Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what is the point of astral projection?

SpiritWriter

Sorry I had to switch devices the kindle fire is full of bugs for writting In forums. I finished what I was going to say above in an edit.

Ok thank you seeker I read it..

What is anthema? Something that prevents you from AP? I couldn't find it in the dictionary.

An anthema is something opposite to your values. I have never taken steroids in my life. Nor would I ever. It was very obseting to me to have to argue the point with a doctor who was ademit that I had to have, when I knew dam well that I did not and is against everything I stand for. I don't think she was a very good doctor.

Edited by Seeker79

Probably have to learn to ap first right lol.. ive already been trying. I know soul work isnt just about ap... be blessed all til later.. on my journey..

Peace 4 now

An anthema is something opposite to your values. I have never taken steroids in my life. Nor would I ever. It was very obseting to me to have to argue the point with a doctor who was ademit that I had to have, when I knew dam well that I did not and is against everything I stand for. I don't think she was a very good doctor.

Hey I was thinking.. please dont be offended.. do you think androgenimia (probably not right word but you know what I mean) could be a spiritual virtue thats why your female hormones kicked in.. all that time in the spirit world?

I know in those carlos casteneda books they would change back and forth to men and women.. and in some gnostic text jesus said women will enter the kingdom of heaven when they become like men.

And maybe thats why I didnt like killing those monsters.... cuz im not a man....

Hey I was thinking.. please dont be offended.. do you think androgenimia (probably not right word but you know what I mean) could be a spiritual virtue thats why your female hormones kicked in.. all that time in the spirit world?

Not offended at all I value the feminin tremendously and am perfectly comfortable with my sexuality. Yes. I think you are on to something. Nearly all of my spirit guides are females, nearly all of my friends are female.

A balance perhaps. I spent my entire life in what is traditionally considered masculin persuits. Now because of my schedule with my business and my belief that kids should spend as much time with their parents as possible I have been taking care of babies and pretty much acting in the traditional operations of women. In fact when I go to work I spend the evening with predominantly children aswell. I'm literally quit nearly around kids 24/7. An adult conversation is a rare luxury. Why do you think I spend so much time on UM. :D;)

• Like 1

And maybe thats why I didnt like killing those monsters.... cuz im not a man....

Funny thing.... I wasn't a man when I was killing them.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=2493&showentry=26227

Hahaha I must be comfortable with my sexuality to openly discuss being the only man I have ever known to have had to have exams in the breast health department. When I called to set the appointment the receptionist thought I had to be calling for my wife. She was pretty shocked it was me. My primary doctor even apologized before hand for sending me there but it was the only department with the expertise to diagnose me. It was not a good experience, the whole time I felt that this doctor was discusted by me for damaging my body with steroids when in fact I have never used anything of the sort. I did not feel like she even looked into the matter properly and just made a multitude of eronius assumptions. By the time a found a new doctor the condition had righted itself. Some intensive meditation and healing on my own and little help from a guiding spirit.

• Like 1

Astral projection is a pretty cool sport if you can do it. The US goverment invested money on remote viewing to spy on our enemies, but it was considered a failed project. Government money was spent on methamphetamine during this project. I like exteriorrization because it makes us intune with the invisible and we can learn things that we couldn't otherwise. I would not stoop to using drugs to do it though. Also, I would not allow the dead to help me with this endeavor either - it just seems taboo.

Edited by notforgotten
  • Like 1

AP is dangerous and while entertaining for some, ultimately useless. I don't see why people get into it, all it does is open yourself up to spirits to take control or lie to you and why would you want that? To the OP, I see that you have already tried it and were nearly possessed, that alone should be a red flag to you. Spirits love to prey upon us gullible humans don't fall into their trap

AP is dangerous and while entertaining for some, ultimately useless. I don't see why people get into it, all it does is open yourself up to spirits to take control or lie to you and why would you want that? To the OP, I see that you have already tried it and were nearly possessed, that alone should be a red flag to you. Spirits love to prey upon us gullible humans don't fall into their trap

Thank you for your concern. What I have decided is to stay in the presence of God and be earnest. I trust in him totally and feel if it is meant for me to AP then I will and if that is the case I will be protected. If not then I am fine with that as well. My concern is to be in the will of god and be spiritually progressing. I can see both sides of the arguement. I leave my spiritual growth in the hands of god.. I know I will be safe because I have a say in it. I was able to recognize the spirits and get rid of them. God allowed it to happen to teach me something and I accept that.. so we'll see what happens. I dont know if I will be posting everything here though I might need some private time.. if I feel like sharing I will though.

Peace and thanks again...

Edit: I forgot to ask about your experiences with it? Did you have a negative experience from AP?

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

Havnt been possessed yet :(

Havnt been possessed yet :(

Then you have been very lucky indeed. Don't become overconfident and let down your guard through

Then you have been very lucky indeed. Don't become overconfident and let down your guard through

Don't know of any people that have ever either, and after years of doing it and trying to help others still no sign of possesion. In fact the only time I have ever seen 'possessed' people are on tv in churches.

Don't know of any people that have ever either, and after years of doing it and trying to help others still no sign of possesion. In fact the only time I have ever seen 'possessed' people are on tv in churches.

Seeker there are devils that haunt people and posess them. I dont know if you've paid attention to any of my testimony but I was telling the truth despite your opinion or interpretation of why or how it happens... I wasn't lying about anything I said and I know others who have endured it. Demons can come out of that spirit world and into ours. More than just on tv.. tv is based on true events though they may be exagerated etc...

But I know you are speaking from "your" experience, so that is valid enough. But please dont disreguard other's experiences. It does happen and to be honest I would assume delving in the spiritual realms would open up these gateways. I feel its ironic that I was able to move my astral arms out of my body and also that the spirit tried to possess my arms first before my actual body... very odd indeed.

[]

I still wonder if blue ogre has experience to go with his knowledge about this subject.

[/]

Seeker... all respect, I do appreciate your contributions and experience..

Oh and btw I tried to go back and finish reading about your dream but the link just took me to the main blogs.. I'll try again later maybe it was just a little screwy at the time. I never got a chance to read it all.

P.s. 99% of all the demonic experiences I encountered was before I ever joined any church so it isnt indoctrinated fear just encase thats what you were thinking. I was delivered from this BY GOD and thats why I believe.. not the other way around if you can feel what im trying to say..

Peace 4 now

Edited by SpiritWriter

Also, you can use the last thought before falling asleep. This is a natural process and therefore is no risk. Every nigth before you fall asleep, in his thoughts keep trying visualize a travel. But travel to thee to some well known places, to verify that you were really there.

You need patience, after a few weeks they may be the first good results

• Like 1

I've been possessed twice by the same demon. It wasn't until after I found my faith before this happened though.

I've been possessed twice by the same demon. It wasn't until after I found my faith before this happened though.

Your wording is confusing. Did you get possessed before or after you found your faith?

I know someone who got possesed the first night they stepped into a church and also I only two times I heard the growling of a demon and one of the times I heard it was after I first got "saved" and this lady from the church called me to pray for me. As she was talking on the phone, the moment she started her prayer I heard growling and the growling persisted only while she prayed. When she was done she said "did you hear all that static?" I didnt tell her what I heard. There was only one other time I heard this growling sound. After reading posts on this site I know that this growling is a frequent phenominon. Later I found out that church was corrupt.

Edited by SpiritWriter

I got possessed after I found my faith. It was a demon trieing to sit on god's throne, speaking thruogh me, masquarading as god like a babbling fool. His deceit (glory) was short lived. I've heard other demons voices that sound like that of horror. The demons seem to be attracted to the faithful. I believe that you heard what you heard. A demon once told me that his job was to do evil to me. As far as corruption in the church - there is corruption in all large organizations. One can not expect them to be without sin, when we are not.

Edited by notforgotten
  • Like 1

Yeah I have another friend that had a demon try to talk to her as if it was god, he was basically trying to get her to face her fears by reproducing scenarios where she had to face evil spirits.. every night she lived in terror to the point she was walking around with the spirit of fear 24 hours a day, you could see it on her face and everything, like literally, her face was changed. Finally someone told her god wouldn't do that. God is the god of peace not of fear and then she was delivered... it was terrible for her but also short lived... she has a very strong testimony and very strong connection to god and the holy spirit she is a minister now. Thanks for sharing.. it makes sense what your saying. God is the winner though... :)

Edited by SpiritWriter

But thats not the one who got possessed when he stepped in the church. I dont know his whole story but I do know hes doing better now so thats good..

God is always the winner and I'm happy for your friend.

• Like 1

I never saw anyone totally possessed either, although I've seen a bad entity attach to a person and come and go as it pleased. Person had to be in a weaken state of depression when it was able to take hold.