Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

R.I.P. MID

Waspie_Dwarf

Another one??? What's going on :(

• Like 2

Oh Gosh, how sad. May he rest in peace and may his family be proud of him as a family man and his contributions to UM and I'm sure many other places/people.

• Like 4

RIP MID may your family and friends find comfort and strength at this difficult time.

• Like 4

I didn't know MID but I offer heart felt condolences to Waspie_Dwarf, Lilly, friends and family.

• Like 5

We can only know that our lives were made better with this man in our presence ,I will Indeed miss my Friend ANd I know where to Look at Night to See His Wonders ! Remember MID stood for All that was Good in our world.

• Like 8

was a solid person. was only able to chat with him for a short time but i enjoyed reading his posts and having short exchanges with him on this forum. RIP Sir.

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 4

I am very saddened to learn of MID's passing. He was always a very valuable resource and never refrained from an opportunity to share his vast knowledge and experience. May he rest in peace.

My thoughts are with his family at this difficult time.

• Like 7

MID was one of my favorite people here at UM (the best teacher ever) when it came to everything.

I just cant believe it.

Sad indeed.

• Like 4

So sad to hear. My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

I had several conversations with MID on the forum and in messages over the years about various space related topics. His knowledge and passion for the space program was amazing. I will miss him.

Rest in peace my friend.

• Like 3

I'm stunned and immensely saddened to hear of MID's passing. My sincere condolences to his family and friends. Rest in peace, MID. You will be missed.

• Like 5

All our best thoughts to his family and friends...

That sucks. I hope that it was peaceful.

• Like 3

I'm shocked to hear of MID's passing. I will miss him so much. What wonderful adventures we had with him as our leader and all the things he taught us. Rest well Sir.

My deepest condolences to his family and his friends, and his extended family here on UM.

• Like 4

I didn't even know he was sick. Read a bunch of his posts just the other day. Very, very sad. He always had an intelligent thing to talk about. So many "old timers" around here signing off.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 6

I didnt know his postings but any community loss is sad. He will be in a better place now. Best wishes to his family.

• Like 3

sorry to hear this, my condolences to his family & freinds... rip

• Like 3

R.I.P MID! :(

• Like 2

I didnt know his postings but any community loss is sad. He will be in a better place now. Best wishes to his family.

You should read through them. You'd learn a lot; anyone would.

A great person of vast intelligence, MID will be sadly missed. I'm pretty shocked by this, as I'm sure others must be.

• Like 4