Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

life of Pi

the-Unexpected-Soul

i watched this movie yesterday, i thought it's a great movie, in fact it's excellent, but i don't understand the overall moral of the movie, what are they trying to tell us ?

did anybody seen it, what do you think

[media=]

[/media] Edited by the-Unexpected-Soul

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the-Unexpected-Soul

• DBunker

• sslama

Its first on my to do list. :tu: Watching it this weekend.

tell us what you think after you watch it

I loved that movie. I think what the movie is trying to tell us is that there is an ugly side to life. We don't want to believe it because there is also a good side to humanity and that is what we prefer to hear. Most of us want to hear the softer side of life, not the ugly side. We will turn our attention away from the ugly side ...the mind can come up with a pretty good illusion when faced with trauma.

A good movie leaves you thinking.

I loved that movie. I think what the movie is trying to tell us is that there is an ugly side to life. We don't want to believe it because there is also a good side to humanity and that is what we prefer to hear. Most of us want to hear the softer side of life, not the ugly side. We will turn our attention away from the ugly side ...the mind can come up with a pretty good illusion when faced with trauma.

A good movie leaves you thinking.

good insight, i think you got it, i add to that the fact that if it wasn't for the vicious tiger he would not survive, he spent like a month in the waters, the tiger pushed him to be occupied and stay active and thinking