Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most well documented UFO case?

supersnatch

Here are 3 good candidates. The corroborating evidence is contained in the video clip. The 3 cases were examined in detail by the famous UFO researcher James McDonald and re-visited by Bill Birnes and his team.

The RB47 incident (1957)

The Socorro UFO (1964)

The Heflin UFO (1965)

All very well documented and analysed. The debunkers debunked!

Proof of Extraterrestrials, The Lost UFO Archive [FULL VIDEO]

I'll watch it tonight with a few beers, hope it enlights a little bit about the topic.

I'll watch it tonight with a few beers, hope it enlights a little bit about the topic.

I think you will find that, no, it does not enlighten a bit about the topic.

Cheers.

Badeskov

The RB47 incident (1957)

The Socorro UFO (1964)

The Heflin UFO (1965)

The cases are very similar in one way: stuff happened and never happened again.

ancient-aliens.jpg

• Like 1

[...]

That would be "The Battle of Los Angles" at the onset of WWII for the US, where one million people in a blacked-out City of Los Angeles saw the US army fire 1,400 rounds of anti-aircraft fire at a classic saucer-shaped UFO that was caught in the crossfire of several bright search lights. What made it quite real was the fact that the military and the people of LA all thought the craft was some sort of exotic Japanese ship of war ready to wreak havoc on the city.

[...]

And how about one military guy seeing 10 planes, and the military guy, who saw nothing, while sitting right next to the first guy? Do we have radar printouts?

I think you will find that, no, it does not enlighten a bit about the topic.

Cheers.

Badeskov

Heh, that is right to the point - few beers do not enlighten... Few bottles of vodka - completely different perspective...

:lol:

Edited by bmk1245

Heh, that is right to the point - few beers does not enlighten... Few bottles of vodka - completely different perspective...

:lol:

:D After a few bottles of vodka, heck, I'd see UFOs and flying pink elephants all over the place...

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

:D After a few bottles of vodka, heck, I'd see UFOs and flying pink elephants all over the place...

Cheers,

Badeskov

Sadly, never saw one (pink elephant)... Probably because they show up after the second 0.5l (usually I'm drooling somewhere after that)...

As for UFOs, just saw usual things: Mars "jumping", flying lanterns (scared s**t out of me first time), Iridium flares, and of course, loads of insects/birds (cylinder/saucer shaped) in the photos...

Hmm suprised no one has mentioned Kecksburg PA incident, I sincerely believe the military picked up a downed Russian Satellite or craft of some kind. I don't think it was "alien" but I do think something came down.

I enjoyed the story around this one, because there were alot of living witnesses who saw "something" that night. Even if it was a meteor, it's neat that Nasa and a military presence descended on the town that night and for the next 48 hours.

Again, I don't think it was an type of alien crash or encounter, just a neat story with "something" more than likely man-made, going down in that forest.

[/size]

The cases are very similar in one way: stuff happened and never happened again.

That's the nature of the UFO phenomena!