Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian Space Industry to Double Output

Waspie_Dwarf

Russian Space Industry to Double Output by 2020 – Program

MOSCOW, January 12 (RIA Novosti) – An ongoing reform of Russia’s ailing space industry should double its output by 2020, according to a new state program published on Saturday.

The increase should give Russia a 16-percent share in the space technology market by 2020, up from the current 10.7 percent, said the program, available on the website of Russia’s Federal Space Agency.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 1

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Waspie_Dwarf

• Just Dave

• TheMolePatrol

• Starseed hybrid 1111

Very good news lately i liked that one "Space industry development is named the top priority in the document".

Thanks for update Waspie!

Edited by Nuke_em

Esa had a good day too they got he first pictures from Huygens spacecraft on surface of Titan... i mean they posted only one !

You are 8 years too late with that news. ESA posted that story today because it is the 8th anniversary of Huygens landing on Titan in 2005.

Wth! My bad i thought they got first pictures today i missred!

Epic fail... :blush:

Epic fail... :blush:

We all make mistakes, as the Dalek said climbing off the dustbin.

Yea I think that probe landing on Titan was way under rated and under reported. I never heard anything about it till last year when I started getting interested. Despite the lack of coverage, it was quite a treasure to stumble upon :)

do it Russia whatever it takes to improve your space program.the european space agency should be the 1st to see whats in the DARK SIDE OF THE MOON AND also the send more people to mars and explore as much as possible.Russia always seemed like a cool country to me.hopefully i go there one day and even live there as well.good luck guys and hope it works out for Russia and the space agency like i say lets work together once and for all and bring evidence and proof.