Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chinese Plant Wipes Out Cancer in 40 Days

seeder

"A little-known plant with a truly bizarre name is now making headlines as a cancer killer, with the compound of the plant vanishing tumors in mice with pancreatic cancer. Known as the ‘thunder god vine’ or lei gong teng, the Chinese plant is actually integrated into Chinese medicine and has been used for ages in remedying a number of conditions including rheumatoid arthritis.

According to the new research out of the University of Minnesota’s Masonic Cancer Center, the thunder god plant compound led to no signs of tumors after a 40 day period — even after discontinuing the treatment"

http://naturalsociety.com/chinese-plant-compound-cancer-research/#ixzz29h4PcEHd

• Like 3

Now i don't have to worry about too-much smoking! I can be healed, if i get diagnosed with cancer!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Edited by CuriousGreek

Now i don't have to worry about too-much smoking! I can be healed, if i get diagnosed with cancer!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Heh, not only healed, but neutered as well

It is also under investigation for its apparent antifertility effects, which it is speculated, may provide a basis for a Male oral contraceptive.

(Thunder God Vine)

Ouch...

:whistle:

• Like 2

So it can cure cancer in 40 days!

Bummer if you only have a month to live tho, eh?

And then it will al go silent.

Unless they can synthesize it. Then it will be OK to release.

(there is already a fruit that cures cancer, but they couldn't synthesize it so they got rid of the research)

• Like 1

And then it will al go silent.

Unless they can synthesize it. Then it will be OK to release.

(there is already a fruit that cures cancer, but they couldn't synthesize it so they got rid of the research)

The Cancer Act 1939, makes it virtually illegal for anyone to research and create cancer cures...outside of big pharma

Google it up or..

start here

http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1840464

• Like 2

The Cancer Act 1939, makes it virtually illegal for anyone to research and create cancer cures...outside of big pharma

Google it up or..

start here

http://curezone.com/...m.asp?i=1840464

Or you could always start by reading it: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Geo6/2-3/13

So it can cure cancer in 40 days!

Bummer if you only have a month to live tho, eh?

I'll make sure, that i'll have 40 days, before i use that plant lol

Or you could always start by reading it: http://www.legislati...pga/Geo6/2-3/13

ha - I read the old one when I first heard of it! Hadnt a clue there 'was' such an act.

Personally speaking, Im into the whole idea of dietary changes.. When I had a 'suspected' heart attack, and discovered my blood pressure was thru the roof and cholesterol was getting too high...it worried me so much I abandoned tonnes of foods... and began an almost vegan lifestyle. I say almost, but I was never a big eater of red meats anyway.. my BP came down, my cholesterol leveled out and Im still making changes..

I discovered how great it is to eat whats 'best' for me, sadly some dont ever think it will happen to them, so they just carry on with drinking loads of pop, eating fats and neglecting their veggie and fruit..till their number is up!

Heres some nicer stories about people who (apparently) beat cancer thru diet

http://www.dailymail...e#ixzz26fZtBo76

http://www.dailymail...red-cancer.html

*Snip*

Edited by Still Waters
Removed drug references

Well Still Waters I hadnt imagine that link was so bad!? Was it really?

Not that Im gonna argue your point!

Also the first thought that crossed my mind! :yes:

• Like 1

Google it up or..

start here

http://curezone.com/...m.asp?i=1840464

I know that it's my point.

A big pharma company did loads of research on the fruit Graviola which cured most cancers. They tried to make a synthetic version to sell but couldn't manage it, so the research was stopped and locked away and nobody knew about it. The information came out recently because of the Freedom of information act. This was in the 70's......

So we've had a cancer cure from nature since the 70's and they have kept it hidden.

The fact is though, with our population I can kinda understand why they won't inform everyone about a cheap natural cure.

It's wrong in some ways but for population growth, understandable.

Edited by Coffey

I have almost zombie like vitals. It's weird. I'm in ok shape though, so maybe that's why.

Edited by WoIverine

*pouts*

How come other people can post this stuff,and its not locked or deleted ....

And the OP isn't ragged on by every meanie on the forum ......like I always am ....

*feels no love*

~smirks~

Another herb the Chinese have know about,for centuries ...

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

Intersting developments with Resveratrol in regard to skin and stomach cancer as well. It's super high in antioxidants, so excellent cancer fighters for those types. Info all about it via google.

Edit: Simbi, I feel you, but no worries, I look forward to your posts. :tu:

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 1

I know that it's my point.

A big pharma company did loads of research on the fruit Graviola which cured most cancers. They tried to make a synthetic version to sell but couldn't manage it, so the research was stopped and locked away and nobody knew about it. The information came out recently because of the Freedom of information act. This was in the 70's......

So we've had a cancer cure from nature since the 70's and they have kept it hidden.

The fact is though, with our population I can kinda understand why they won't inform everyone about a cheap natural cure.

It's wrong in some ways but for population growth, understandable.

The good thing is tho, you can just eat the fruit anyway! Or make it into a smoothie, the benefits may still be there?

*pouts*

And the OP isn't ragged on by every meanie on the forum ......like I always am ....

*feels no love*

~smirks~

Thats an odd to thing to say! Have your posts been as you say, locked and deleted? If you check my prev post a page back you see one was actually moderated, a bit snipped out...I have no idea why, what I posted was just as much an alleged 'cure' in line with the the threads subject matter..

"And the OP isn't ragged on by every meanie on the forum ......like I always am"

Ok well I have no idea why that should be, unless you post cranky things?

Seeder is right....if you want to not get the flu, keep cancer away, lower blood sugar etc. Follow a whole food diet low in carbs and moderate amt of grass fed meats. And stay away from the drugs. Exercising 1/2 every day and eating this way will definately bring down your cholesterol numbers, blood sugar numbers, blood pressure... within weeks. There is a good video on TED Talks

In this incredible talk, Dr. Terry Wahls explains how she used her diet to cure herself of MS and leave her wheelchair behind. She wants everyone to eat nine cups of fruits and vegetables a day — including three cups of B vitamin-rich greens, three cups of sulphur-rich mushrooms and cabbages, as well as three cups of colorful, nutrient-rich veggies.

Edited by sslama
  • Like 2

I don't know much, but I do believe that Nature has many potential cures/treatments for ailments and disease.

Oh yeah, and said above, exercise is really beneficial.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

The good thing is tho, you can just eat the fruit anyway! Or make it into a smoothie, the benefits may still be there?

That is true, but it's not easy to get a hold of. lol

Mostly comes in juice from here.

• Like 1

Oops :unsure2::w00t:

No more smoking!!!!!!

Good thinking! Quit now... Ok, tomorrow, or next day after tomorrow... ;)

There is always a price! ;)

Yeap, but one can use dried shlang or cojones or <whatever "magic remedy"> to "cure" this particular "price" - who cares about tigers... :rolleyes:

*pouts*

*feels no love*

~smirks~

Did OP said "Don't go to see a doctor"? Nope. But you did that in the past. You clearly have an agenda - business with sticking needles, don't you? How much do you charge? $30-$50 per hour? Or, do you charge $100 per hour, huh? Quite a nice profit, even after taxes, especially when you can stick needles at random, and, heh, you can teach that "technique" in one week (how long "training" lasts, huh?).

And, oh my, folks, Big pharma, Big oil, etc, is getting old, seriously...