Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whitehouse response to Death star petition

Simbi Laveau

Can't they just scale it down and blow the hell out of al-Qaeda? Oh wait, we have drones.

Are the people freakin' crazy. Please up you lightsaber down and slow walk away. Star Wars peeps think about getting a real life.

nooooooo..... how will we protect ourselves now from the alien on slaught

We'll spray them with water like they did in that movie " SIGNS" LOL

I think the only one's that may have petitioned for this project were those who were promised employment by military contractors and those who are already active within the various branches of the Pentagon, NASA, military industrial complexes and the likes. Normal people like Joe and Sally up the road are much more concerned with the money going towards needed programs that are now on the chopping block. We have enough problems on earth that we haven't solved,

and yet we intend to go elsewhere and create chaos...it just doesn't ring a bell upstairs for me.

Makes sense to me. Im in charge of a huge regime in that field. An I dont do anything but act like im insane an thaht everything in the world is good and that non of that exists.. What better what to get the general working.. Than a petitioned Death Star.

In the mean time. They are focusing on taking away law abiding Americans' guns.

Im sry I dont understand? Under what jurisdiction? I think "We The People" Might be blind if they think thats the case

I mean really? Of course their not going to build a big *** "death star."

Edited by -M7

Aw.....

You know they could have just built a armed military space station...

...Not necessarily with a planet-destroying-laser, but you get the point.

@crysiisx2 ..........they are trying to make strong regulations, not punish the innocent. Aslong as you clear a criminal history and mental health check you should be good to go with owning your own weapon right? What's wrong with regulations to help keep children safe?

As for the death star..... "Obama, I am your father!"