Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what is the point of astral projection?

SpiritWriter

I never saw anyone totally possessed either, although I've seen a bad entity attach to a person and come and go as it pleased. Person had to be in a weaken state of depression when it was able to take hold.

And was this a result of AP? How long was it affecting the person and are they delivered now? When you say come and go what do you mean?

And was this a result of AP? How long was it affecting the person and are they delivered now? When you say come and go what do you mean?

I only saw one person who sleep walked, he never tried to AP but it was linked to when he was dreaming of his last moments in a previous incarnation while dreaming of being killed and it was very real of dream to him. Only sleep walked and went through fighting motions then woke up after he is killed in the battle. It happened all his life.

Very weird to watch and hear a different voice and dialect from someone asleep with eyes open doing that and it was like you were watching the effects of an invisible man really attacking him from behind because his body reacting to it like a real event and eventually falling in death! He doesn't sleep walk any more since he reconciled to believing in the past life. He doesn't believe AP because he never experienced it or even wanted to try it. He thinks astral projection is mostly BS or the ones that really can do it controllably are not all human.

His trauma became all too real for me when I saw the male entity and described him. It was the man who he killed and was killed by him in the dream battle. We saw a red orb that would make the room cold every so often. Then once the room grew cold and I saw the red orb enter his head while he was peacefully asleep. He started going into the nightmare state instantly. I knew it was real not just his illusion and this orb was his attacker! This entity was not at peace and followed him with a vengence.I lit candles, prayed to God for strength and asked for angelic help of Michael.

It went on for hours but he wasn't going into the fight and sleep walk. The entity wouldn't come out until I told it to take ME instead because the man was ignorant of the crime he did- he was just following orders as a soldier! It was tormented and others had followed it to the fight.

It's hard to describe but I knew I could cancel the hate with love and mercy. I sent thoughts of only Divine Love and Forgiveness to the entity. I told it he was missing so much and creating a hell for himself and the others, go to the Light and not curse his soul or yours any longer. It told me that the man was evil and he would take me to hell with him. I told it that it became evil itself because of revenge and it answered he only fought for his people's honor against the murderers. I told the entity that he had proved his honor and then I COMMANDED it never to return and go in peace and love. I told it that I will deal with your enemy, leave us and never return! The orb came out and was above both of us, it changed to a white cloud and burst with a pop and a flash and then water fell on us. He awoke just before the orb burst into water. He said, you fought my demon! I told him I sent it away with the help of God's Love.

It never came back to him and he believes that God sent me to him even though he didn't deserve to be helped. He believes in God and angels now not just ghosts :)

Edited by White Unicorn
  • Like 1

I only saw one person who sleep walked, he never tried to AP but it was linked to when he was dreaming of his last moments in a previous incarnation while dreaming of being killed and it was very real of dream to him. Only sleep walked and went through fighting motions then woke up after he is killed in the battle. It happened all his life.

Very weird to watch and hear a different voice and dialect from someone asleep with eyes open doing that and it was like you were watching the effects of an invisible man really attacking him from behind because his body reacting to it like a real event and eventually falling in death! He doesn't sleep walk any more since he reconciled to believing in the past life. He doesn't believe AP because he never experienced it or even wanted to try it. He thinks astral projection is mostly BS or the ones that really can do it controllably are not all human.

His trauma became all too real for me when I saw the male entity and described him. It was the man who he killed and was killed by him in the dream battle. We saw a red orb that would make the room cold every so often. Then once the room grew cold and I saw the red orb enter his head while he was peacefully asleep. He started going into the nightmare state instantly. I knew it was real not just his illusion and this orb was his attacker! This entity was not at peace and followed him with a vengence.I lit candles, prayed to God for strength and asked for angelic help of Michael.

It went on for hours but he wasn't going into the fight and sleep walk. The entity wouldn't come out until I told it to take ME instead because the man was ignorant of the crime he did- he was just following orders as a soldier! It was tormented and others had followed it to the fight.

It's hard to describe but I knew I could cancel the hate with love and mercy. I sent thoughts of only Divine Love and Forgiveness to the entity. I told it he was missing so much and creating a hell for himself and the others, go to the Light and not curse his soul or yours any longer. It told me that the man was evil and he would take me to hell with him. I told it that it became evil itself because of revenge and it answered he only fought for his people's honor against the murderers. I told the entity that he had proved his honor and then I COMMANDED it never to return and go in peace and love. I told it that I will deal with your enemy, leave us and never return! The orb came out and was above both of us, it changed to a white cloud and burst with a pop and a flash and then water fell on us. He awoke just before the orb burst into water. He said, you fought my demon! I told him I sent it away with the help of God's Love.

It never came back to him and he believes that God sent me to him even though he didn't deserve to be helped. He believes in God and angels now not just ghosts :)

Amen what a truly remarkable story. Thank you so much for sharing this with me. It encourages me to stay on the path and fight the good fight! bless you. :)

It is truly remarkable how you consoled the spirit as well.. nice work unicorn thanks again, this gives me something to deeply consider...

Edited by SpiritWriter

Seeker there are devils that haunt people and posess them. I dont know if you've paid attention to any of my testimony but I was telling the truth despite your opinion or interpretation of why or how it happens... I wasn't lying about anything I said and I know others who have endured it. Demons can come out of that spirit world and into ours. More than just on tv.. tv is based on true events though they may be exagerated etc...

But I know you are speaking from "your" experience, so that is valid enough. But please dont disreguard other's experiences. It does happen and to be honest I would assume delving in the spiritual realms would open up these gateways. I feel its ironic that I was able to move my astral arms out of my body and also that the spirit tried to possess my arms first before my actual body... very odd indeed.

[]

I still wonder if blue ogre has experience to go with his knowledge about this subject.

[/]

Seeker... all respect, I do appreciate your contributions and experience..

Oh and btw I tried to go back and finish reading about your dream but the link just took me to the main blogs.. I'll try again later maybe it was just a little screwy at the time. I never got a chance to read it all.

P.s. 99% of all the demonic experiences I encountered was before I ever joined any church so it isnt indoctrinated fear just encase thats what you were thinking. I was delivered from this BY GOD and thats why I believe.. not the other way around if you can feel what im trying to say..

Peace 4 now

I have never astral projected, however I have had several incidents of sleep paralysis as well as minor politergiest activity for a while, eventually through a combination of prayer and strange as it may sound, sleeping with a bible underneath my pillow, the activity ceased or at least declined to such an extent that I did not notice it anymore. Now I have close friend who claims to have gotten involved in the occult when he was younger and he speaks of being forced outside of his body by spirits, however I admit that his accounts are suspect due to him being mentally ill. Nevertheless I have also read the accounts of other's who have dabbled in the art of AP and they report similar problems such as demons and other beings attacking them.
  • Like 1

I have never astral projected, however I have had several incidents of sleep paralysis as well as minor politergiest activity for a while, eventually through a combination of prayer and strange as it may sound, sleeping with a bible underneath my pillow, the activity ceased or at least declined to such an extent that I did not notice it anymore. Now I have close friend who claims to have gotten involved in the occult when he was younger and he speaks of being forced outside of his body by spirits, however I admit that his accounts are suspect due to him being mentally ill. Nevertheless I have also read the accounts of other's who have dabbled in the art of AP and they report similar problems such as demons and other beings attacking them.

Demonic accounts and "mental illness" sometimes go hand in hand...

Demonic accounts and "mental illness" sometimes go hand in hand...

True, but I have read enough to know that regardless of rather my friend was right about his experiences these things do happen to people who get involved in the occult.
  • Like 1

True, but I have read enough to know that regardless of rather my friend was right about his experiences these things do happen to people who get involved in the occult.

And I know enough about the spiritual that your friend probably did go through what he claims unless his mental illness is lying... people with so called mental illnesses have higher perceptions to the spirit realm and perhaps because of thier weakness can become victim of attack. I am sorry he has to suffer this I hope it has eased up for him and I hope you keep him in prayer.

It is truly remarkable how you consoled the spirit as well.. nice work unicorn thanks again, this gives me something to deeply consider...

I never thought I'd share that story, but I know you are discovering those sort of things and thought it may help you.

When the spirit came into to me, I was taken into another reality a lower level of astral realms that's more connected to lucid dreaming states. I became one with it and that was a very traumatic and I really didn't know what I was doing except that I wanted to release it from it's bondage and free it's victim. That's when I discovered he was an honorable spirit who was the leader hundreds that were senselessly killed in battle and still leading some. I didn't see or hear any angels to help or guide me except I instinctively knew how to handle it at one moment and felt a power come to me. I felt like I was alone begging the Highest God for guidance on how to succeed and please grant me the power of his strongest angels to help me and I was able to command it with 100% belief.

After it was over I was drained for a long time, my protection seemed to be gone. It was the most horrible experience I ever lived through. I thought what if it weren't an honorable soul deep down, would I have also become haughted by it and it's followers? I did learn that just as in science, spiritual energy is just transformed never really destroyed. Positive always can cancel out the negative. It projected hate and revenge and visions, I just knew I had to project love and forgiveness. When I first started to do that it became more strong and angry and gathering others, just like an atheist would object to gettting baptised by force by a hell fire preacher I'd imagine! No matter how it lashed out I kept saying I forgive you and love you and God loves you, eventually I felt the strength to be able command it away. I had God's permission.

I'm not a really religious but I've been a sensitive all my life and there's no way you can just shut it off. You have to learn to make the best of it, since it was given to you to use for a reason. I realize that now.

I never thought I'd share that story, but I know you are discovering those sort of things and thought it may help you.

When the spirit came into to me, I was taken into another reality a lower level of astral realms that's more connected to lucid dreaming states. I became one with it and that was a very traumatic and I really didn't know what I was doing except that I wanted to release it from it's bondage and free it's victim. That's when I discovered he was an honorable spirit who was the leader hundreds that were senselessly killed in battle and still leading some. I didn't see or hear any angels to help or guide me except I instinctively knew how to handle it at one moment and felt a power come to me. I felt like I was alone begging the Highest God for guidance on how to succeed and please grant me the power of his strongest angels to help me and I was able to command it with 100% belief.

After it was over I was drained for a long time, my protection seemed to be gone. It was the most horrible experience I ever lived through. I thought what if it weren't an honorable soul deep down, would I have also become haughted by it and it's followers? I did learn that just as in science, spiritual energy is just transformed never really destroyed. Positive always can cancel out the negative. It projected hate and revenge and visions, I just knew I had to project love and forgiveness. When I first started to do that it became more strong and angry and gathering others, just like an atheist would object to gettting baptised by force by a hell fire preacher I'd imagine! No matter how it lashed out I kept saying I forgive you and love you and God loves you, eventually I felt the strength to be able command it away. I had God's permission.

I'm not a really religious but I've been a sensitive all my life and there's no way you can just shut it off. You have to learn to make the best of it, since it was given to you to use for a reason. I realize that now.

Well I really appreciate you sharing it with me. I might inbox you later another time I have some ideas about it and I understand what you mean about not really having control, that you just 'knew' what to do, or it was 'automatic'. I am serious, thanks for sharing...

How do you define "occult"?

For me the world occult refers to the hidden knowledge and practices that involve spiritual forces and beings. And yes I do consider AP to fall within that definition

For me the world occult refers to the hidden knowledge and practices that involve spiritual forces and beings. And yes I do consider AP to fall within that definition

So pretty much any kind of prayer, ritual, or practice that is unlike your own? I am assuming you are Christian. Are only the major world religions exempt from occult status? what about native American spirituality? is that occult as well? I'm fairly certain It existed long before the label.

there is nothing hidden about AP. There is plenty of open knowledge.

• Like 1

you must have draw the negative energy while trying it that time. it seems like it went wrong. and you are not fully conscious in your body. never bring your fear energy while doing it. instead of calling the guardian of astral gate, u dragged the other beings who love your fear negative energy and your weak conscious body. just relax and sleep. maybe someday u can with the guardian to give you a tour. :tu:

about the danger part of Astral travel is type of the being of that dimension personality and how you handle it. i been Astral travel like 2 or 3 times but always and always with the portal guardian around. i once accidently landed in front of mad being who kidnapped puppies to extract some truth. well, like i said. there is always the guardian gate to monitor you around. thank God, he sent one for my safety journey. i been asked by a blue energy dog who can talk to rescue the lil pups while he is cage up the mad old man , i did carry the pups and ran cause i was chased by a big and real big 2 headed cerberus like beast. i managed to run to the village of the aquarius and they are kind actually if you didn't break their rules. they are so eco-friendly. their village are made of special woods. they are highly discipline but kind. i went back right after i told the guardian to open a portal door to a party mate for the broken aquarius lady and she's happy and i went back knowing i return safely is a miracle and always believe in God.

it was nice sharing some experience. :-*

• Like 1

So pretty much any kind of prayer, ritual, or practice that is unlike your own? I am assuming you are Christian. Are only the major world religions exempt from occult status? what about native American spirituality? is that occult as well? I'm fairly certain It existed long before the label.

there is nothing hidden about AP. There is plenty of open knowledge.

Interesting discussion you guys got going on here...

• 7 years later...

I’ve been to the astral realms a good many times now. I had encounters with negative  entities in the beginning of my journey and it made me fearful of continuing for a few months after that. After doing research and found out just how fast one can attract things there, I have learned to accept that I attracted that negative entity just as we all tend to do in this 3D reality. You are perfectly safe as long as you “know” you are. The moment your mind begins to fear is when things begin to reflect what you see. Everything is you and in the astral realms things vibrate faster and you are more sensitive to yourself. You will be ok. Everything is of your own doing and for your own evolution. Realize that the power is within you and don’t give it away. 

9 hours ago, xxDARRIONxx said:

I’ve been to the astral realms a good many times now. I had encounters with negative  entities in the beginning of my journey and it made me fearful of continuing for a few months after that. After doing research and found out just how fast one can attract things there, I have learned to accept that I attracted that negative entity just as we all tend to do in this 3D reality. You are perfectly safe as long as you “know” you are. The moment your mind begins to fear is when things begin to reflect what you see. Everything is you and in the astral realms things vibrate faster and you are more sensitive to yourself. You will be ok. Everything is of your own doing and for your own evolution. Realize that the power is within you and don’t give it away. 

no you havent.. you only think you have

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, xxDARRIONxx said:

@DingoLingo Hinestly I’ve struggled to think if I have or haven’t. Why do you say I haven’t? And if so how do I get to the realm?

Because it's all imagination. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xxDARRIONxx said:

@DingoLingo Hinestly I’ve struggled to think if I have or haven’t. Why do you say I haven’t? And if so how do I get to the realm?

6 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Because it's all imagination. 

What he said..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1