Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Tasmanian Tiger video

zrina11

Just saw this and thought I'd share it with you guys.

Let me know what you think.

• Like 1

Which blurry shape is the Thylacine again?

I see a blurry wallaby, a blurry pig (or maybe a wombat), a big cat (notice the loping run).. it's too short and fat (thylacines were more like greyhounds).

I'd dearly love there to be a surviving colony of the Tasmanian Tiger, but that video's not evidence.

Edited by Wearer of Hats

Again, front and head and activity shots of the Quoll and Devil, yet only butt shots of the Tiger?

How does this happen...camerawise?

The most impressive part of the video looks like a cat to me also. Too dark and too short and too bouncy to be a Tiger. Maybe a Devil? Do Devil's jump around like that?

Here's a video of Tasmanian Devils running around.

. Their movement looks different.

Just saw this and thought I'd share it with you guys.

Let me know what you think.

Superb!! Thanks for sharing. I don't think it's a thylacine though! The gait of the animal matches with the Beast Of Dartmoor video shot in the UK.

Here's a video of Tasmanian Devils running around.

. Their movement looks different.

Probably a large domestic cat then....

Those little devils don't appear to bound around like the critter in the earlier video.

Interesting find, Rewlahool.

The beast featured in this video makes me think of the medieval Arenotelicon or leucrocotta, a maned canid wrongly assumed to be a hyena :

img5161.jpg

• Like 1

Interesting find, Rewlahool.

The beast featured in this video makes me think of the medieval Arenotelicon or leucrocotta, a maned canid wrongly assumed to be a hyena :

img5161.jpg

That sounds like the beastie, although I'm sure they very mismaligned.

the supposed daylight part of the footage of a tasmanian tiger makes it very doubtful as these were nocturnal animals (not to say that nocturnal animals don't come out during daylight, just its very rare especially as the footage looks like its in the middle of the day).

As much as I would love to see a video confirming the survival of the Tasmanian Tiger I saw nothing in the video that would support such a thing.

I believe what I did see were Tasmanian Devils, Quolls, possibly a feral pig and a wallaby. But no Thylacine :(

A couple of them look like cats to me, feral cats are huge in the bushlands.