Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hypothesis On Sky Sounds

Wolfman 1993

Time slip, if thats the case i wounder what where hearing? can time slip forwards?

Good point, Einstein proved time is stretchy and elastic, and there are even bible passages that indicate it can stop or even go into reverse-

"The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day.There has never been a day like it before or since.." -(Joshua 10:12-14)

"Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down"(Isaiah 38:8)

Also, some of the weird groaning sounds in the videos could somehow tie in with this verse-

"All creation groans in pain from the beginning til now" (Romans 8:22)

I'd like to post these two video links for your consideration.

War of the Worlds Movie:

Red State Movie:

*snip*

CAUTION: obscene language/cursing in this clip. (sound at 0:32)

I give credit to this guy for this observation:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDFNM86I2-U

• Like 1

great article thanks searcher that seems very plausible

That's why I put it there. It gives another perspective, one that actually does make sense.

Good point, Einstein proved time is stretchy and elastic, and there are even bible passages that indicate it can stop or even go into reverse-

"The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day.There has never been a day like it before or since.." -(Joshua 10:12-14)

"Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down"(Isaiah 38:8)

Also, some of the weird groaning sounds in the videos could somehow tie in with this verse-

"All creation groans in pain from the beginning til now" (Romans 8:22)

Let's put into perspective what Einstein actually said. Einstein struggled with the way Newtonian physics failed to explain how gravity actually worked, across seemingly empty space, but after a time reached a startling conclusion: the secret to gravity lay in the nature of spacetime. It was even more flexible than he had previously realized. It could stretch like an actual fabric.

If spacetime were nice and flat, objects would travel in straight lines, but if space is like a fabric that can stretch and bend - if you put something heavy on the stretchy spacetime fabric then, a ball shot nearby will travel along an indentation in the fabric that the heavier object creates. And this, Einstein realized, is how gravity actually works.

It’s the warping of spacetime caused by the objects within it. In other words, gravity is the shape of spacetime itself. The moon is kept in orbit not because it’s pulled to the earth by some mysterious force, but rather because it rolls along a curve in the spacetime fabric that the earth creates.

This is what Einstein was saying. You cannot use this to explain some weird time-slip or time-hole idea that makes barely any sense.

Also, the bible? Really? Hardly solid proof or evidence, sorry.

I'd like to post these two video links for your consideration.

War of the Worlds Movie:

Red State Movie:

CAUTION: obscene language/cursing in this clip. (sound at 0:32)

I give credit to this guy for this observation:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDFNM86I2-U

Love the video, the "bird-call" noise part at the end is proof that it is all a load of bovine manure. Well done.

Its been proven some of these sound vidios are fakes,however some are not fakes.I believe the sounds of the Earth are being heard just like the many reports of the humming sounds,Researchers from the USArray Earthscope have tracked down a series of infrasonic humming noises produced by waves crashing together and thence into the ocean floor, off the North-West coast of the USA. Potentially, sound from these collisions could travel to many parts of the globe.

Here`s a few.

http://www.cosmostv....hill-after.html

http://www.king5.com...-168713766.html

http://www.stuff.co....-in-Mt-Victoria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth%27s_hum

Edited by docyabut2

i swear a video I saw once used the Fallout 3 sound of the vault doors opening.

Its been proven some of these sound vidios are fakes,however some are not fakes.I believe the sounds of the Earth are being heard just like the many reports of the humming sounds,Researchers from the USArray Earthscope have tracked down a series of infrasonic humming noises produced by waves crashing together and thence into the ocean floor, off the North-West coast of the USA. Potentially, sound from these collisions could travel to many parts of the globe.

....snip

We're not disputing that there are noises that are actually of natural or industrial origin, it's a known fact, that some things in nature are rather loud or have a very obnoxious sound.

We're not disputing that there are noises that are actually of natural or industrial origin, it's a known fact, that some things in nature are rather loud or have a very obnoxious sound.

Gee if this one cracks off, I `sure we hear some noises like the dinos did when the continents broke apart:):)

I'm not totally sold on the ice breaking sounds. These sound have been heard in places like Puerto Rico, Texas and other warmer climate areas where there's no ice around for miles. Also the War of the Worlds clip does sound similar but its not exactly like all the other ones as there was a wide variety of sounds that were heard and in one case in FL, there were flashes that were seen also.

And that is the kind of feedback that is needed. For people to be able to present possible explanations, and have some obviously explainable things removed from the pool to keep them from obscuring any actual possible phenomenon. The people that have heard the sounds themselves, if honest and not intentionally perpetuating a knowingly false topic (this isn't a personal attack, just an objective general observation), need to take into account what other possible local explanations there are.

There have been some people found to be doing things similar to the scene IN the Red State movie, where people were blaring these sounds out their windows (this has been found to be the case in some of these reports), fooling others. If that and mundane everyday sounds can be fairly well discounted, then the remaining pool of reports needs looked at more in-depth.

• Like 1

it is difficult to know what vidios are hoaxs, however heres a news report of the sounds in Costa Rica.

Is it the mysterious sound of the so-called coming Apocalypse? Some think that the mysterious sound heard in Costa Rica at around 12:30am this morning is exactly that.

Ronny Quintero, a seismologist said the event should be studied at the exact time and location of the anomalies to determine with certainty that there was no earthquake. He added that depending on the location of those who claim they heard the rumble or ”The Hum” it is easy to dismiss the possibility of tectonic movements.

http://www.costaricanewssite.com/583...ut-costa-rica/

These hums or noises have only been heard since 1970.If it was a common occurance in the world before that, there would have been reports of them all through history.So what ever it is making the sounds, in the earth or the sky, its only been something happening recently in the last few decades.

Edited by docyabut2

I posted the red state horn clip in a thread about this sometime last year. I've heard that sound in a couple of the vids. I'm not convinced they're anything but hoaxes. Youtube is not where a real phenomena like this would be documented....

I have been intrigued by these sounds for a while and of course have seen numerous videos on Youtube. Are they all a hoax? Who knows but I for one would like to experience it first-hand. So far zippo, and I don't really expect to hear them anytime soon but you never know. They could be the planet letting us have it or something more, perhaps Biblical. Guess time will tell.

I remember hearing something similar in the outback camping as a kid.. basically we were 400k's inland from kalgoorlie in west australia.. was bloody strange.. my uncle is a meteorologist and a degree in geology.. worked for the .gov at woomera (the old australian missle base in south australia).. was a nice still night.. talking totally calm air..

what we could hear was noise from one of the remote mines.. he went into the technical details to do with the ionosphere and sound reflection.. type of terrain.. and the like.. of course us kids did not believe him.. so when we headed back towards Kal we detoured towards the mine.. which was something like 200k's away from us.. and yup.. what we could hear was the noise comming from the mine..

I have been intrigued by these sounds for a while and of course have seen numerous videos on Youtube. Are they all a hoax? Who knows but I for one would like to experience it first-hand. So far zippo, and I don't really expect to hear them anytime soon but you never know. They could be the planet letting us have it or something more, perhaps Biblical. Guess time will tell.

Quite honestly, 99% of the stuff on Youtube can be written off as a hoax. The sounds might have been distorted with software like Audacity and such, but they are too similar to be something else. There is the 1% left that can be something els, yes. Like said before, the earth as such makes noise, rumbling, humming, sometimes bangs etc. I doubt it would be something of biblical proportions, but plausible as far as nature goes. Also, lets not count out industrial man-made noises. You would be amazed on how far certain noises can travel.

And that is the kind of feedback that is needed. For people to be able to present possible explanations, and have some obviously explainable things removed from the pool to keep them from obscuring any actual possible phenomenon. The people that have heard the sounds themselves, if honest and not intentionally perpetuating a knowingly false topic (this isn't a personal attack, just an objective general observation), need to take into account what other possible local explanations there are.

There have been some people found to be doing things similar to the scene IN the Red State movie, where people were blaring these sounds out their windows (this has been found to be the case in some of these reports), fooling others. If that and mundane everyday sounds can be fairly well discounted, then the remaining pool of reports needs looked at more in-depth.

Well said and quite correct.

that may disprove some of them, but I've heard some of them myself

Out of curiosity, what kind of sound did you hear? Could you possibly describe it?

I remember hearing something similar in the outback camping as a kid.. basically we were 400k's inland from kalgoorlie in west australia.. was bloody strange.. my uncle is a meteorologist and a degree in geology.. worked for the .gov at woomera (the old australian missle base in south australia).. was a nice still night.. talking totally calm air..

what we could hear was noise from one of the remote mines.. he went into the technical details to do with the ionosphere and sound reflection.. type of terrain.. and the like.. of course us kids did not believe him.. so when we headed back towards Kal we detoured towards the mine.. which was something like 200k's away from us.. and yup.. what we could hear was the noise coming from the mine..

Sound does sometimes bounce of the ionosphere, that's quite correct. It's a recognized phenomenon. The fact that the mine was 200 kilometers away gives credence to the fact that the noises can quite possibly be industrial.

i keep hearin a deep rumblin sound, have done for years.. the only way i can describe it is like an aircraft hovering for about a minute then disappearin, just like that, the noise stops dead :/ i dont like it, never have :/

Quite honestly, 99% of the stuff on Youtube can be written off as a hoax. The sounds might have been distorted with software like Audacity and such, but they are too similar to be something else. There is the 1% left that can be something els, yes. Like said before, the earth as such makes noise, rumbling, humming, sometimes bangs etc. I doubt it would be something of biblical proportions, but plausible as far as nature goes. Also, lets not count out industrial man-made noises. You would be amazed on how far certain noises can travel.

Well said and quite correct.

Out of curiosity, what kind of sound did you hear? Could you possibly describe it?

Sound does sometimes bounce of the ionosphere, that's quite correct. It's a recognized phenomenon. The fact that the mine was 200 kilometers away gives credence to the fact that the noises can quite possibly be industrial.

it was like metallic clanking, but the direction it was coming from and the area I was in didnt make any sense, even if it could be coming from something industrial, and the thing is, if you personally havent experienced it 1st hand, you can only make a guess as to what it is. I'm not saying it's the trumpets of the apocalypse, but maybe something a little more uncommon than we think

Edited by Wolfman1993

it was like metallic clanking, but the direction it was coming from and the area I was in didnt make any sense, even if it could be coming from something industrial, and the thing is, if you personally havent experienced it 1st hand, you can only make a guess as to what it is. I'm not saying it's the trumpets of the apocalypse, but maybe something a little more uncommon than we think

If DingoLingo's account is any indication, there might be a chance that this is distorted sound bouncing of the ionosphere, from some industry that can be over a 100 miles away.

Canada to Study Mysterious 'Windsor Hum'

Some people have described the sound as a low, humming drone. Others say it changes into a heavy "whump, whump, whump" sound. Still others have compared it to the bass rumblings of soulicon1.png singer Barry White.

Hums have been reported in other parts of the world for years. The Taos Hum has bedeviled residents of the northern New Mexican town for decades. Bristol, England, Aukland, New Zealand and Bondi, Australia have all been plagued by unexplained booming, buzzing or droning noises, according to Time.com. These hums have been blamed on seismic events, underground lava or industrial equipment.

And the Earth itself is known to make a hum, generated by a number of events including the rumbling of storm-driven ocean waves.

http://www.livescience.com/26491-windsor-hum.html

i watched (and listened to) one of those compilation videos about the strange sounds. a couple of the sounds were right out of the modern war of the woulds movie and a couple were right out of the modern version of the day the earth stood still.

I have stood in the woods and heard the freeway that was twenty or more miles off and i can step out the door at nigt here where i live and hear the trains running on rails that are 10 miles away. if the human ear can do that then who knows what a super sensitive microphone can catch.