Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jimmy Lost Three Grand at Saratoga?

Jimmy_Potzenpans

Aye, how can youz explain how Jimmy lost three grand at friggin SARATOGA dis weekend??? I bet on awl da long shots ofcourze but Jimmy hadda a hunch, an itch, a feelin of good luck! Dis hole summer Jimmy haz been winnin big and now dis UNEXPLAINED MYSTORY happens! It must be friggin Aliens of da CIA or sumting..

Jimmy "Back ta Low Rolling" Potzenpans

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JesusFreakGS

• odinsupreme

• Jimmy_Potzenpans

• ChrisStrickler

............................. I read  ???

I think  ::)

I cry for his lost soul  :'(

Geezus get a friggin life youz big nerd! Itz Jimmy P over here tawkin bout losin money at da track...datz awl..no big friggin deal..geez.

Jimmy "I dont name myselfz after a Nordic God cuz Im secure in my friggin manhood" Potzenpans :-X

I know I probably shouldn't respond to that, but I can't help it. Part of having a "friggin life" is being mature enough to know what a certain place is made for. A restaurant is a place for people to eat in. A Church is a place for people to worship their God. An unexplained forum is a place for discussing the unexplained. It is NOT a place to talk about losing money in Vegas... that's worse than me talking about Religion all the time in here. I believe that we here all have "friggin lives", but YOU still have yet to learn  what the word "Unexplained" means, and what kind of things fall under that category... gambling and financial problems aren't unexplained. In fact, I could easily explain why you lost money at the track: You were stupid enough to waste money on pure chance. Please, instead of wasting time being a troll in here, why don't YOU get a friggin life and do something useful... become a Christian! hehe jk

Adam

• 1 month later...