Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Texas MIB Encounter

topsecretresearch

I'm looking for info on this MIB encounter that occured in Texas. If anyone knows more about this case please post. The news video is just random stuff and doesn't reflect what woman's testimony.

• Like 1

Its really hard to tell with the new cloaking tech our military is working on and stealth in general. Just like the 3 lighted triangle craft which is almost definently ours we have found out. Heres a creepy video that shows how advanced our military is becoming. Terminator is just around the corner folks. Nice video OP but in Texas Id tend to go military playing around.

Edited by AsteroidX

I found out who it is. It's Jane Nelms an alien abductee. Her story is not new so the MIB encounter happened some time ago.

I found out who it is. It's Jane Nelms an alien abductee. Her story is not new so the MIB encounter happened some time ago.

Pretty much all of them did didn't they? It's more of an ET relic these days. Not too many MIB stories around, however, when I was young, they abounded.

I think during that time they need people who resembled the mob to go around and intimidate or threaten witnesses. These people could also do that sort of thing more covertly. We live in different times now. The mainstream media are pretty much prostitutes who fall in line and ignore most UFO and abduction cases. The subject matter is also trashed and marginalized on the internet.

• Like 1

I think during that time they need people who resembled the mob to go around and intimidate or threaten witnesses. These people could also do that sort of thing more covertly. We live in different times now. The mainstream media are pretty much prostitutes who fall in line and ignore most UFO and abduction cases. The subject matter is also trashed and marginalized on the internet.

That was not the case though, I can think of many cases where the occupants were more frightened by the strangeness of the MIB's not threats actually made. One very strange story MacGuffin dug up for me a few months back indicates MIB's that ask many questions about the couples personal sex life and went to far as to "pet" each other (in all the right places) right in front of the occupants.

MIB's started out as a tale of ET simulating people to maintain anonymity. When that concept feel through the floor, it evolved into the explanation you are more familiar with, the Government Agents in dark suits who emulate the Mob as part of the intimidation tactic. I do not think the concept is still widely believed today, in fact I was quite taken aback, and rather pleased to see the original story, which when I read it sent chills up my spine. For most posters the first evaluation was extreme mirth, and honestly I do not blame them. I only saw it in a different light because it was a tale that had some impact on me in my youth. Otherwise I am sure I would have been laughing along with everyone else.

Mate, your stepping on Vintage ET stories now, MIB are old hat. These days the MIB have evolved again into BEK's.

Mainstream media have always been media whores and never accepted responsibility. No two ways about it. In the 50's it was no different to now. Probably a bit easier to get away with if anything. Do you really feel a News Reporter is capable of accurately redescrbiing a complex scientific process as it was intended? They do not even try.

The subject matter is divided. There is a very respectable ET contingent, and always has been. Crackpots take what people who know what they are talking about and steal their information, and then twist it into a personal fantasy, or their own personal interpretation and or misunderstanding of it. The Lazars and the Greers do not deserve the time of day. People like the Sagan's The Drakes, Hawking, Greene, do. These people talk ET sense, while the fringe element excel in nonsense.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

That was not the case though, I can think of many cases where the occupants were more frightened by the strangeness of the MIB's not threats actually made. One very strange story MacGuffin dug up for me a few months back indicates MIB's that ask many questions about the couples personal sex life and went to far as to "pet" each other (in all the right places) right in front of the occupants.

You mean witnesses not occupants.

MIB's started out as a tale of ET simulating people to maintain anonymity. When that concept feel through the floor, it evolved into the explanation you are more familiar with, the Government Agents in dark suits who emulate the Mob as part of the intimidation tactic. I do not think the concept is still widely believed today, in fact I was quite taken aback, and rather pleased to see the original story, which when I read it sent chills up my spine. For most posters the first evaluation was extreme mirth, and honestly I do not blame them. I only saw it in a different light because it was a tale that had some impact on me in my youth. Otherwise I am sure I would have been laughing along with everyone else.

Mate, your stepping on Vintage ET stories now, MIB are old hat. These days the MIB have evolved again into BEK's.

Mainstream media have always been media whores and never accepted responsibility. No two ways about it. In the 50's it was no different to now. Probably a bit easier to get away with if anything. Do you really feel a News Reporter is capable of accurately redescrbiing a complex scientific process as it was intended? They do not even try.

The subject matter is divided. There is a very respectable ET contingent, and always has been. Crackpots take what people who know what they are talking about and steal their information, and then twist it into a personal fantasy, or their own personal interpretation and or misunderstanding of it. The Lazars and the Greers do not deserve the time of day. People like the Sagan's The Drakes, Hawking, Greene, do. These people talk ET sense, while the fringe element excel in nonsense.

I disagree with your take on the MIB. This is from reading a lot of UFO and CE III cases. For example, the Katherine Francovich case occured in 1992 and I just archived a Canadian CE III case where a MIB was reported from 1979. I think the Cumberland Spaceman case from 1964 also involved MIBs and that was in England. So various witnesses have been observing these people. Each case is not the same but the gist of MIB activity seems to be similar.

You wouldn't happen to know where the story is posted or have a link on you, psyche? Spuds very interesting.

I have also read and heard about the otherworldly feeling people have about these MIBs when in direct contact.

Though some heavy surveillance of those you mentioned in that story over a period of time could have found out about those details. In turn using this information as an intimidation tactic.

You mean witnesses not occupants.

Witnesses to a UFO event have made the MIB claim. They claim they are then visited by MIB in their homes, where they are the occupants. Tomato Tomatoe.

I disagree with your take on the MIB. This is from reading a lot of UFO and CE III cases. For example, the Katherine Francovich case occured in 1992 and I just archived a Canadian CE III case where a MIB was reported from 1979. I think the Cumberland Spaceman case from 1964 also involved MIBs and that was in England. So various witnesses have been observing these people. Each case is not the same but the gist of MIB activity seems to be similar.

Sure, but I am not sure what it is you disagree with. Modern cases are sporadic, and as I said, replaced by BEK's for the larger part. Some noobs will still fall for MIB because there probably really was a sort of MIB out at one time, but not what you think, however MacGuffin has even posted an old picture of a scene that is very much as per the majority of descriptions.

What is it exactly that you are trying to say? That you think it is not old hat, or that many people still tell MIB stories?

You wouldn't happen to know where the story is posted or have a link on you, psyche? Spuds very interesting.

I have also read and heard about the otherworldly feeling people have about these MIBs when in direct contact.

Though some heavy surveillance of those you mentioned in that story over a period of time could have found out about those details. In turn using this information as an intimidation tactic.

I found it :D

Took some looking, but here it is - LINK

Again, my thanks to MacGuffin for putting me back in touch with this one, I could not for the life of me find it on Google, it shows that MacGuffin is not a Googler, he really knows his cases inside and out. He knew that case I mentioned straight away.

Be prepared, it's quite a story! :w00t:

• Like 3

Terminator is just around the corner folks. Nice video OP but in Texas Id tend to go military playing around.

Iron Man III this year too. :w00t:

Looking forward to that.

I found it :D

Took some looking, but here it is - LINK

Again, my thanks to MacGuffin for putting me back in touch with this one, I could not for the life of me find it on Google, it shows that MacGuffin is not a Googler, he really knows his cases inside and out. He knew that case I mentioned straight away.

Be prepared, it's quite a story! :w00t:

Thankyou very much for taking your time to dig that up psyche!

Very interesting and weird. Will need to conceptualise a few thoughts over this story. MacGuffin sure has experienced a lot and is a gold mine in this sort of information.

Also watched the following videos in the posts regarding dmt. Just listening to those people really makes you question what is reality.

• Like 1

Terminator is just around the corner folks. Nice video OP but in Texas Id tend to go military playing around.

The Jane Nelms alien abduction is Grey aliens. Look her up on YouTube.

Witnesses to a UFO event have made the MIB claim. They claim they are then visited by MIB in their homes, where they are the occupants. Tomato Tomatoe.

Sure, but I am not sure what it is you disagree with. Modern cases are sporadic, and as I said, replaced by BEK's for the larger part. Some noobs will still fall for MIB because there probably really was a sort of MIB out at one time, but not what you think, however MacGuffin has even posted an old picture of a scene that is very much as per the majority of descriptions.

What is it exactly that you are trying to say? That you think it is not old hat, or that many people still tell MIB stories?

I don't see what you term BEK's replacing MIBs. The problem with you is a lot of what you post is short on specifics. You struggled to dig up an old MIB case on Google and that was the basis of your argument against MIBs. Pretty stupid.

Like I said ignorance is a bliss. Think what you want. Cheat on a test instead of actually learning something. It's the American way.

I don't see what you term BEK's replacing MIBs.

You seem to be the only one. Most people see correlations in the two claims.

LINK - Readers Respond: What's your opinion of these stories of black-eyed people

Sightings, reports and encounters with these black-eyed people -- even black-eyed children -- seem to be on the rise? What do you make of these stories? Fantasy? Paranoia? Are they related to ghost phenomena or, as some people believe, demonic activity? Is there a connection to the Men in Black?

LINK - ATS, Black Eyed Kids and Men in Black,

Despite the speculative nature of these topics, I figured I'd present a question to people who are well-versed in these subjects. I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed certain similarities between these two phenomena. In both cases these entities are generally encountered in pairs. Their behavior is generally outgoing, but with odd speech patterns. During the entire encounter there are feelings of unease, even if they are not realized until later. Furthermore, it seems like Men in Black encounters are occurring less and less, while Black Eyed Kid encounters seem to be on the upswing. I will admit that this hypothesis is still in its infancy, but I'm wondering if anyone else thinks these phenomena could be two sides of the same coin and if there are other similarities I may be missing.

LINK - Black Eyed Kids

Black-eyed adults could be related to the "Men In Black" MIBswho have also appeared with pitch black eyes to intimidate UFO witnesses. A MIB often appeared to those who make it past a close encounter of the first kind ( CEI ). There haven't been any new accounts of MIB visits in recent years. Perhaps these black-eyed beings are of the same race as the MIB, who may now be unemployed.

Have You Invited Any Black Eyed Children Into Your Home?

What are these BEC? Weatherly seems to think they’re an alien-human hybrid. Especially because they bear a strong resemblance to MIBs.

LINK - BLACK-EYED-KIDS

So what are these BEK’s? The growing number of encounters suggests they are either a new phenomena or, as i suspect, new stage dressing behind a phenomena that has been experienced since the beginning of recorded history. Whether it’s Green Children, Men-in-Black or the Black Eyed Kids there is a history of mysterious folk who pop up from time to time, place to place and maybe the next time might be in your neck of the woods. Trick or Treat.

Or do you refuse to see it simply because a skeptic made you aware of the similarities that others have noticed?

The problem with you is a lot of what you post is short on specifics.

I beg your pardon? I suggest you do a search. I am guilty of expecting you to know more than you apparently do, I guess I have been spoiled by MacGuffin and Quillius. Funny thing about is most people complain that I am too wordy.

You struggled to dig up an old MIB case on Google and that was the basis of your argument against MIBs.

Do you have trouble with reading. If so, please say so and I will endeavour to accomodate.

Pretty stupid.

Your comment was. How on earth you came to the above conclusion is beyond me. I said very few reports still come through, and as far as I know, that is indeed the case, and I said that the strangeness of MIB encounters is what upsets many people, not intimidation tactics.

snapback.pngtopsecretresearch, on 15 January 2013 - 06:11 PM, said:

I think during that time they need people who resembled the mob to go around and intimidate or threaten witnesses.

To which I replied:

See. Either you did not read the post, or you have some comprehension problems, if it be the latter, say so and I will attempt to compensate. I ask because it was you who asked the question to begin with! Of course it could be that perhaps you just do not have an open mind.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Iron Man III, The Terminator. W T F?

I had no idea what the Terminator comment was about, so I ran with the logic. It was simply a little levity.

Like I said ignorance is a bliss. Think what you want. Cheat on a test instead of actually learning something. It's the American way.

And you are complaining about cryptic comments????

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

From what I can tell there are several versions of what people term MIBs. The MIB you have in mind is more of the fantasy version influenced by the likes of John Keel. Some people automatically assume the entire phenomenon is like the Fortean Times. Here the behaviour and the appearance is very bizzare, urban legend type stuff.

Sometimes people will use MIB to describe men dressed in dark clothes that will appear after a UFO encounter warning the witness. Almost like there is a human or g-man element tracking or working in liaison with ETs. These cases would be similar to witness harassment cases.

You seem to be the only one. Most people see correlations in the two claims.

LINK - Readers Respond: What's your opinion of these stories of black-eyed people

Haven't heard of BEKs until now. BEKs sound similar to alien-hybrids described in abductions. I always keep in mind that sometimes UFOlogy is the product of its own culture. I heard an interview with Whitley Strieber where he described strange looking chain smoking children when he was living in Austin, TX that he thought were not human. The story was very similar to what you are referring to. Some of Whitley Strieber's stories sound pretty fictional to me but that's how he makes his living. It's like Steven King mixed with Ufology. It doesn't mean he didn't have an alien abduction during the Hudson Valley UFO wave. He could have capitalized on something others have experienced. There are a lot of new agey, crazy old women, loony bins type people that show up to a UFO conventions but it's unfair to categorize the entire phenomenon that way.

Haven't heard of BEKs until now. BEKs sound similar to alien-hybrids described in abductions. I always keep in mind that sometimes UFOlogy is the product of its own culture. I heard an interview with Whitley Strieber where he described strange looking chain smoking children when he was living in Austin, TX that he thought were not human. The story was very similar to what you are referring to. Some of Whitley Strieber's stories sound pretty fictional to me but that's how he makes his living. It's like Steven King mixed with Ufology. It doesn't mean he didn't have an alien abduction during the Hudson Valley UFO wave. He could have capitalized on something others have experienced. There are a lot of new agey, crazy old women, loony bins type people that show up to a UFO conventions but it's unfair to categorize the entire phenomenon that way.

Well, I hope what I have shared is of some value to you. I know this interests you, and whilst we share different opinions, if I can offer up information I will. As a skeptic, I like to look at all angles, and if an angle were to genuinely point at ET as an answer, I would be rather excited about it. I do believe you, and many others for that matter, often confuse experience with debunking. I am a fossil, been looking ove this for like 35 years. Many of the cases that people get very excited over are things I got very excited over decades ago. Research managed to calm that excitement. Still, things are better then they used to be. I honestly feel people in general are far, far more objective about the subjet than say 20 or 30 years ago. The nutjobs and crackpots are still out there keeping the status quo, but I like to think, even if only to myself, that they are slowly losing their snake oil battle.

As I mentioned, there are two type of people that talk aliens. One lot is one the level. One is not.

Streiber strikes me as a very strange personality. Nervous, anxious, really on edge all the time. However, he does not like his information being touted as an ET visit.

On December 26, 1985, Strieber reportedly was abducted from his cabin in upstate New York by non-human beings. He wrote about these experiences in his first non-fiction book, Communion (1987). Although the book is perceived generally as an account of alien abduction, Strieber draws no conclusions about the identity of alleged abductors. He refers to the beings as "the visitors," a name chosen to be as neutral as possible to entertain the possibility that they are not extraterrestrials and may instead exist in his mind. He has repeatedly expressed his frustration with what he feels are fantastic claims attributed incorrectly to him.

LINK

And yes, it does not mean he was not abducted, but it does not strongly indicate aliens at all. If the actual person who had the experience is against an alien conclusion, why is it considered? Do those pushing ET feel they know better than the actual person with the experience?

Remember John Mack was of the opinion that abductions were mental as well, and not physical at all. The only reason he started looking for other answers was because he personally could not find an anomaly. In the end, he still felt the aliens were more of a spiritual thing than physical.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

From what I can tell there are several versions of what people term MIBs. The MIB you have in mind is more of the fantasy version influenced by the likes of John Keel. Some people automatically assume the entire phenomenon is like the Fortean Times. Here the behaviour and the appearance is very bizzare, urban legend type stuff.

Sometimes people will use MIB to describe men dressed in dark clothes that will appear after a UFO encounter warning the witness. Almost like there is a human or g-man element tracking or working in liaison with ETs. These cases would be similar to witness harassment cases.

I do not know about that. If you have a look at the link I left to that most strange case, it is not an intimidating visit, but the people involved were indeed frightened. And it holds all the key elements to a classic MIB case.

Did you by any chance follow the link? I am sure you would enjoy reading the claim. A very strange story, and as I said, some found it amusing, but if I weer in the couples place, I am not so sure I would see it like that. I think such close personal contact would be most uncomfortable, and it would be hard to know how to react to it, or where it might lead.

So let me get this straight. You claim to be a skeptic on ont these silly tabloid forums? Okay. You might check with a UFO organization to see what's being reported. There are still CE III, abduction, and lots of UFO reports. It'll give you a better perspective on things.

Uploaded on Oct 25, 2009

Swiatek is a member of MUFON and gives his presentation about some of the more compelling alien/UFO sightings of 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Xymf2fSIo

Danny Gordon from the Wyhteville, Virginia flap was visited by two men after pursuing the matter. Obviously not the John Keel version.

Edited by topsecretresearch