Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two disturbing ghosts on the Internet

jollypaluani

Hi everyone. I often search the Internet for new paranormal vids: yesterday I came across two disturbing footages about EVP /projected thermography /ectoplasm (the first link below) and violent poltergeist activity (the second link). I don't own those videos, but I'd like to hear what you think of them, especially if they can be considered authentic. Thank you.

1:

2: [media=]

NO

But welcome to UM!! Hope you enjoy it here.

Edited by and then
  • Like 3

agree, no.

But the dog? whats all that about?

Welcome. :yes:

• Like 1

Ghosts on the internet? About time they figured out how to use it.

• Like 4

Maybe someday we can make little bits of money without lying.

• Like 1

Scariest poltergeist ever? Violent poltergeist? A small trash can moved about a foot, some shoes walked and a chair moved. That's not particularly scary and not violent at all.

The second video comes across as a cheap Slender rip-off.

• Like 1

Soon you will just download your consciousnesses to the internet and live forever until someone accidentally hits delete.

cool videos

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 1

It was fun to watch. I don't have to decide if it was real or not. So I won't. Thank you for the post.

Hi Jollypaluani, and 'welcome'! I like the first video ...... what an amazing place. Is it authentic? Who knows ..... I don't know how that could be proved either way. The second one seems to obviously be a fake/joke, but again, who knows? Poltergeists often have a sense of humour.

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I read carefully all your comments: I agree with you. Those videos are kinda entertainment - no more. Well.. yes, they're funny (saying that, because I'm re-watching them in the daylight... Last night I didn't think so...) :whistle: Greetings!!

Edited by jollypaluani
  • Like 1

Um... nope.

No, what? It's not possible to make profitable YouTube videos without white lies?

It's a lot easier to lie.

Not when its easier to prove its a fake.