Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Liliath is haunting me

Lion of Judah

Liliath was Adams first wife but she would'nt submit to Adam and said the name of God Elohim and became a succubis demon preying on

Adams decendents she is haunting me day and night she shows me visions but she is mainly after destroying those around me need help on

ways to fight the Omega demons She also showed a true face to me beautiful with gold hair but her demon form is scary just check these pictures

lilith_periodo_de_isin_larsa_y_babilonia_zpsa0905cb2.jpgJohn_Collier_-_Lilith_zpsa7a5ef96.jpg

Perhaps you shouldn't mess with things out of your realm of experience.

Yes in the Jewist text there is writing of Lilath. Yes she would laid under Adam. She was dismissed for Eden to go laid with the demons. Ofcouse this is all a myth.

Here I thought you were being haunted by Frasier Crane's ex-wife. -shrug- I need to cut back on my Frasier watching...

• Like 8

Liliath was Adams first wife but she would'nt submit to Adam and said the name of God Elohim and became a succubis demon preying on

Adams decendents she is haunting me day and night she shows me visions but she is mainly after destroying those around me need help on

ways to fight the Omega demons She also showed a true face to me beautiful with gold hair but her demon form is scary just check these pictures

lilith_periodo_de_isin_larsa_y_babilonia_zpsa0905cb2.jpgJohn_Collier_-_Lilith_zpsa7a5ef96.jpg

Does she say anything to you ? Do you smell anything when it happens ,and are there flowers ,or colors around her ?

Lilith has come to me ,which was odd,as she wasn't one of my patrons ,prior to that incident .

She usually comes when she has something to impart to you ,and you are then also of her brethren ,and you can petition her for blessings.

However,she is not a benign entity ,and she can kill people ,of you ask for something improper .

If you are not trained in magick ,I suggest you just pay her homage ,and be mindful she watches over you .

Light candles to her,and place out vases of flowers for her .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

Yeah thanks for the advice but I seen a portal and its open demons have influence over our lives I have blessed rosarys and pendents which keeps them at bay but they come if I imagine them so can be explained for the Angels showing me visions I saw demons going up in the sky then an Angel shone his light and they disappeared

I've met her and she pretty nice funny how the demon of lust is kind and the kid who was bullying me broke his let the next day I have met her 3 times

Edited by SubjectDigamma

You do understand that the story is just a story in fact it is a very old play. Lilith is said to be a succubus and a small blip can be found in the bible about it. But Lilith was not his wife. Eve was Adams other half. The story says that Adam would not treat her as an equal, was lazy in bed , and such a control freak he would let her have the top position. She went to God and asked for help. He chose not to intercede. She went back to Adam to try one last time to try to work it out. Adam wouldn't listen. So in her frustration she called out God's name, and flew away from God, Adam. In this story humans could fly. Adam freaked and went to God and pleaded with him to find her. God sent 3 angels to find her. She refused to return to Adam. Then the angels supposedly drowned her and cursed her until so she came back and apologized to God. In time Adam asked God to create him a mate. The creation process grossed out Adam and he he could not touch any of the new Eves. So finally God put Adam to sleep so he wouldn't have to see the creating process. He was ok with the last Eve created. The story also says that after the Cain and Able issue Adam put Eve away for a while. He was upset that their offspring could do such a thing. He did take here back. Interesting story but

still just a story. Going with the storyline huh Lillith gets demonized for being treated badly and not wanting to go back to the abuse. Doesn't sound fair. I guess that's the reason why it is an obscure old play and you don't hear about it much.

Oh one other thing an amulet with the name of the three angels is a ward against Lilith.

Edited by emberdawn
  • Like 3

why would lilith be hassling you, in the grand scheme of things shes proberly busy. what makes you believe in gnostic scripture but not ones from the bible. if your a christian you have no reason to fear anything.

• 2 weeks later...

There are cults based on worship of Liliath who knows I think the Illuminati have rituals envoking her.

I experienced her full force attacking those around me feeling her weight on top of me when I'm sleeping noises and winds around the house I had to bless the house.

Liliath is jeolous of Adams decendents because they are blessed and hundreds of her offspring die everyday her evil form is terrorfying a demon face with long tongue half a body down to the torso no legs yet when she was created she was so beautiful the cutest face perfect body and goldish hair tartarus doors are open thats why demon activity is high one day I'll go down there and trap these demons Poisiedan also haunts me everytime I dream of water monsters come out lol

one day I'll go down there and trap these demons

And afterwards I'm sure you'll ride your magic unicorn to Valhalla and play Call of Duty with Jesus and Spiderman.

Yea ummmm - no she isnt.

Can I play Call of Duty too please?

Yea ummmm - no she isnt.

Can I play Call of Duty too please?

only if you stop the TK'ing..

well .. she's cute i suppose .. for a woman in her 99999

tell you what .. i'll give you my home-address tell her to haunt me instead