Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

who would win

supersnatch

James or Giorgio?

Hand to hand combat or maybe belly to hair combat. I must admit they both irritate me. I want to slap james across his big stupid face everytime I see him.

post-136388-0-67020600-1357970234_thumb.

post-136388-0-49690500-1357970246_thumb.

The Doctor.

The Doctor always wins - also, look at his hair in recent stories, it's jostling with Georgio's for magnificence.

The people who think they are note worthy enough to put either of them on TV are the ones who bug me, which is why I no longer have cable.

James or Giorgio?

Hand to hand combat or maybe belly to hair combat. I must admit they both irritate me. I want to slap james across his big stupid face everytime I see him.

Letsa add another dumb ba%%rd to the mix. The grandfather of stupidity, Stanton Friedman.

stan.jpg

Letsa add another dumb ba%%rd to the mix. The grandfather of stupidity, Stanton Friedman.

You say that about everyone in Ufology, without exceptions, so it means nothing.

• Like 1

yeah but it would make a fun Reality show ! Just one problem, Isnt Freeman dead yrt ?

I must admit, I don't know who either of the two men are, who were pictured in the original post. Lead a sheltered life, I guess! As for Stanton Friedman, the doubts expressed about his intelligence are not very convincing. He is not only the proverbial 'rocket scientist', quite literally, but worked with nuclear rockets, at the cutting edge of aerospace technology. Whether a person's parents were married or not has no bearing on their personal merit. That strikes me as a very old fashioned, unjust, and empty accusation. Also, incorrect, in this case.

• Like 1