Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychiatric Hospital - paranormal Fenomena

GIPB

3 hours in this horrible place in SPAIN (EUROPE) where we recorded paranormal fenomenal. Sorry because audio is in Spanish.

here you are Complete Investigation

two months later we returned. Coming soon the complete investigation. SECOND PART. here the trailer.

[media=]http://youtu.be/QM9mRboVkR8[/media]

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brian Topp

• coolguy

• GIPB

• rrainn

Most of these places are haunted. I live on long island and there 3 psychiatric hospital that are now closed new york state had one of the biggest hospitals in America.they are all haunted

Most of these places are haunted. I live on long island and there 3 psychiatric hospital that are now closed new york state had one of the biggest hospitals in America.they are all haunted

And how do you know it's haunted? I been to the new york and only thing i felt was creepy vibe.

take this or leave it. MOST people that where admitted into these wards where sick & dying. Some were 'as ,Not wanted people-childern .like an inconvenance....

then there were the criminally insane & mentally ill.( we don't use that phase any more) If you had to stay in a place where the Very worst things happen for most & if not all of you life .......

I know I'd be confused & scared alive or dead......... oh And then maybe knowin' that this is the world......cause you haven't seen any other? Oh the screwed up crap that went on

in those places!