Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Texas MIB Encounter

topsecretresearch

So let me get this straight. You claim to be a skeptic on ont these silly tabloid forums?

Let me get this straight, you are only just picking up on this? Seriously?

Quite some observational skills there............. you are a bit slow of the mark!

Yes, I am a skeptic of the ETH and I post on this forum. If you think the forum is silly, I have no idea what you are doing here asking noobish questions. There is always a mystery to be had at UM though.

Okay. You might check with a UFO organization to see what's being reported. There are still CE III, abduction, and lots of UFO reports. It'll give you a better perspective on things.

You are serious aren't you? A MUFON hero of ETH geekery speaks, and I am supposed to bow? At what? That some bloke he talked saw a silverish saucer looking object over an airport?

You know what, that's not al that uncommon.

Danny Gordon from the Wyhteville, Virginia flap was visited by two men after pursuing the matter. Obviously not the John Keel version.

From television show Unexplained Mysteries? You do know that TV shows exist for entertainment don't you? I also said that some people still hang onto old ideals and some still report MIB, just not very often, and I suspect those like yourself, that simply have not heard about BEK, but hey, you're right on top of all the latest information hey!

LOL.

This is what convinces you? A bunch of desperate people at a UFO conference talking about shadows in the dark? That is why you have such a pompous attitude??? :w00t:

Seriously, maybe you just need someone to talk to, and a hug?

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI6_LsJX4Kg[/media]

Watch to the end. The last bit has some really good advice I think. I urge everyone to watch from 28:01 on at least. Only a couple of minutes from there.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

You are serious aren't you? A MUFON hero of ETH geekery speaks, and I am supposed to bow? At what? That some bloke he talked saw a silverish saucer looking object over an airport?

Robert P. Swiatek, B. A. Director

http://www.noufors.com/Robert_P_Swiatek.htm

Rob has an undergraduate degree from Bloomsburg State College (now Bloomsburg University) in Pennsylvania, where he double-majored in Physics and Earth Sciences. He has been employed at the United States Patent and Trademark Office as an examiner for many years; however, he has yet to have an application on a saucer-shaped craft cross his desk. Rob is convinced that application of the scientific method ultimately will decipher the UFO enigma. His wife, Susan, shares his UFO interest and participates actively in research and with the Fund.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUFON MISSING CE III CASES

FROM: Steve Reichmuth, Merced, California , Former MUFON - Northern California

"The Mufon journal announcing there never where any missing cases (just removing duplicate or offensive witness reports - which is not the whole truth). As I read that, I glance at several important 'disappeared' cases given to me on my PC desk top. The evidence from others I requested myself of their proof others where claiming. It's there. These from the ARIRA days, - the high ranking person (BOD) concealing those cases admitting it, but would not disclose why they did it when they were caught. These are several important cases! They describe landings, physical traces, entities, their behavior, multiple witnesses, military helicopters showing up on the property. And all these elements are in just one of those cases.

From television show Unexplained Mysteries? You do know that TV shows exist for entertainment don't you?

You're so behind the curve on a lot of stuff.

Robert P. Swiatek, B. A. Director

http://www.noufors.c...t_P_Swiatek.htm

Rob has an undergraduate degree from Bloomsburg State College (now Bloomsburg University) in Pennsylvania, where he double-majored in Physics and Earth Sciences. He has been employed at the United States Patent and Trademark Office as an examiner for many years; however, he has yet to have an application on a saucer-shaped craft cross his desk. Rob is convinced that application of the scientific method ultimately will decipher the UFO enigma. His wife, Susan, shares his UFO interest and participates actively in research and with the Fund.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUFON MISSING CE III CASES

FROM: Steve Reichmuth, Merced, California , Former MUFON - Northern California

"The Mufon journal announcing there never where any missing cases (just removing duplicate or offensive witness reports - which is not the whole truth). As I read that, I glance at several important 'disappeared' cases given to me on my PC desk top. The evidence from others I requested myself of their proof others where claiming. It's there. These from the ARIRA days, - the high ranking person (BOD) concealing those cases admitting it, but would not disclose why they did it when they were caught. These are several important cases! They describe landings, physical traces, entities, their behavior, multiple witnesses, military helicopters showing up on the property. And all these elements are in just one of those cases.

Do go on!

He is a patent clerk, who has an undergraduate in the broad brushed earth sciences, and physics, great, the man has some academia behind him, and met Bruce Macabee. Am I missing anything? How does this make him any better than anyone else at identifying and categorising alien life? Like I said, he spewed out a handful of stories he herd elsewhere. Which were quite ambiguous. How is that impressive, it does not even indicate alien life, it indicates the UFO phenomena is real, and we have known that for a very long time. All identified UAP to date are earth based. Why do you feel on of these instances is going to change this balance? Do you have any actual reason to believe the balance will change? Talking about UAP does not mean aliens are visiting here. There is a multitude of things buzzing around the sky that are frequently misidentified, and many things we have not yet categorised. That leaves room for so much more than alien spaceships.

Do you have any more than spooky camp fire stories, or is that enough for you to form a belief?

• Like 1

You're so behind the curve on a lot of stuff.

[media=]

[/media]

Behind? LOL. Wytheville? that is the best you have?

This?

UFO-1-800-cor.jpg

Pshaw. You shouldn't have. Really. After all, it's debunked, and poor old Danny is getting more desperate by the minute. Once the refuelling operation was uncovered that he took a photo of, the press left him alone, and that is where things get interesting. All of a sudden, the story started growing by the week, but still nobody took notice of poor Danny, despite the fact hat some lights in the sky had evolved into NASA vans around the place, crashes, abduction, hell he really got carried away. You seem to be one of the very few who cannot spot the obvious here. MIB was in the escalating tale, not the original story. And only came out, after the story was debunked.

There weren’t any such neat explanations for most of the sighting wave that began on October 7, 1987. Danny Gordon broke the story, and the media went wild over it. This is part of the standard pattern: UFOs are news. Big news. (In April 2010, for example, a fireball was spotted over the Midwest and became the top news story on CNN.com. It completely overwhelmed the second-ranking item, about the arrest of one of Tiger Woods’ mistresses.)

The weeks passed. Gordon had his own sightings, some of them dramatic. And then the “answer” was revealed: what people had been watching was aircraft refueling operations. From then on that answer was canonical. The media would entertain no questioning. Never mind that witnesses had described craft at lower altitudes than would be possible for a refueling procedure.

This is also part of the pattern. The mystery is reported, promoted, milked for all its titillation. Then it’s dropped, and anyone who protests is a nut case. We forget all about UFOs. Until the next time.

In the meantime, Gordon’s life became a shambles. A roll of photographic negatives, with his UFO shots on it, was stolen from his home. To quote the website for “Strange Country”: “The house was entered without damage, no evidence was left behind and the only thing missing was that single roll of film. … Danny’s phone line would suddenly pop every time the discussion turned to UFOs and his daughter developed mysterious nosebleeds, both of which, he was told, could result from microwave surveillance techniques. Two men posing as reporters from Charlottesville came to Gordon’s home and after a while one feigned illness to get upstairs and search his belongings. Strange calls at strange hours came daily. … Some warned that he should back off the story suggesting that the government would eliminate him while others told him they had met before on a spaceship.”

Eventually he was hospitalized with a nervous breakdown.

How easy it would be to dismiss all this as incidental damage—interesting, no doubt, but not relevant to the real mystery in the Wythe County skies. That’s exactly what Sean Kotz refuses to do. The premise of “Strange Country” is that the UFO phenomenon is not essentially in the sky but here on earth.

LINK

MIXED REACTIONS Dan Gordon, the radio newsman-turned-UFO buff, seems to be losing the support of MUFON. Gordon, the news director of WYVE in Wytheville, VA, attracted the attention of Ufologists nationwide by holding a news conference on the station when that area was besieged by UFOs back in October. He later held a symposium at the local high school, at which he presented evidence and testimony of witnesses to a huge, brightly lit nighttime object that had reportedly been buzzing the locals.

Soon afterwards, when the hoopla started dying down, Gordon apparently had become enamored of the attention, and began claiming more and more far-out incidents, including patrols by NASA vans, crashed saucers, and abductions.paraNet's Ron Jennings reports that Gordon's only photos are of red and green lights on a dark background, which, he says, COULD be nothing more than airplanes.

Undaunted, Gordon is now reportedly claiming some animal mutilations in the area. Says MUFON's Walt Andrus, however, apparently the whole flap is over some National Guard mid-air refueling operations involving KC-135s -- which is what some of the more credible witnesses agreed on the first place.

LINK

That does not seem all that much to be excited about to be frank. Do you really think Dan Gordon saw Extra Terrestrials do you? I would say that you are not very objective.

giorgio.jpeg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

LOL

Just reading psyche101 vs topsecretresearch!

Hilarious!

You are very patient psyche!

topsecretresearch, you're relatively new here, may I suggest you look around first, THEN judge psyche101?... Because right now, you are getting things all wrong.

Also, topsecretresearch,

RE: Comment about Robert P. Swiatek working at patent office;

"..he has yet to have an application on a saucer-shaped craft cross his desk..."

That's nonsense, there are HUNDREDS of patents of saucer shaped vehicles!

Edited by Paxus
  • Like 2

Pshaw. You shouldn't have. Really. After all, it's debunked, and poor old Danny is getting more desperate by the minute. Once the refuelling operation was uncovered that he took a photo of, the press left him alone, and that is where things get interesting. All of a sudden, the story started growing by the week, but still nobody took notice of poor Danny, despite the fact hat some lights in the sky had evolved into NASA vans around the place, crashes, abduction, hell he really got carried away. You seem to be one of the very few who cannot spot the obvious here. MIB was in the escalating tale, not the original story. And only came out, after the story was debunked.

Lol. You don't know anything about the case. It's like watching an immature person who has to lie all the time to try and debunk things.

Using Pen & Teller or Giorgio A. Tsoukalos as ridicule is also elemetary school type stuff.

I'm guessing you don't have a job either by the amount of time you spend here. That's just a hunch though.

Also, topsecretresearch,

RE: Comment about Robert P. Swiatek working at patent office;

"..he has yet to have an application on a saucer-shaped craft cross his desk..."

That's nonsense, there are HUNDREDS of patents of saucer shaped vehicles!

I'm sure he's aware of flying saucer patents from the past, it's just not something he would normally see at a patent office, that's my interpretation. On the YouTube video clip you catch the tail end of him discussing a CE III, then he moves on to a UFO sighting.

I'm sure he's aware of flying saucer patents from the past, it's just not something he would normally see at a patent office, that's my interpretation. On the YouTube video clip you catch the tail end of him discussing a CE III, then he moves on to a UFO sighting.

Fair'nuff! :)

Although, yer still wrong about psyche! ;)

• Like 2

xI agree with Pax about Psyche,... I wish I had the patience to explain in such calm, at length, and detailed manner where the error in a claim lies.

Topsecret,... quite whining and throwing ad homs around, try to focus on your task. If you are convinced that craft from other worlds are buzzing ours, then you should present the absolute best evidence you have, and not resort to explanations that appeal to conspiratorial cover-ups or the failure of others to be open to the idea.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

dbl post

Edited by Hazzard

*nods* What he said ;)

• Like 1

I found it :D

Took some looking, but here it is - LINK

Again, my thanks to MacGuffin for putting me back in touch with this one, I could not for the life of me find it on Google, it shows that MacGuffin is not a Googler, he really knows his cases inside and out. He knew that case I mentioned straight away.

Be prepared, it's quite a story! :w00t:

WOW thats some creepy stuff.

Lol. You don't know anything about the case. It's like watching an immature person who has to lie all the time to try and debunk things.

How is it like someone lying when I am giving you links to prove what I am saying? You do not make a lot of sense you know. Ever though of accepting something for what it is, instead of trying to make your wold a little more exciting?

I seem to know more about it than you don't I? as you do not seem to realise the case was debunked, and that poor old Dan gets more desperate by the minute, and despite his ever growing story, nobody is interested. Why else do you think Dan is embellishing the tale by the week?

Using Pen & Teller or Giorgio A. Tsoukalos as ridicule is also elemetary school type stuff.

Ahh tsk tsk, shame. I had hoped that would not go over your head, but it seems it did.

That is why I gave a time reference Whilst the entire show is brutally honest about Alien Abductees, and it offers a down to earth perspective, at the end, he mentions that the freaks, like the lady with the reptillian hybrid baby, who might not be as outlandish of you and I were to give them the time of day, and not consider them a subject to be categorised.

Do you deny this element exists, or that we should just wash out hands of this? Things usually get worse before they get better, and we need to take a step and consider this is a viable option to help solve the mysteries surrounding the ETH, in a genuine no nonsense fashion and without kid gloves. We are human, we a re fallible, some more than others. Some need help, not to be used as a tool to prove something they obviously have no connection with in the real world. Do you deny such a faction is responsible for at least a portion of UFO claims?

I'm guessing you don't have a job either by the amount of time you spend here. That's just a hunch though.

Lousy hunch, but your instinct seems to be rather wayward. I work in the electrical industry in engineering, design and costing. Mostly with regards to large construction projects. Some times I am quite regular, sometimes not so much. It just happens to be your good luck that now is a good time for UM. In fact when I work very long hours, I take relief in a break from the intense pressures for some UM change of scenery. It helps me keep my head together, and as such allows me to manage longer shifts. Sometime at work, sometimes not. It is a Sunday today after all.

What does that have to do with any of this then?

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Fair'nuff! :)

Although, yer still wrong about psyche! ;)

Cheers mate.

Hope the break was good mate, I cannot believe it is almost Australia Day again! It seems like I was just at the last BBQ. Good to see ya around again mate.

Thanks for the vote, I always try hard to make sure I back my position with as much fact as I can muster. It's all good :D

WOW thats some creepy stuff.

Isn't it a bizarre story!! I first read that when I was about 11 or so, quote some time ago, crikey, it sure made me look twice then, and it still does. I can see why some see it as amusing, but I think if I were in that situation, I would be more than nervous and uncomfortable.

xI agree with Pax about Psyche,... I wish I had the patience to explain in such calm, at length, and detailed manner where the error in a claim lies.

Topsecret,... quite whining and throwing ad homs around, try to focus on your task. If you are convinced that craft from other worlds are buzzing ours, then you should present the absolute best evidence you have, and not resort to explanations that appeal to conspiratorial cover-ups or the failure of others to be open to the idea.

Cheers mate

I think our friend is a little out of sorts because I think he might just well have presented his personal smoking gun, and the gunpowder was wet.

Pretty ordinary, this is Zoser level "evidence". Poor old Dan saw some lights in the sky, next thing we have MIB NASA vans, all sorts of woo woo in the town. Only Dan seems to be seeing it all happen though........

Still, I got to hand it to TSR, he has the balls to discuss the cases with me, and debate me, not like our amazed rock stacking friend who runs and hides in the shadows.

Edited by psyche101

I always enjoy reading these MIB stories. But like others have pointed out, these stories seem to change as time goes on.

I still find it fun reading these stories, even if I doubt majority, if not all of them.

• Like 1

like the lady with the reptillian hybrid baby

FYI. Reptilian aliens and hybirds have been reported in alien abductions.

Poor old Dan saw some lights in the sky, next thing we have MIB NASA vans, all sorts of woo woo in the town. Only Dan seems to be seeing it all happen though........

Still, I got to hand it to TSR, he has the balls to discuss the cases with me, and debate me, not like our amazed rock stacking friend who runs and hides in the shadows.

Where do you get your info from? The Whytheville, Virginia flap is nothing like you're making it out to be. Danny Gordon for example did not just see lights in the sky. No NASA vans either. Dugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYF58gqoSdQ

It's just spin drivel. I see it a lot on various forums.

Anyone interested in the Jane Nelms case....

Date: 1973. Winnsboro, East Texas

abc_kltv_alien_abduct2_081121_ms.jpg

9381903_BG2.jpg

http://www.kltv.com/story/9381903/alien-abduction

"I was terrified. As soon as the sun went down, I knew they'd be there."

Jane Nelms says throughout her life, she's had constant visitors not of this earth. She says it all started on night in 1973, when a brilliant white light appeared in her bedroom window.

"As I pulled the drape aside, all of a sudden there were 5 beings all around me."

Nelms has drawn pictures of the 5 beings she says that came in quickly that night and took her.

"I could not move, couldn't do a thing. And I was trying to grab the railings to stop myself from being taken. They had total control."

She says they carried her to their ship, and one of them even spoke.

"He said in a very monotone voice, 'Jane, it is your time to come.' And I said, 'I am not going anywhere.' He said, 'Why not you come with us?' I mean, just very, very few words. I said, Because they need me here on Earth. I have family, I have friends.' 'It is your time to come now.'"

"So, they took me. It wasn't until 1993, when I was hypnotized, that I found out what they were doing."

Nelms says she didn't speak about what happened for years, until she met others who claimed similar experiences at a support group near Dallas. When she moved to Carrollton, Nelms says the aliens followed her and came to others.

She remembers a frantic, frightening phone call from a neighbor. She said three different types of beings came down the hallway, and the fans started rotating in the opposite direction and the lights were flashing. And little balls of light were flying around everywhere. She said one of the beings was so tall it could hardly get through the door.

Nelms says those beings abducted her neighbor, just like they abducted her. But why? She says for scientific research.

"I know this is crazy, but this is what happened. They examined her. She said when she was on the ship, the mother ship, she said there were all kinds of different species of aliens. Some of them were wearing civilian clothes, she said some of them talked in other languages, she said one told her that they weren't going to harm her, they just wanted to do some examinations."

She says she confronted those same aliens that night, and even has evidence they were here.

"These are the fingerprints off of the car."

Nelms showed us pictures of long, skinny markings of what she claims are the alien's fingerprints that she dusted. She showed us pictures of what she says are the aliens.

"This alien was in a fetal position as it tumbled through the window, through solid material. It's hard to see... it's almost like an x-ray."

Nelms says in order to overcome her fears, she went out and met them.

"I went out into the backyard and I faced one of them, very tall, and in the dark he had really glowing eyes. And he was scanning. He stood there and was just scanning. And he looked up and I was about 25 feet from him and I said, 'You don't scare me'."

She says they left after that, but not for long.

Just months ago dozens of Texans reported extroadinary encounters in Erath County, like seeing lights in the sky and flying objects near Stephenville and Dublin. Of course, we're not here to say it happened or didn't happen; but for many, there is still a lot that is unexplained.

Now we continue an East Texas woman's story of alleged alien abductions. Jane Nelms lives near Winnsboro and is also president of the UFO Society in Plano. She grew up in England and has lived in many places, claiming aliens follow her and constantly visit, even now here in East Texas. KLTV 7's Courtney Lane has more of her story, and we'll leave it up to you to decide if you believe or not.

Jane Nelms said one of the most interesting encounters happened one night near Winnsboro. She, along with others from the UFO support group, gathered at a neighbor's home in the country.

"We all saw this brilliant white light and, a couple seconds later, we'd see it from another window. And Wayne said, 'Oh no, they're all around the house.' So one of the guys goes out to the car to get a pack of cigarettes. He comes back the color of this [white] paper here without his cigarettes, and standing by his car is one of the greys, the small aliens," said Nelms.

Nelms said her husband was in the backyard, so she stepped outside to check on him.

"We hear this snapping of branches and crash! Boom! All of a sudden we hear, 'woooo'. And as that ship took off, it snapped off all these branches in the woods. And I went back into the house."

She said the aliens never came inside the house that night, but were observing them from all around.

9389249_BG3.jpg

Nelms said somebody else has been observing her: men in black. She believes the government agents do exist and attempted to silence her after she went on a radio station in Dallas. Nelms said one came to her while she was shopping.

"He was all in black. Black hat, black sunglasses, black suit. He was probably 6'4", and no matter what aisle I went down, he would be right there. And then I got some phone calls," said Nelms.

Nelms said she told them she will not be silenced. In fact, that's why she's talking to us.

"People have to experience things for themselves. It doesn't bother me if people don't believe me. All I know is what has happened," said Nelms.

Perhaps the hardest story to believe is what she said happened to her in the 1980's.

"My husband and I hadn't had relations for awhile and I was pregnant. Four and a half months pregnant, and everything was fine. Everything was fine. I got over the morning sickness, and the baby was doing ok. And my husband was out of town ... and things were going on, strange things. I went to bed that night and I thought, 'things aren't right now. This is not right.' I sensed something was near the house, and I didn't know what. So I went to bed pregnant, four and a half months pregnant, and I woke up that morning and I'd had a terrible night like it was a nightmare. A literal nightmare. And I knew when I woke up that morning that I was no longer pregnant," said Nelms.

She believes the aliens took her baby.

Nelms said she is not sure where the beings come from and what exactly they're doing, but she intends to find out. And she says the aliens have chosen her.

"People are afraid, and I'm going to be there to help them. So what exactly did they say? They said there will be a time when people will see more of us and that you will be working with us. You will help those people. And I have no fear now."

Jane Nelms probably doesn't fit your stereotype of someone who claims close encounters with UFOs and aliens. She has lived a prosperous life all over the world, and has settled in East Texas with her husband. Her father was an intelligence officer for the British Aircraft Corporation, and was even knighted by the Queen of England for his service to the country.

Jane is also an artist and a writer. She has kept diaries of her alleged encounters that she may one try to get published. But of course, it's up to you to decide if you believe her stories.

Jane is so confident that she says she'll happily take a lie detector test. As for the skeptics, Jane said just stay one night with her.

Edited by topsecretresearch

FYI. Reptilian aliens and hybirds have been reported in alien abductions.

Yeah, and they have been depicted as having nipples.

Can you tell me why that is a basic mistake?

Where do you get your info from? The Whytheville, Virginia flap is nothing like you're making it out to be. Danny Gordon for example did not just see lights in the sky. No NASA vans either. Dugh...

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYF58gqoSdQ[/media]

I gave you a link! Why would you ask such a dumb question? What did you think the link was for? Decoration?

MIXED REACTIONS Dan Gordon, the radio newsman-turned-UFO buff, seems to be losing the support of MUFON. Gordon, the news director of WYVE in Wytheville, VA, attracted the attention of Ufologists nationwide by holding a news conference on the station when that area was besieged by UFOs back in October. He later held a symposium at the local high school, at which he presented evidence and testimony of witnesses to a huge, brightly lit nighttime object that had reportedly been buzzing the locals.

Soon afterwards, when the hoopla started dying down, Gordon apparently had become enamored of the attention, and began claiming more and more far-out incidents, including patrols by NASA vans, crashed saucers, and abductions.paraNet's Ron Jennings reports that Gordon's only photos are of red and green lights on a dark background, which, he says, COULD be nothing more than airplanes.

Undaunted, Gordon is now reportedly claiming some animal mutilations in the area. Says MUFON's Walt Andrus, however, apparently the whole flap is over some National Guard mid-air refueling operations involving KC-135s -- which is what some of the more credible witnesses agreed on the first place.

Go back and get the link yourself. Why should I go to the trouble of watching your Youtube rubbish when you do not have the courtesy to click on a link? You are a typical believer. When you lose a debate, you resort to insult. I had hoped for more from you, but it seems I remain too optimistic. You just another tin foil hat wearing woo woo who has already solved all the questions surrounding the phenomena, and are just looking for confirmation.

Have some guts, get some real info, and debate. Trolling youtube is pathetic.