Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coast to Coast AM Channel

Mutagenic

zata was totaly lame... agreed... and bell would have gone to open lines and had us ffast fried and ccoked to a golden ( tastes just like chicken) brown ... as to john tittor i do not beleive he said he was a time traveler... o beleive he said he was slipping between dimensions... and i think the jury is still out as to it being a hoax

Well, it seems that the story of Mr. Titor, http://vimeo.com/30648701 is 'based on a true story'. But, even told in a fantastical way, I'm still dubious.

Everyone I knew couldn't wait to hear the "Ghost To Ghost" Halloween show but the past few years it has been painful to listen to, actually to the fact of giving up hope of Coast ever being good as it once was. I'm glad that there are newer listeners that discovered the show. it just proves that there will always be a market for this

• Like 1

thanks for this thread Mutagenic......I love C2C....although I have only heard interviews/extracts on YouTube.

wow... so many interesting looking videos to choose from...

excellent...cheers

:tsu:

• Like 2

thanks for this thread Mutagenic......I love C2C....although I have only heard interviews/extracts on YouTube.

wow... so many interesting looking videos to choose from...

excellent...cheers

:tsu:

No problem at all.

I miss Art Bell. Noory doesn't do it for me.

I don't listen to the show when Noory hosts it. I find alternatives during the week. I sometimes listen to Knapp and Wells on weekends. Bell reruns are great too.

• Like 1

George Norie's voice has a subconscious calming effect on me when I hear it. So many nights of listening to it for hours before I fall asleep. It's almost like a lullaby effect, but in a different way. I just feel good.

Hey, Mutagenic... have you been posting the youtube links for the week-end shows. Either I missed what you posted or you don't post the week-end shows at the week-end?

Kind Regards.

Hey, Mutagenic... have you been posting the youtube links for the week-end shows. Either I missed what you posted or you don't post the week-end shows at the week-end?

Kind Regards.

If your talking about the Art Bell Somewhere in Time Shows, their is a reason why I am not posting them. They are re-broadcasted old shows, I am currently in the midst of creating an archive of all the shows that goes back as far as 2001.

I will alert the readers of this forum when it is up and running.

Well no, I wasn't talking about the Art Bell shows... I was just talking about current Coast to Coast AM Saturday and Sunday shows....

:unsure2:

Well no, I wasn't talking about the Art Bell shows... I was just talking about current Coast to Coast AM Saturday and Sunday shows....

:unsure2:

Well I have been posting consecutively every day even on Saturdays and Sundays.

For instance the shows named "The Shift Age" and "Ninjas" are a Saturday and Sunday Broadcast.

Edited by Mutagenic

Well I have been posting consecutively every day even on Saturdays and Sundays.

For instance the shows named "The Shift Age" and "Ninjas" are a Saturday and Sunday Broadcast.

My mistake then, I thought you had missed some.

Anyway, I'm still waiting on the discussions to start in this thread. It's only fitting that you (as you have taken it upon yourself to post C2CAM shows) that you should also contribute your own thoughts/points of view on the subject matter. Otherwise, the only thing that is going end up being displayed in this thread is just you copy and pasting C2CAM videos from youtube... and well anyone can do that.

Kind Regards.

My mistake then, I thought you had missed some.

Anyway, I'm still waiting on the discussions to start in this thread. It's only fitting that you (as you have taken it upon yourself to post C2CAM shows) that you should also contribute your own thoughts/points of view on the subject matter. Otherwise, the only thing that is going end up being displayed in this thread is just you copy and pasting C2CAM videos from youtube... and well anyone can do that.

Kind Regards.

Ok then, that is a fair statement. I do not want to seem as a leech of the community in any ones eyes.

To begin with regarding yesterdays post about "Prophecy and Popes / Halting Age";

Something I didn't hear brought to light in the discussion is that we now learn that the Pope had been fitted with a pace-maker prior to becoming Pope. Even this rather small oversight shows just how The Vatican works with concealing information.

Any thoughts as to what may be the real obligation of the pope for his sudden resignation?

Could he be dictated to behind closed curtains to fulfill prophecy? Or is it purely down to ill health?

your thoughts?

Edited by Mutagenic
  • Like 1

I've got a question that doesn't concern these recent shows, but a past somewhat recent one.

I used to listen to Coast To Coast AM in the late 2000s for a year or two just about every night, and George Noory was always talking about how he felt that something major was going to happen on December 21st, 2012. As the year got closer, him/callers/guests kept talking about how it seemed like they were getting close, and they could feel it. He even mentioned maybe doing a special show on the date.

My question is, did anybody listen to the show on that date, or have a recording of it? I would like to see what they talked about. Another slightly less interesting (but still holding a great deal of personal interest for me) is the episode the next night. After so many years of building anticipation on this show in particular, I admit I have a curious urge to witness the uncomfortable after show of 12/21/2012.

• Like 1

Ok then, that is a fair statement. I do not want to seem as a leech of the community in any ones eyes.

To begin with regarding yesterdays post about "Prophecy and Popes / Halting Age";

Something I didn't hear brought to light in the discussion is that we now learn that the Pope had been fitted with a pace-maker prior to becoming Pope. Even this rather small oversight shows just how The Vatican works with concealing information.

Any thoughts as to what may be the real obligation of the pope for his sudden resignation?

Could he be dictated to behind closed curtains to fulfill prophecy? Or is it purely down to ill health?

your thoughts?

I would think that in this instance that the Pope is sincere in his reason for retiring. The only thing I do question is why not let the world know before now. As in to give a hint that he was thinking about it. I will agree it is rather sudden. But I do not believe there is any conspiracy here.

Kind Regards.

• 4 weeks later...

Thread cleaned

For copyright reasons we must ask that you please avoid posting uploaded episodes from Youtube or copy/pasting entire episode summaries on to the forums.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...