Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'War on Terror' - by design - can never end

jugoso

If you actually believe the rubbish you're spouting you are truly the epitome of the "weak minded and easily manipulated individual" described above.

It's exactly as stated above: all to do with central banking, power, money and resources. They're in these third world developing countries and have been for centuries now for a number of reasons, and NONE of them to do with some "ideology" crap. They want to spread their power, influence and government over anywhere that they can invade, and while they are there they see fit to take all the natural resources said country is pouring out too. If you genuinely believe that the 'scary Muslim ideology' is going to come and take us all over (gasp!) and the 'scary Muslim terrorists are going to invade and blow every building up and implement Sharia law all throughout the land' (double gasp!), you are utterly stupid and should stay watching FOX News while reading your Daily Mail. You're obviously a brainwashed sheep with no desire to seek out the truth in said situations, and if you truly believe that this 'ideology' is a threat to anyone, please do us all a favour and re-evaluate your life.

I thought you might relate to this article from your truly beloved, the ignorant, racist, homophobic, bigoted, hate spouting institution that is the Daily Mail.

http://www.dailymail...plications.html

Welcome to UM JP. Don't be shy - tell me what you REALLY think :w00t: As to real causes " all to do with central banking, power, money and resources." I admit that these are the things that make the world go 'round. But young man if you are satisfied to the point of smugness that by labeling one side in this conflict and ignoring the other - that somehow you make it less dangerous - then I feel for you. Especially since you look to be of an age where you might be invited to join the dance whether you like it or not. My intention is not to argue with you - in fact if you continue with your insolent tone I'll just have to ignore you but I really am interested in everyone's opinions here. To listen and try to be open minded is the only way to grow in knowledge.

Which means the redefined their operation - which means they renewed the War Department.

i've always found the name "Defense Department" somewhat ironic.

• Like 1

The GWOT, and OCO, are frauds of epic proportions.

That 11 years later so many people actually believe it is legitimate provides good insight into why we have the government we deserve. :cry:

So you really believe that 9-11 and the numerous acts tied to Islamic terror groups(who claim responsibility in some cases) is all just a western conspiracy to make profit for some nefarious organizations?

The war on terror is not just an American thing

America coined the phrase "war on terror" .

• Like 1

So you really believe that 9-11 and the numerous acts tied to Islamic terror groups(who claim responsibility in some cases) is all just a western conspiracy to make profit for some nefarious organizations?

I'm speaking of the events of 11 September only. Not sure of the specifics of 'numerous acts.'

The reasons for 911 is not JUST money and profit, but those are certainly a significant part of the motives.

Also, destruction of evidence, allowing certain Securities to be cashed in anonymously, traumatizing the psyche of the american people (terrorizing them), weakening constitutional safeguards against government intrusion, growing the federal bureaucracy, spawning 2 interminable wars, advancing Israeli interests, and advancing empire for the oil industry.

America coined the phrase "war on terror" .

I think the Israeli government was equally complicit.

• Like 1

The conspiratorial elements in the wake of 9/11, mostly the hiding of facts from the public, were to keep people, as the 9/11 Commissioners wrote after many hours of expert testimony, "from reassessing that [Middle East] policy." And some people have the audacity to wonder why I question this insane "alliance" between Israel and the US. 3,000 Americans were vaporized and the rest of the country had to be lied to, so we can't question the motives for it because the policy is more important than telling people the truth. People should be behind bars over this BS. This is almost treasonous. They "hate me for my freedom"? No, Military Industrial Complex, I hate you for your "freedom", now get your mass murder toys out of the sandbox, get inside, sit down, shut up and behave yourselves.

• Like 3

‘Overseas Contingency Operation.’

Just another example of Orwellian Newspeak...

Call a war by another name so there ain't no war to talk about.

:tu:

I'm speaking of the events of 11 September only. Not sure of the specifics of 'numerous acts.'

The reasons for 911 is not JUST money and profit, but those are certainly a significant part of the motives.

Also, destruction of evidence, allowing certain Securities to be cashed in anonymously, traumatizing the psyche of the american people (terrorizing them), weakening constitutional safeguards against government intrusion, growing the federal bureaucracy, spawning 2 interminable wars, advancing Israeli interests, and advancing empire for the oil industry.

I think the Israeli government was equally complicit.

So you do actually believe it was all a conspiracy. To be clear - I HATE what has happened to our freedoms in the aftermath of 9-11. I would rather die in a terror attack on my homeland while living free than to be kept safe in chains. But I just cannot believe - allow myself to believe that the US government is as thoroughly corrupt as you think it is. Maybe I'm a fool. My whole life I was told we were the good guys - and I still believe that good flows more from our free thinking than from the craziness we see in other systems. But it is also undeniable that our government has become massively corrupted in the past few decades. I guess I just rebel against the idea that the America I grew up in is gone. Because I believe that if it is, then the world is going too.
  • Like 1

So you do actually believe it was all a conspiracy. To be clear - I HATE what has happened to our freedoms in the aftermath of 9-11. I would rather die in a terror attack on my homeland while living free than to be kept safe in chains. But I just cannot believe - allow myself to believe that the US government is as thoroughly corrupt as you think it is. Maybe I'm a fool. My whole life I was told we were the good guys - and I still believe that good flows more from our free thinking than from the craziness we see in other systems. But it is also undeniable that our government has become massively corrupted in the past few decades. I guess I just rebel against the idea that the America I grew up in is gone. Because I believe that if it is, then the world is going too.

trhe trouble as I see it with that theory is that it supposes the Govt. is so super-efficient that it can not only devise such a huge plot, but carry out it out, without the opportunity to rehearse beforehand, flawlessly, and keep it secret ever since; for more than 10 years now. That seems somewhat unlikely to me. It seems just the opposite to what all the other evidence points towards.

• Like 1

where people go wrong is... in thinking that the entire, or a major portion of, the U.S. Government is involved in some giant conspiracy. No. There is a grand chaotic, and competitive, design behind what goes on in the world, but basically, the government is dragged along with the rest of us.

• Like 1

trhe trouble as I see it with that theory is that it supposes the Govt. is so super-efficient that it can not only devise such a huge plot, but carry out it out, without the opportunity to rehearse beforehand, flawlessly, and keep it secret ever since; for more than 10 years now. That seems somewhat unlikely to me. It seems just the opposite to what all the other evidence points towards.

Agreed. They planted the explosives right under thousands of peoples' noses, then directed in the jets conveniently flown by Muslims from Iraq (well, close enough anyway) as a cover for the real operation, and then everyone who had any hand in this grandiose trick is so loyal to their boss's boss's boss in the bureaucracy hierarchy, they wouldn't tell their country the truth in over a decade. What crack pipe are these people smoking? Some people have the most amazing capacities to believe in the silliest of imaginations.

And why don't all these Republican-party hating truthers and ex-truthers think that Obama is directly involved when he announced as soon as he was elected President that we won't be doing any investigating of the previous administration? When all those chickenhawks were getting off the hook for their roles in this? When they knew full well how many government employees keep their jobs between one President and another? The truther conspiracy crowd (not to mention the anti-war movement in general) nearly disappeared once they got their preferred butter boy in the White House. Only the vestiges that truly hated their government regardless of party remained. Democrats are almost sleazy how compliant they get when one of theirs is pushing all the same buttons.

• Like 1

You have just expressed the EXACT SAME thoughts and feelings I have, sir. We may disagree on some things, but you're no fool.

All I can say is that Ike warned us in 1961. What we have today I am very ashamed of, but it's been a long time coming, and is the logical result of decades of governance NOT in accord with constitutional principles.

As I see it, the US government has been hijacked. Can't say when, but Ike's comments in 1961 are helpful.

Today, much of that untoward influence comes from Israel. Like it or not, we have a situation in which AIPAC is extremely influential in what the government does. Like it or not, we have Israeli nationals, citizens, holding appointed and elected offices throughout government. With Rahm as Chief Of Staff, we had an Israeli national working in the White House. They are federal judges and representatives.

I fully respect the right and need for an Israeli state, but it just seems to me that the tail is wagging the dog.

• Like 1