Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BBC news studios built in bomb proof room

Still Waters

The BBC's new multi-million pound television news studio has been built to be bomb proof to protect journalists from suicide attacks.

The news room sits in a bunker under the main reception at the £1billion New Broadcasting House.

Staff have been assured they would be protected from a blast should a suicide bomber walk through the front door at the central London facility.

http://www.dailymail...de-attacks.html

isn't that ironic, a news outlet, which between them all are largely responsible for inventing the "threat of Terrorism", believing their own propaganda. I think Doktor Goebbels would make a wry smile at this.

• Like 2

Hmmm, I think it is a smart idea, but if you're not in it when the bomb goes off it is not going to do much good.

• Like 1

cops in my town built a new police station and made it a nuclear fallout shelter for there elitist snobs.

I am so pleased I no longer pay a t.v licence to them.

• Like 1

I am so pleased I no longer pay a t.v licence to them.

Same here.

It's evne funnier watching the good programs on BBCiplayer, kinda feels like getting one over them., lol

• Like 1

Well, guess that is what my license fee went too this year.

tell them you want a seat in that bunker, you`ve paid for it. :D

cops in my town built a new police station and made it a nuclear fallout shelter for there elitist snobs.

Do they have nothing better to do round there, like catch criminals?

Why would the BBC be worried about that? they have to be one of the most pro-muslim organizations in the country.