Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WTC 911 EyeWitness~Hoboken

joc

"Squibs"

During the pancake, the floors acted like a plunger in a Syringe. The towers skin and windows became the tube of the Syringe. The increased pressure blew the windows out as each massive acre of floor compressed air between them. It's said that the towers were about 95% air. But not all the air went so easily out the window space.

There was just as much window as there was steel perimeter columns. So the air takes the path of least resistance to the core. The core is collapsing and thick debris is preventing the air from going up. Its next path of least resistance would be to go down the core. The air pushed though the core any way it could and the pressure built up. It forced its way out on lower floors wherever it could. According to the survivors of at least one tower, a hurricane wind blows through the staircase which is located in the core...

Matt Komorowski: “The first thing I really felt was the incredible rush of air at my back. And maybe I felt it before everybody else, because I was the last guy.”

Stone Phillips: “Like a gust of wind, behind you.”

Matt Komorowski: “Gust of wind. Wind tunnel.
It was the most incredible push at your back, that you can feel.

http://www.debunking911.com/overp.htm

Pancake collapse?? :blink: lol

Maybe you need to read the NIST report which refutes the pancake collapse theory...

NIST’s findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse, which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the WTC towers (the composite floor system—that connected the core columns and the perimeter columns—consisted of a grid of steel “trusses” integrated with a concrete slab; see diagram)

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/faqs_wtctowers.cfm.

And it is not air pressure, unless it is magic because this air pressure travels up and down the building and through closed doors etc etc

Let me explain it to you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EbsGZcl2jk&feature=player_embedded

The main reason though and I laugh when I think about it too much..lol Is that if we accept for a moment that it was air pressure. Then I am then forced to believe that as the collapse progressed at the pause mark in the video, that this extreme air pressure built up and travelled through or down some stair wells, through latched doors, lift shafts and air conditions ducts to some 40 odd floors below the collapse zone, where its ejected out of the side of the building, like a window without expelling so much as an office equipment, a chair, a door or without damaging any other windows on the outer sides on the same floor of the building we can see.

I would also be forced to believe that once the air pressure escaped through the side of the building, it then puffed out because this 40 odd floors of air pressure manage to escape (for the time being) through the side and never continued on it's journey to freedom and less pressure, which is odd because if it was air pressure, wouldn't we see air and debris continuously being pushed outwards as the collapse continues building more pressure and now it has an escape route?? :yes:

However, after this puff of air pressure 40 odd floors below the collapse zone, it then decides to do a complete u-turn and then travel back up the building through all the shafts, vents etc etc and escape through the sides back up the building and then back down the building, as the collapse progresses in another series of puffs of air pressure.

Your debunking friends need a rethink cause air pressure makes no sense, unless it's magic air pressure...:blink: lol

• Like 1

As I was looking for the video, I noticed something Skyeagle.

You have recently said there was no thermite at GZ, but back in 2001, you seem to think there was but that it was caused by a natural event...lol

Aircraft aluminum + iron oxide + high tempertures = thermite.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=214226&view=findpost&p=4066934

Then you say

I don't see how there could not have been thermite found.

Aluminum aircraft came in contact with steel buildings under high temperatures' date=' [b']so there will be thermite found[/b] within the wreckage.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=214226&view=findpost&p=4066419

So what has changed and created this flip flop almost 2 year earlier.

You debonkers aren't really good at consistency, shows that you are relying on your beliefs and not the evidence. lol

• Like 1

Thermite,Shamug poomite ! THe weight of the structure coming down at thoese loads would compress the mass,the Air. the entire mass below the falling mass to do just as you see !

Pressures releaving themselfs at the weak points. THe Glass windows ! ect ! :tu:

It was Aircraft people and mass that did it ! No Thermite !

And it is not air pressure, unless it is magic because this air pressure travels up and down the building and through closed doors etc etc

Let me explain it to you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5EbsGZcl2jk

Thanks for using your video as a reference because it proves to us that you lack the knowledge needed to understand why squibs are produced in the first place, and in the case of the WTC buildings, to understand why those squibs had nothing to do with explosives.

The squibs of the WTC buildings simply followed the laws of physics in regards to the collapse of the WTC builidings. Simple laws of physics, you understand. Check out the French Vérinage process that does not require the use of explosives. What can you tell us about the squibs that are produced in the absence of explosives?

Now, can you explain to us why squibs are seen gushing from these buildings during the Verinage demolition process without the use of explosives ?

Clearly, the second video proves beyond any doubt that you were duped by the video you'd posted and it is apparent that"

1. The author of your video was not familiar with the laws of physics, or,

2. Your video was planted in order to discredit the 911 Truther movement.

Which is it?

Edited by skyeagle409

Of course there is a comparison....They are both constructed of steel and they are both high rise structures.

Let's do a comparison.

skyride_east_tower.png

Now, the World Trade Center.

424px-Wtc_arial_march2001.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409

Thermite,Shamug poomite ! THe weight of the structure coming down at thoese loads would compress the mass,the Air. the entire mass below the falling mass to do just as you see !

Pressures releaving themselfs at the weak points. THe Glass windows ! ect ! :tu:

It was Aircraft people and mass that did it ! No Thermite !

Yes indeed!! You are correct. :tu:

Stundie

Regarding the flip-flop on thermite you mention above, one must keep in mind that taking the statements of known liars at face value is an irrational act, yet many people do exactly that in accepting the government story of 911. When one attempts to defend a fraud, one runs the risk of having inconsistent positions and flip-flops. C'est la vie, eh?

• Like 1

Stundie

Regarding the flip-flop on thermite you mention above, one must keep in mind that taking the statements of known liars at face value is an irrational act, yet many people do exactly that in accepting the government story of 911. When one attempts to defend a fraud, one runs the risk of having inconsistent positions and flip-flops. C'est la vie, eh?

Gee whiz, even a guy with a powered saw would have been capable of knocking down those same towers. In addition, thermite was not capable of bringing down the WTC buildings so face the facts. Ever wondered why demolition companies do not use thermite for demolition implosions of buildings?

Now, let's take another look.

1. Airframe of a B-767...........Aluminum

2. Structure of WTC1............Steel

Now, let's take a look at the ingredients of thermite.

1. Aluminum

2. Metal Oxide (rust)

Now, lets examine a report where rust was noted on the structure of the Twin Towers before 911.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Towers Collapse: Fires and Fire Proofing

Below is evidence from an A&E documentary 'Inside the Twin Towers' that some fireproofing may have been off well BEFORE the planes hit.

sn1.jpg

sn2.jpg

wtc1sfrm.jpg

In an interview, Mr. Morse said the problems were far more widespread than that, probably because the fireproofing had been applied improperly to
rusty steel.
Mr. Morse, who at the time of his inspections was a consultant to the manufacturer of the fireproofing, said his examinations had never reached above the 78th floor in either tower, but that the nature and dimensions of the problem convinced him the failings of the fireproofing would be found on virtually all parts of the buildings. Investigators think the planes struck around the 90th to 94th floors of the north tower and the 78th to 84th floors of the south tower.

Mr. Morse said his inspections on several floors also found problems with the fireproofing of the lightweight, weblike trusses that held up the floors. He said his inspections, which began in 1986 and continued intermittently until June 2000, showed stretches of the tubelike structural steel supporting the trusses without any fireproofing, and other areas of extremely thin fireproofing.

Port Authority officials dismissed those allegations, saying that they doubted the photographs were representative of the entire building and that fireproofing on the trusses was regularly replaced and upgraded whenever there was a major renovation or a change of tenants."

http://www.mzaconsulting.com/Faulty%20Fireproofing_WTC.pdf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The aluminium reduces the oxide of another metal, most commonlyiron oxide, (rust) because aluminium is more reactive. The WTC buildings were not properly protected against fire even before the B-767s knocked off fire protection from their steel columns.

So what we have at ground zero:

1. Aluminum from the airframe of the B-767s and facade of each building

2. Metal oxides from the structures of the WTC buildings.

I hope that clears things up a bit because the WTC buildings were not properly protected from fire before they were struck by the B-767s and add to the fact that rust was seen on their structures during inspections.

Don't just read what I wrote; understand what was written.

Edited by skyeagle409

So what has changed and created this flip flop almost 2 year earlier.

You have just committed another serious error because you failed to understand what I had implied. Now, the B-767, which is mainly constructed of aluminum, struck the WTC buildings, whose structures were mainly constructed of steel. The two came together upon impact. No mystery there, but you misunderstood because you are not knowledgeable enough to understand what I had posted. It all came down as to why Steven Jones did not find planted thermite within the WTC buildings.

Next time you post anything similar, at least make sure you know what you are talking about because reality can haunt you for not reading the rest of the story, as in this case.

Edited by skyeagle409

You are incredible, Sky.

Basically speaking, the aluminum airframe of the B-767 slammed into the WTC buildings, which were basically "rust buckets," and what are the two main ingredients of thermite?

1. Aluminum

2. Rust

Babe Ruth its what brings all things to past,Knowledge. Keep Looking man ! :tu:

Thanks for using your video as a reference because it proves to us that you lack the knowledge needed to understand why squibs are produced in the first place, and in the case of the WTC buildings, to understand why those squibs had nothing to do with explosives.

We know why squibs are produced and this is why we know that the squibs in the WTC were not and cannot be air pressure, unless it's magic travelling air pressure...lol

The squibs of the WTC buildings simply followed the laws of physics in regards to the collapse of the WTC builidings. Simple laws of physics, you understand.

They do not follow any laws. They appear at different locations as the building is collapsing, sometims very close to the collapse point, sometimes some 40 floor below.

If it was air pressure, there would be a continuous expulsion of air and debris as the collapse continues and not in puffs which travel up and down the building as it collapses.

Check out the French Vérinage process that does not require the use of explosives. What can you tell us about the squibs that are produced in the absence of explosives?
I can tell you that the squibs (or air pressure as it is not an explosive!) only appears where the building is weakened at the point of the collapse, where the upper and lower portions meet.

There are no other squibs appearing anywhere else in the collapse on the lower portions. So what does that tell you?? lol

Now, can you explain to us why squibs are seen gushing from these buildings during the Verinage demolition process without the use of explosives ?

I just have explained it. I will ask you to explain why there are no squibs coming from any other points during the collapse, unlike WTC??

Clearly, the second video proves beyond any doubt that you were duped by the video you'd posted and it is apparent that"

What this prove is that you have no idea what you are talking about as per usual.

1. The author of your video was not familiar with the laws of physics, or,

2. Your video was planted in order to discredit the 911 Truther movement.

Which is it?

Neither, it's just that you are not as smart as you think you are and again, the evidence you present doesn't really prove your point..lol

Let's do a comparison.

skyride_east_tower.png

Now, the World Trade Center.

424px-Wtc_arial_march2001.jpg

A much better comparison that either a toy factory and an over pass seeing as they are both high rise steel structures.

The only difference is the way they were constructed.

Stundie

Oh you are not wrong...lol

I'm still confused?

Does Skyeagle think there was Thermite (Naturally occurring thermite!) or does he think there was none whatsoever?? :blink:

I suppose today he will say there was none, but tomorrow say that of course there was, what else would you expect...lol

Basically speaking, the aluminum airframe of the B-767 slammed into the WTC buildings, which were basically "rust buckets," and what are the two main ingredients of thermite?

1. Aluminum

2. Rust

So there was thermite?

Just naturally occurring thermite then?? :blink: lol

Or was there none whatsoever and therefore no molten steel?? lol

A much better comparison that either a toy factory and an over pass seeing as they are both high rise steel structures.

Not be any means, not even in the same league.

The only difference is the way they were constructed.

Now, you know why I said, "not in the same league."

So there was thermite?

Nope! Just the ingredients. You can have the ingredients of a cake on the table, but until the ingredients are properly mixed together and baked, they are just ingredients, not a cake.

Or was there none whatsoever and therefore no molten steel??

That's right! No molten steel, but lots and lots of molten aluminum.

Edited by skyeagle409

This thread is specifically for the discussion of this particular video. It is almost two hours long...so, I don't expect many will watch it. But if you do, what you will see is a complete and thorough study of the destruction of the World Trade Centers.

You don't have to watch it from beginning to end...feel free to watch any parts of it that interest you...

....the conclusion here is that the Buildings could never have fallen as they did unless they were wired for demolition.

....in other words, the same tired old 9-11 conspiracy crap re-packaged. Haven´t we had enough of this nonsense already?

We know why squibs are produced and this is why we know that the squibs in the WTC were not and cannot be air pressure, unless it's magic travelling air pressure...

It is all a simple logic and all it takes is a simple syringe. Simple push would prove you are incorrect.

They do not follow any laws. They appear at different locations as the building is collapsing, sometims very close to the collapse point, sometimes some 40 floor below.

What is the mystery? I am very sure each building had air ducts and elevator shafts, which once again, brings us back to the syringe.

If it was air pressure,..

Of course it was air pressure. No one heard explosions as the building collapsed. Observe in the video, you sound of explosions.

...there would be a continuous expulsion of air and debris as the collapse continues and not in puffs which travel up and down the building as it collapses.

Have you forgotten that each level of a building is separated by floors? Simple logic, you understand.

Neither, it's just that you are not as smart as you think you are and again, the evidence you present doesn't really prove your point.ol

How about both. I guess you forgot how 911 Truthers were duped by that hoaxed video of WTC7.

There are no other squibs appearing anywhere else in the collapse on the lower portions. So what does that tell you??

That you are not paying attention, given the fact that those on the lower floors spoke of a rush of air in the basement. Check it out.

"Squibs"

During the pancake, the floors acted like a plunger in a Syringe. The towers skin and windows became the tube of the Syringe. The increased pressure blew the windows out as each massive acre of floor compressed air between them. It's said that the towers were about 95% air. But not all the air went so easily out the window space.

There was just as much window as there was steel perimeter columns. So the air takes the path of least resistance to the core. The core is collapsing and thick debris is preventing the air from going up. Its next path of least resistance would be to go down the core. The air pushed though the core any way it could and the pressure built up. It forced its way out on lower floors wherever it could.

According to the survivors of at least one tower, a hurricane wind blows through the staircase which is located in the core...

Matt Komorowski:
“The first thing I really felt was the incredible rush of air at my back
. And maybe I felt it before everybody else, because I was the last guy.”

Stone Phillips: “Like a gust of wind, behind you.”

Matt Komorowski: “Gust of wind. Wind tunnel.
It was the most incredible push at your back, that you can feel.

Simply science, you understand.

Edited by skyeagle409

Like watching paint dry ! :no:

There are 911 conspiracist who will go out of their way to fabricate disinformation in hope that no one will notice.

Well its dry now ,on to the next party ! :tu:

I'll drink to that!! :tu: