Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Never before seen footage

FenderJazzBass

maybe you just didnt get what I read.. or how it could be read... if the ISS really had ufo's flying by regularly...dont you think it'd be worldwide news?

Or do you think its all covered up?

Hence the public feeds..

I though you're alluding to "shigtings" which sound like ****ting since you throw in freudian slip.

it wasn't worldwide news because it wasn't definitive of what it could be and they think it's just SPACE JUNKS?

Some people would say it's space junk, but space junk dont do that.

I doubt you really know WHAT 'space junk' can and cannot do, but maybe

it doesn't matter, because I agree that these videos RARELY show the

traditional 'space junk'. I've explained why, in my "99 FAQs About Space

UFOs" [www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html] which I've urged people to read

as background and basis for further discussion of these strange-looking,

fascinating, and even occasion ally important videos deserve. Without that

background, all discussion to this point has been pointlessly wasted time,

I suggest.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I just looked at the above FB page..if YOU do, and scroll down, there is a vid with following splash screen.

click for big

post-135078-0-78904300-1358552691_thumb.

Freudian slip maybe?

sightings shmightings ...... :innocent:

Space Junks? Seeing one of these in orbit would surely be proof of Ancient Astronauts ....

junk.png

• Like 1

It also says that the ISS "has been orbiting the Earth since 1989".

When in reality the ISS is a modular structure whose first component was launched in 1998.

this is true. i wouldn't trust this video on this fact alone.

• Like 1

I was merely point out the fact that many debunkers were quick to dismissed as "space junks". Shouldn't they should have try to see if it's authentic or not before throwing out "debris" "junks" and such?

Assuming that a UFO is the real deal (an alien craft) could lead down the path of cherry-picking (trying to find support for what one wants to be true).

A better way (I think) is to do this by falcification (any evidence that helps to establish the falsity of a claim can be important) just to see if the claim holds water.

Always check the source, if there is the slightest doubt, thats a red flag right there.

• Like 1

Assuming that a UFO is the real deal (an alien craft) could lead down the path of cherry-picking (trying to find support for what one wants to be true).

A better way (I think) is to do this by falcification (any evidence that helps to establish the falsity of a claim can be important) just to see if the claim holds water.

Always check the source, if there is the slightest doubt, thats a red flag right there.

Maybe I wasn't being clear, but I haven't assumed those to be legit alien craft. I am trying to say is that the footage should be authenticated first and foremost. If we can conclude that it haven't been mess with, then we can debate on what is captured.

• Like 1

Space junk doesn't orbit the planet?

. It doesn't take off at accelerated speeds like in this video or fly away from the planet like that .
  • Like 1

Space junk doesn't orbit the planet?

. It doesn't take off at accelerated speeds like in this video or fly away from the planet like that .

Someone please tell me why this is anything but the usual space debris?

Lol ... Give me a freaking break . Space debris does not haul ass or fly away from earth like that . Aliens could land in your back hard and you would still deny their existence .
  • Like 1

. It doesn't take off at accelerated speeds like in this video or fly away from the planet like that . Lol ... Give me a freaking break . Space debris does not haul ass or fly away from earth like that . Aliens could land in your back hard and you would still deny their existence .

It's all about the camera angle. Nothing is hauling ass anywhere and all i see is objects that are in orbit.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

It's all about the camera angle. Nothing is hauling ass anywhere and all i see is objects that are in orbit.

You've got to admit the two identical objects moving in identical path does seemed unusual

• Like 1

You've got to admit the two identical objects moving in identical path does seemed unusual

Not really. It could be two separate objects, or it could just be one. We can only see the parts that reflect sunlight.

Not really. It could be two separate objects, or it could just be one. We can only see the parts that reflect sunlight.

Even Jim Oberg admited this are rare(post # 27). who know, maybe you've seen more than him.

Even Jim Oberg admited this are rare(post # 27). who know, maybe you've seen more than him.

I don't know who Jim Oberg is. (Sorry Jim Oberg! :hmm:) And I honestly have no interest in reading a thread about space junk.

I'm also not in the habit of immediately assuming any and all objects that are seen in space are alien or advanced craft when more prosaic explanations are more likely.

I don't know who Jim Oberg is. (Sorry Jim Oberg! :hmm:) And I honestly have no interest in reading a thread about space junk.

I'm also not in the habit of immediately assuming any and all objects that are seen in space are alien or advanced craft when more prosaic explanations are more likely.

James Edward Oberg (born November 7, 1944) (often known as Jim Oberg) is an American space journalist and historian, regarded as an expert on the Russian space program.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Oberg

he's around quite a bit in various threads.

James Edward Oberg (born November 7, 1944) (often known as Jim Oberg) is an American space journalist and historian, regarded as an expert on the Russian space program.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/James_Oberg

he's around quite a bit in various threads.

Well, when I have questions about the Russian Space Program I know whom to ask.

Well, when I have questions about the Russian Space Program I know whom to ask.

And if I have a question about deliberate ignorance, I know whom to ask.

• Like 2

Whenever anyone needs to know about being a dick, we know who to turn to....

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

was there any need for that?

was there any need for that?

Maybe not,... :lol: But I do think he knows who J.O is,... and that can answer more questions that just about the Russian space program.

Edited by Hazzard

Space debris or "junk", just don't shoot outwards from orbit around a planet.Around 47 sec you see 2 objects travelling outward, away from the planet.Impossible for space debris, it would have a predictable orbit around the planet.

• Like 1

Space debris or "junk", just don't shoot outwards from orbit around a planet.Around 47 sec you see 2 objects travelling outward, away from the planet.Impossible for space debris, it would have a predictable orbit around the planet.

A good place to start would be to find out the date and time of said event/video. The information we have gathered so far isnt exactly doing wonders for the credibility (spelling errors and getting dates wrong) that should tell you something.

• Like 1

Was just about to say that. It's space debris following orbit. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

No saying you're wrong, but people acting like they see this stuff everyday :lol:

• Like 1