Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I've been waiting for this technology!

whitelight

I'm an alternative guy and I know stuff is coming. When super rich people can place a pile of paper assets in "charitable" foundations and avoid taxation . . . anyone that thinks it possible to tax the real rich so everyone pays their fair share is lost.

The technology is at hand. They have a device you can plug into your phone and accept credit cards. You can transfer video by placing phones back-to-back and pressing a button.

The cashless society is near!

Your "smart" phone will increase it's intelligence dramatically in the near future.

You can use your phone to pay for groceries, gas and day care.

If you get pulled over by the cops for running a light; they won't ask for licence, registration and insurance . . . they want you phone!

I've been waiting for this for 33 years . . . and it took me a year to say it . . .

Phones are as much an asset now days as a car or a house. Same with internet really (which is now guess what, on your phone!!).

over rated, try not to get too excited about it.

• Like 2

I cash all my cheques from clients at their banks. I take the cash home because the interest on my money in a private bank is leveraged 9-1 the moment it goes in yet the return I receive is laughable. I've never been held up or robbed yet I've witnessed numerous individuals unable to pay for something with their 'plastic card' because the computer wasn't working or the electricity is out. I've never owned a credit card in my life. I don't own a house or property but I'm okay with that because it's the GOV who will steal it from me should I refuse or am unable to pay property taxes or if I should die. Everything I purchase I pay cash. I lead a simple life but a content life because I do not have any outstanding debt to nobody. I'm in control and I have zero use for a bank.

• Like 2

I take all my monies from the banks and put it in a lock box, I hate leaving my money digitized because when the system crashes and that cute little managers assistant tells you "there's nothing we can do"..you're hammered.

• Like 1

In iceland or Greenland they use debit cards they did away with real money

Edited by coolguy

I'm not sure what the conspiracy is, but you sound like you're already ****ed

We're all F---f'd bro..

"Give me control of a nation's money

and I care not who makes the laws."-- Mayer Amschel Rothschild

• Like 1

After I read this thread, the following quote is the first thing that came to my mind:

Tom Paris says about the significance of Fort Knox: “Well, uh, when the New World Economy took shape in the late 22nd century and money went the way of the dinosaur, Fort Knox was turned into a museum.” (Star Trek: VOY: “ Episode: Dark Frontier”)

Now, I'm not the type to be able to spout any Star Trek quote or reference to relate to any topic; however, the above as 'fantastical' as it is, I would not be surprise -when- the dismantling of our monetary system happens, that some government official will say the above with a few minor changes.

Example:

Instead of '22nd century' it will be '21st century'.

I suppose you could leave the Fort Knox phrase as it is, or could replace it with some typical Fox News retort.

And even all the above sounds crazy, I think I would be impressed if some government official was able to mangle a Star Trek quote.

We gotta see the funny side, right? ;)

Not unless 'the powers that be' find a way to take our sense of humour. Or... charge us for it!

Maybe joining a manned mission to Mars isn't such a bad idea afterall. Oh, I say... I hope they don't charge for parking!

;)