Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epic Experiences

shadowx

What was your most epic experience with the supernatural world so far? What got your blood pumping and awe to shine in your eyes as it happened maybe even as terror itself fought with you? I'll start :) :

The experience I'd have to consider my most epic would have to be the confrontation with the demons trying to take my household, the second to last one that would occur for years to come, and the biggest by far in terms of individual power. The confrontation had been days in the making as it attempted to get a better base and I confirmed what I was seeing (I was still relatively new to this type of manafestation). It was during this time that my father was off to do his tour of duty in the army and I guess the demons thought they saw a chance to come in and take over, not really certain what the actual reasons were but the results of what it was doing were the same. It was leaving visibles portals in the air as it was attempting to take the shape of a spirit of a still living man.

Anyway, the confrontation occured at night as I finally decided to confront the thing that had been terrozing my family for the past week. I knew a lot less then than I do now, I didn't know how to shield myself as I do now, I only knew the rudementry mechanics behind the energies that we posses and the realm of the mind. All I knew back then was God had given me the authority to banish demons and that he would be the one backing me as I fought, that's all I brought to the table against something that radiated a power and terror all around it and was litteraly coming off the picture it was using as its portal.

What I was shown that night left me in awe, I could see the energies around us as I felt the power of God surround me. Even as it's power and it's numerous minions came out to try and attack me they went around me like a boulder in a river, they couldn't touch me as they parted against the outflow of spiritual energy. I did succeed in banishing the bas-! out of the household, but the portal it left behind was beyond my own authority to close, which led to later the next morning a team up with another I knew to clean up, but that's another story. Either way, that still has to classify as my most epic moment so far in the supernatural world, even if only by a small margin compared to 4 or 5 others lol.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Only

• CakeOrDeath

• Ultima Weapon

• shadowx

Top Posters In This Topic

For all you hardcore ghost enthuseists out there...

when-you-see-it.gif

How does that still get me in 2013, 6 years after my first Linda Blair pop up scare?

Your story sounds like something right of the the Void and the Word series by Terry Brooks...pretty awesome. Next time you can make it easier and just go into battle with a video camera...demons fail vs video camera.