Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Texas MIB Encounter

topsecretresearch

Jane Nelms says throughout her life, she's had constant visitors not of this earth. She says it all started on night in 1973, when a brilliant white light appeared in her bedroom window.

That's a red flag if ever I have seen one.

Jane is so confident that she says she'll happily take a lie detector test. As for the skeptics, Jane said just stay one night with her.

I would do the one night myself. Texas is a bit far from here though. Maybe even someone here might volunteer if in the area. What about believers? If she is seeing Aliens every night, why have you lot not made first contact? That is not the Government stopping you is it? How is it you lot are missing this golden opportunity to validate the claims?

HINT,HINT, nipplelizzards ?

:tu:

I do not think our mate TSR is onto it though.

I gave you a link! Why would you ask such a dumb question? What did you think the link was for? Decoration?

Go back and get the link yourself. Why should I go to the trouble of watching your Youtube rubbish when you do not have the courtesy to click on a link? You are a typical believer. When you lose a debate, you resort to insult. I had hoped for more from you, but it seems I remain too optimistic. You just another tin foil hat wearing woo woo who has already solved all the questions surrounding the phenomena, and are just looking for confirmation.

Have some guts, get some real info, and debate. Trolling youtube is pathetic.

You're a spin doctor who like distorting things in an effort to debunk ET.

HINT,HINT, nipplelizzards ?

I'll start a thread on Reptillian aliens when I get the time. Also I'll start threads highlighting alien abduction cases since it is a very misunderstood phenomenon that is in my opinion alien in nature.

You're a spin doctor who like distorting things in an effort to debunk ET.

If that is the case, please prove it, or I will report you for flaming.

Come on, on the table. Instead of using buzz words that do not actually mean anything, put your gripe on the table man. Face up. Have the balls to debate a skeptic, not hide in the shadows and call out names when you feel safe. That is all that you have done so far, all because I have shown your "up to date" information to be rather out of date. And all you can do is hide behind a screen. Man or mouse?

D got what is wrong with the Reptillians, have you figured it out yet?

Well it is Texas afterall ! And everything is weird in texas,just go to Austin,Tx. Theres Bats under the bridges,snakes everywhere,chupracabrays,the kind you can ride in..

And The Best texas B.B.Q ever !

Maybe I need to dig this lady up and put the Mojo who done it to her? We have had some good cases of sightings here in the paast.

The Funny thing is Im starting to think that E.T must of gotten to an evolution point that either his tech,can now compleatly cloak his where abouts. Or !

and this is a BIG OR forum fans. "WHat if THeres really NO ET`s at all?" And were it !

Sad but true,but theres always hope,I do seem to remember I saw two times in my life objects that for ssure were not of this world. Maybe time also heals all the memories of youth ? Now days I only Look up at what we are doing to Futher our betterment,ANd we dearly need more of that Betterment ! Or Mints freash breath is a great quality ho keep !

Cheers !

miss you Mid ! :tu:

Isn't it a bizarre story!! I first read that when I was about 11 or so, quote some time ago, crikey, it sure made me look twice then, and it still does. I can see why some see it as amusing, but I think if I were in that situation, I would be more than nervous and uncomfortable.

The ultimate mind game. I believe this can be more effective than outright threat. With outright threat, the one being threaten will know what they saw was real. This is like the "shock and awe" for the mind. This is both confusing and frightening at the same time. They would know the psychology of human very well.

The ultimate mind game. I believe this can be more effective than outright threat. With outright threat, the one being threaten will know what they saw was real. This is like the "shock and awe" for the mind. This is both confusing and frightening at the same time. They would know the psychology of human very well.

Indeed that is quite plausible, however, this case seemed to very much be playing out on the moment. The visitors seems rather awkward, I thought the opposite, that it sounded like someone not too familiar with the species, and wanted to try interaction. If that was the case, much would have been learned from any alien wanting to understand human behaviour. We have a Victorian view of sex, it's all taboo, none here thanks, were British and all that, yet most species on earth treat it more like just another body function. Perhaps this is something unique to us, that is a private concept of our privates. Maybe every other species relishes in sex as something to be experienced with different species, and we are the odd ones out? When TPol first jumps Trip, she claims it as part of her study of human species. Mating is merely a ritual to understand better and participation deepens that understanding. Same with the Denobulan's on Enterprise. The doctor wonders if a certain couple would mind if he were to ask if he could watch and study their mating ritual.

Culture will be almost as big a gap to bridge as the stars themselves.

Edited by psyche101

I wish I could remember the show that was on either ABC or SBS.. one of the aussie radio announcer/comedian goes on a trek to the states for the ufo conventions.. before he went it threw stainless still plates in the air and took photo's of them.. showed them around the convention.. and all the ufo 'experts' said they were legitimate ufo pics.. one even described what race of aliens flew that craft.. others said they have seen the same craft..

was on.. early last year or the year before..

come on the rest of you aussies.. any of you guys know what it is called.. they even made a fake ufo and flew it over melbourne or sydney to see what kind of reports would happen..

I wish I could remember the show that was on either ABC or SBS.. one of the aussie radio announcer/comedian goes on a trek to the states for the ufo conventions.. before he went it threw stainless still plates in the air and took photo's of them.. showed them around the convention.. and all the ufo 'experts' said they were legitimate ufo pics.. one even described what race of aliens flew that craft.. others said they have seen the same craft..

come on the rest of you aussies.. any of you guys know what it is called.. they even made a fake ufo and flew it over melbourne or sydney to see what kind of reports would happen..

I don't know about anyone from Oz but Michael Shermer has done something similar.

Found it :D

he even has a interview with the faking hoaxer on it..

and here is the part where he plays with his camera.. and some of the reactions..

[media=]

Edited by DingoLingo

Ohh man, I must have missed that one! Darn it!

SBS and ABC have some good ones that sneak in every now and then. One I have mentioned a few times is the one called My Mum Talks to Aliens. That is a pearler too. Mum is convinced, and her skeptic son goes on tour with her, she debates a Uni Prof, and gets absolutlely smashed in the debate, to a point of ridicule, but her son stands by her, feels sorry for her when these things happen and she looks bad, and supports her as much as he can, even though he is not of the same opinion.

One bloke who claims to be an abductee, gets on the screen and babbles about what is obviously a recurring wet dream, he's pretty pathetic actually. Glad I do not live next door to him.

All in all, I came out of it with a feelgood attitude. Mum is obviously off the deep end, but no matter what, her son sticks by her. I still feel admiration and think, "what a top bloke". He would jump in front of a train for her I reckon. It's nice to know that even in the wildest depths of the credulous, that some maintain dignity and respect and it does not affect family values. Well, not in this case :D She has to be a half decent person to bring up a good kid like that. It seems sometimes at the end, our minds tend to wander a bit......

I did get an RC Helicopter for Xmas, I have been toying with the idea of taking a film at night with the LED's all blinking away and posting it to see what I get back. :devil:

You found it? I'll have to watch this one on my phone...

Edited by psyche101

Found it :D

Okay, I have to tell you that as soon as the first interviewee started talking about how aliens love the taste of the anus as an explanation for anal probing my wife walked into the room. She gave me the weirdest look and as I tried to explain all I got was an "I don't even want to know".

Yeah...Awkward...

:lol:

• Like 4

Okay, I have to tell you that as soon as the first interviewee started talking about how aliens love the taste of the anus as an explanation for anal probing my wife walked into the room. She gave me the weirdest look and as I tried to explain all I got was an "I don't even want to know".

Yeah...Awkward...

Oh gods.. I had just taken a mouth full of a coffee.. i have to clean my computer screen.. my keyboard.. and wipe my nose..

that is some seriously funny **** right there..

• Like 1

Yeah...Awkward...

Ohh man, now we all have to watch it.

Lawrence Leung! Cool! I do not mind his shows.

• Like 1

Ohh man, I must have missed that one! Darn it!

SBS and ABC have some good ones that sneak in every now and then. One I have mentioned a few times is the one called My Mum Talks to Aliens. That is a pearler too. Mum is convinced, and her skeptic son goes on tour with her, she debates a Uni Prof, and gets absolutlely smashed in the debate, to a point of ridicule, but her son stands by her, feels sorry for her when these things happen and she looks bad, and supports her as much as he can, even though he is not of the same opinion.

One bloke who claims to be an abductee, gets on the screen and babbles about what is obviously a recurring wet dream, he's pretty pathetic actually. Glad I do not live next door to him.

All in all, I came out of it with a feelgood attitude. Mum is obviously off the deep end, but no matter what, her son sticks by her. I still feel admiration and think, "what a top bloke". He would jump in front of a train for her I reckon. It's nice to know that even in the wildest depths of the credulous, that some maintain dignity and respect and it does not affect family values. Well, not in this case :D She has to be a half decent person to bring up a good kid like that. It seems sometimes at the end, our minds tend to wander a bit......

I did get an RC Helicopter for Xmas, I have been toying with the idea of taking a film at night with the LED's all blinking away and posting it to see what I get back. :devil:

You found it? I'll have to watch this one on my phone...

Please don't. We already have more than enough of these craps. Don't add yourself to the list of punks. I hates hoaxers.

Please don't. We already have more than enough of these craps. Don't add yourself to the list of punks. I hates hoaxers.

LOL, don't you want to see Zoser definitively prove my RC Helicopter is an Alien craft? :lol:

• Like 3

LOL, don't you want to see Zoser definitively prove my RC Helicopter is an Alien craft? :lol:

I do! I do!

• Like 1

mate I would pay to see that :)

actually I applaud the hoaxers.. they show how many people out there will say anything to get thier 15 mins of fame..

how many hoaxers have done stuff and have had people come out and say 'they saw the craft.. were abducted by the aliens in it.. spoke to the aliens' etc..

Well it is Texas afterall !

The Emily Norris case is another one from Texas. It allegedly occured in June '67 near Lubbock.

Edited by topsecretresearch