Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kate Middleton is not a Princess!

Yamato

Sorry to tell you Yamato, but Kate Middleton IS a descendant of King Edward 3rd, on her father's side of the tree!!!

She's even a descendant of William the Conqueror, the Kings of Scotland, the High Kings of Ireland, and of almost all of

the Kings and Queens of ancient France. Just like Princess Diana, who was descended from the House of Stuart, the

House of Bourbon (King Henry 4th of France), and the House of Medici !!!!!! Do the research, you'll be amazed with what

you'll find!!!!

• Like 3

Sorry to tell you Yamato, but Kate Middleton IS a descendant of King Edward 3rd, on her father's side of the tree!!!

She's even a descendant of William the Conqueror, the Kings of Scotland, the High Kings of Ireland, and of almost all of

the Kings and Queens of ancient France. Just like Princess Diana, who was descended from the House of Stuart, the

House of Bourbon (King Henry 4th of France), and the House of Medici !!!!!! Do the research, you'll be amazed with what

you'll find!!!!

Family trees grow quite a lot of branches in a blood line 700 years long. I'd be more amazed to figure out why it even matters in the 21st century.

I've always wondered whether if you were able to capture/kidnap the Queen (disclaimer: completely hypothetical) and force her to renounce the throne to you, would you then legally be the new monarch?

Another pillow and more popcorn, methinks!

• Like 3

The media frenzy around them is irritating.

Now dont get me wrong I'm pleased that two people have got married but do we really need -

1. To hear about them every 5 minutes.

2. To have them portrayed as something which they arent. Now dont get me wrong they arent exactly ugly but neither of them are good looking either.

3. Listen to the Royals commentors with their fake voices flapping abouut over them.

A lot of the time its like the media are trying to drive a cult of personality.

The royal family? Eh?

They are like an institution but to me an insititution is a glorified lunatic asylum.

I wouldn't even waste time spitting on them never mind curtsy.

And if that wasn't enough they are mind-blowingly ugly through all that inbreeding.

There's no stud muffins or glamour pusses within their over-inflated egos.

They are trying to improve their DNA stock through the Middletons.

But the Middletons are still upper middle class in my eyes and I doubt a commoner would get a look in.

Tbh I don't care if Pippa got "rear of the year" because she's still brown- nosing to the Royal Family.

I hope it's a sign of the times now that Katy Middleton isn't a princess because it's about time the monarchy is demolished.

Though I'm curious to see if she becomes a queen from just being a mere duchess.

You can have the Royal Family building your statue because they are not far from being unemployed bums.

Edited by Medium Brown

If William kicks the bucket in years to come and he has a child, they would be next in line, not Harry ..

Did not know he did yet.

It wouldn't be any different, and yet it should be a lot different, which is the whole point of this thread nearly everyone seems to be missing.

Harry would be next in line to the magic blood chair only if William dies AND William bore no child of the right gender.

There is no right gender in Britain.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. You either like the royal family or you don't, but name calling aimed at one or all of them is not only pointless it's childish as well. It's not like it'll change the way things are. The mind boggles at some of the comments in this thread.

So Kate Middleton is being portrayed in the media as a Princess. Why that should matter to anyone.....but each to their own. I don't see how the royal family can be blamed for that either, that's the fault of whoever writes the articles and the media for publishing them.

• Like 1

Did not know he did yet.

He and his wife are expecting a baby.. So in years to come, if he did pass away, his child would be next in line.. That is what I believe would be the way it would head IF again he did unfortunately die..

The royal family? Eh?

They are like an institution but to me an insititution is a glorified lunatic asylum.

I wouldn't even waste time spitting on them never mind curtsy.

And if that wasn't enough they are mind-blowingly ugly through all that inbreeding.

There's no stud muffins or glamour pusses within their over-inflated egos.

They are trying to improve their DNA stock through the Middletons.

But the Middletons are still upper middle class in my eyes and I doubt a commoner would get a look in.

Tbh I don't care if Pippa got "rear of the year" because she's still brown- nosing to the Royal Family.

I hope it's a sign of the times now that Katy Middleton isn't a princess because it's about time the monarchy is demolished.

Though I'm curious to see if she becomes a queen from just being a mere duchess.

You can have the Royal Family building your statue because they are not far from being unemployed bums.

I have nothing against Queeny but the elitism alienates the public.

The Royals need to talk properly and become 'one of the people' so to speak.

I have nothing against Queeny but the elitism alienates the public.

The Royals need to talk properly and become 'one of the people' so to speak.

For those of us across the sea who have sullied the English language: what do you mean by "talk properly"? Is it a matter of accent, or grammar, or ... ?

For those of us across the sea who have sullied the English language: what do you mean by "talk properly"? Is it a matter of accent, or grammar, or ... ?

I think they mean to use the Queens English... Good pronunciation and grammar

Well when you watch American TV the Brits which appear on your shows have ridiculas accents. I dont know if you do something to the microphones or if the guests over-empahise their accents but we dont speak like that.

The Royals speak in fake voices. By that I mean how they sound is put on and fake. People say 'yes' not 'yaaaarrrsee' in a fake voice.

I remember going on hols to the US and I got asked am I Swiz? Am I German? am I dutch? No, dear thats an English accent. We dont sound like the Queen!

Edited by Mr Right Wing

Well when you watch American TV the Brits which appear on your shows have ridiculas accents. I dont know if you do something to the microphones or if the guests over-empahise their accents but we dont speak like that.

The Royals speak in fake voices. By that I mean how they sound is put on and fake. People say 'yes' not 'yaaaarrrsee' in a fake voice.

I remember going on hols to the US and I got asked am I Swiz? Am I German? am I dutch? No, dear thats an English accent. We dont sound like the Queen!

I can't imagine how our actors' assumed British accents sound to you. I can't speak for the rest of my society, but my exposure to British accents is mostly through Monty Python and the Goon Show. For the most part, we lack understanding of the social context implied in your range of accents.

Have you ever watched some old time war movies? If they feature the British army, all you hear is - Oh I say, it looks like we have won chaps. jolly good show !!

I once watched a biblical movie and some of the Romans had posh English accents too lol

• Like 1

I can't imagine how our actors' assumed British accents sound to you. I can't speak for the rest of my society, but my exposure to British accents is mostly through Monty Python and the Goon Show. For the most part, we lack understanding of the social context implied in your range of accents.

Typical English accent -

Have you ever watched some old time war movies? If they feature the British army, all you hear is - Oh I say, it looks like we have won chaps. jolly good show !!

I once watched a biblical movie and some of the Romans had posh English accents too lol

Yeah lol

And then when people come on holiday here they find out we sound nothing like that.

Edited by Mr Right Wing

Typical English accent - [media=]

[/media]

That does not beat - "Shut up Rodney, you dipstick " lol :P

• Like 1

That does not beat - "Shut up Rodney, you dipstick " lol :P

Cant find that one but heres something similar -

• Like 1

British accents also vary depending which part of Britain the person comes from.

Cant find that one but heres something similar -

Now that is classic comedy.. I love Only Fools and Horses..

I used to love to hear Uncle Albert say - "During the war...."

Best scene ever has to be this one...

[media=]

Pure gold lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Yeah Scousers -

[media=]

[/media]

I find it hard to understand John Bishop ..I like him ok but sometimes it is hard to know what he is saying.. De doo dey dont de doe ? lol

I also struggle a little with the Geordies.. Poor Cheryl Cole...Rowing her way home from the USA X Factor :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Those are just royal titles bestowed by the privileged family that reinforce this whole antiquated notion of bloodlines. That you're discussing them in so much detail at all trying to rationalize its usage says a lot. Her title is Duchess of Cambridge, not "Princess".

http://en.wikipedia....ss_of_Cambridge

She will hopefully be bestowed the title of Princess when the Queen dies and she becomes the wife of the heir to the magic blood chair called the throne. Unless of course, the King doesn't want her to be. He's got the magic blood after all.

She's a "Duchess", she's no "Lady", and she's a hopeful Princess in waiting but no "Princess".

I know what you're thinking. If one's thinking is that "Well I don't believe in all that bloodline nonsense; however, she's married to the Prince so she's the Princess to me!" then actually, yeah, you have to believe in the bloodline nonsense to even be saying that at all. Marriage to the bloodline (e.g. the "Prince") is the point of all this silliness in the UK, it can't be denied away. How these titles of "Lord", "Lady", and "Princess" are dealt with exposes just how ridiculous the UK still is with their beloved monarchy.

.. and what you did not take away from my post is the simple, Heraldic, explanation of titles and what they confer.

I am a Republican, always have been, and find the whole monarchy issue rather tedious. There are however, certain, Constitutional points that needed to be made,