Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kate Middleton is not a Princess!

Yamato

*Blows a big rasberry* at Yamato :P

These Yanks can criticise all they want because they are jealous that they haven't any History, and their Leader gets replaced every few years.
  • Like 2

These Yanks can criticise all they want because they are jealous that they haven't any History, and their Leader gets replaced every few years.

Hehe Spud! We will keep a 'stiff upper lip' on this one. It's just not 'cricket' to put our traditions down.. just putting the kettle on for a nice cuppa.. :su

• Like 2

I don't care if she is a princess or not. She is a amazing person who is caring and loving from what I understand. She doesn't deserved to be hounded by media circus, she deserves a nice and peaceful life instead of this insanity day by day.

• Like 3

Yeah I think that our greatest ally in the world ought to catch up with the 21st century already and put the medieval times behind us.

US and every other country just changed the *beep*ing title name hahaha from King/Queen to President then other countries Prime Minister, they all get lied to and screwed over just as much as everyone else, to point the Queen has MI6 and Obama has NSA NASA FBI CIA ATF and the list goes on for "Upper Law"

• Like 1

US and every other country just changed the *beep*ing title name hahaha from King/Queen to President then other countries Prime Minister, they all get lied to and screwed over just as much as everyone else, to point the Queen has MI6 and Obama has NSA NASA FBI CIA ATF and the list goes on for "Upper Law"

That's a great point chopmo. The substance underneath is really quite the same when we boil it down. I agree that much of the difference is just topical; it's how much more eloquent the British can be with the use of language.

• Like 1

I think I have a solution to this dilema. The problem is, we're focussing on the wrong Kate. So, I propose we change the topic from Kate Middleton, to Kate Upton instead. Any guys disagree?

• Like 1

I have good news for everyone who thinks (for some reason) that this is a poor topic.

OP declares Kate Middleton isn't a princess. OP cites Fox News as a source. Various people claim OP is wrong. OP then sources a fictional TV show and wonders why people think the topic is poor.

Is it just me or can the OP not add two and two together? It just seems a little strange that he doesn't think that he has done anything wrong or made a false claim.

This next video is what I call justice. Justice upon this antiquated society of the privileged class and their commoners beneath them:

[media=]http://youtu.be/-Cp5IVm6pZI[/media]

You're sourcing Game of Thrones? What kind of medication are you on?

OP declares Kate Middleton isn't a princess. OP cites Fox News as a source. Various people claim OP is wrong. OP then sources a fictional TV show and wonders why people think the topic is poor.

Is it just me or can the OP not add two and two together? It just seems a little strange that he doesn't think that he has done anything wrong or made a false claim.

You're sourcing Game of Thrones? What kind of medication are you on?

;)

funny-quotes-funny-images-funny-memes-2013-derp-and-derpina-funny-animals-with-sayings-Favim.com-603956.jpg

;)

funny-quotes-funny-images-funny-memes-2013-derp-and-derpina-funny-animals-with-sayings-Favim.com-603956.jpg

This one's been chewed to bits ,how about finding someone else to pick on.You arnt English so have a go at people in your own country.

That's a great point chopmo. The substance underneath is really quite the same when we boil it down. I agree that much of the difference is just topical; it's how much more eloquent the British can be with the use of language.

on a side note the actual game of it all is a pretty well clever, (i do not agree with the consequences of current politics) repeating over and over similar to a success guide of sorts;

brits stutter more than they say stupid things, i think it's part of processing the situation and using a simple "in thought stutter" as most in-media brits do from what ive seen, it's kind of ingenious in a way the way I see it. Yeah some people still let silly things out but the intelligent ones follow suit and use it to their advantage, just a theory but bloody brilliant if surrounded by other idiots.

Americans are more about their statue/posture/dominant body language/"securing the nation" it's always the more "powerfull" candidate wins, there are quite a few examples of it in modern day and that would incorporate wars and national security issues around polling times. not much more to say it runs with that mentality you'll get a few idiot jocks, I tell you what though I would not like to be obama still trying to clean up george bush jr.'s mess (thats putting all theories aside).

As for australian (felt bad not taking a shred out of my own) theres not much to say I get the feeling that the general public openly accepts that we are pretty much ****ed either way and ignores most of what happens and hopes for the best, hence Julia Gillard had time to do a skit promo about the mayan end, video is widespread but if you look at our other option fwaaar you'll see what I mean. as for the force feeding they played on the news today that we "just discovered" a mass oil supply in South Australia, near the poppy fields and the big sanctioned off area (like area 51 type of deal without the hooplah) all of this is visible from google earth, but the fact that they "just" found it, it's known widespread within people that think openly that Australia has some of the biggest reserves in the world for quite a few materials that we are paid to not touch WTF! but they just found this reserver that was 400 TRILLION plus dollars worth when asked about fuel the financial advisor said it would lower it from $1.50 a litre to 25 cents less o_O

sorry for the end rant but I dislike the news for these reasons... they tend to annoy me as I think I do not need to be spoon fed.

This one's been chewed to bits ,how about finding someone else to pick on.You arnt English so have a go at people in your own country.

Actually, I've been defending my own country's laws from your countrymen on the US boards on one thread after another, after another, after another. And the best part about it for you? It's all completely legitimate! So enjoy this small taste, this single spoonful of your own medicine. I won't constrain your attempts to defend your ancient ways here, just like you won't constrain mine in a hundred other threads elsewhere. Good day, sir.

• Like 1

Actually, I've been defending my own country's laws from your countrymen on the US boards on one thread after another, after another, after another. And the best part about it for you? It's all completely legitimate! So enjoy this small taste, this single spoonful of your own medicine. I won't constrain your attempts to defend your ancient ways here, just like you won't constrain mine in a hundred other threads elsewhere. Good day, sir.

So what is the point of this thread then other than spiting people by expressing supreme ignorance?

Also, I'm too old for school these days. Literally.

Thankyou for your reply, I was not bothered about Kate, who doesn't mean a lot to me, but the posts seem to be repetitive going over the same ground all the time,so I guess I'll unfollow this topic from now, and Keep defending your country old son they need all the help they can get,not many friends around these days, Except Us. cheers buddy.
  • Like 1

My question is, why would Americans even care?

Edit: Not about your thread Yamato, what I mean is why do we give a hoot about the 'royal family'?

It beats reading about Lindsay Lohan.

• Like 2

So what is the point of this thread then other than spiting people by expressing supreme ignorance?

Also, I'm too old for school these days. Literally.

You're never too old for school, friend. The day we stop learning is the day we stop...well, thinking! My church is at home, my school might as well be too. And for my nieces it is, literally.

At this point, the point of this thread, for me, is about meeting some of our British community members, as I'm not on this forum very much.

Even if we agree that heredity should determine power (which you don't either, right?) long, long ago, the monarchy actually had a point in existing. I mean, the King had a country to rule! Now, the government has filled in all the democratic vacancies with parliament, elections, courts, and all the rest. And the royal family sideshow continues. Traditions are hard to let go of. I understand that. What's okay with it is that it doesn't really harm anyone, the entertainment value alone probably justifies its continuance. Maybe, maybe not. I started out with a very specific subject and hoped it would umbrella into quite a bit more and to some extent, it has.

The Brits can question our laws, we Yanks can question theirs. We're not perfect, neither are they, and it's good to have forums like this to discuss things civilly, right? There's a lot to love about Britain. They export the best music the world has ever seen. The whole commonwealth really. Canada's RUSH, Australia's AC/DC, New Zealand's Datsuns, I always have to cross the ocean to get a good taste of rock 'n roll because we can't seem to match our former motherland on that count. It's not just the music either. We can't get enough of British TV entertainment like Downton Abbey, Sherlock Holmes and so much more.

At this point, the point of this thread, for me, is about meeting some of our British community members, as I'm not on this forum very much.

And reinforcing the stereotype that Americans are idiots in the process? Nice one.

Even if we agree that heredity should determine power (which you don't either, right?) long, long ago, the monarchy actually had a point in existing.

What makes you assume that I would want to get rid of the monarchy altogether or change any part of it? She is the de facto head of state of over a dozen countries worldwide. I'm fine with the status quo of the monarchy when it comes to Britain.

The problem is that through time the British Royalty has more mixed blood than I have, not that I'm against Royalty,as some of them do a good job,but thats what it is,a job.and any old codger can become a Knight,Win a gold medal or two at the Olympics and hey presto you are a Knight, and therefor are addressed as Sir,which to me is a load of old socks.Ah well I'll just be a Commoner a plain Mr with British blood,with no foreign stuff mixed in.

You're right,they do hand them out with alarming frquencey.

I would never suggest that the royals can't do a good job sometimes, serve their country's armed forces, distinguish themselves through their actions in a myriad of different ways. They're human beings just like every other human beings in their own personal capacity after all. A lot of people sometimes do a good job. I wouldn't support putting them in line for the magic chair because of that. Someone would have to go way above and beyond the call of duty, exceed expectations by a significant degree, in order to earn that kind of privilege. Like Free Woman Ygritte said, to CHOOSE your king, not defend some $#@! king just because he's the son of the last one.

Cherry picking the good things the royals do is elementary. Thinking it earns them the privilege they receive is a whole other animal.

The point is that if the good things the royals did earn them the privilege they get through birthright, which seems to be the running assumption here that some of us are making, then a lot more people in British society would be born with the same privilege than currently are. Probably the vast majority of the British population. Just think of it! Millions upon millions of princes and sirs and lords! We'd have a lot of what Ms. Lovett only sang about: "And those up above will serve those down below!"

stevejobs-quote.png

You're quoting the egomaniac that stole other people's intellectual property and claimed it as his own?

You're quoting the egomaniac that stole other people's intellectual property and claimed it as his own?

Well there's two possible answers to that question, and you can lustfully clutch onto whichever one you want.

That he lied and cheated to get where he was before he died thanks to blatant ripoffs of other products and propaganda-like marketing? Nothing like being born into a family with a rich history.