Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Never before seen footage

FenderJazzBass

When they 'zig zagged', did they move as slow as an airliner while doing that? They never moved impossibly fast, is what I'm getting at. Zig-zagging would tell me they were fast, as I've seen that before also.

when they zig zagged it was very, very fast. much, much faster than when flying straight. that's the reason it's seemed remarkable.

I rally can't say what is impossibly fast. but really, really, fast. side to side at 90 degree angle. Just play connect the dots below. that's the angle and pattern they moved. at incredible speed., much much faster than when going straight.

Yes, Hessdalen has been observed during the day, the 1983 book The UFO mystery at Hessdaln has chapter nine devoted to daylight sightings.

Some do seem to mimic the movement you described, some are even more perplexing, I have read on report where a red light followed a man, and projected a light from underneath it, right through a roof. Most reports are a little vague, and describe the phenomena as "dancing" or similar, but in general, erratic movements, shooting straight up, right angled turn's have all been reported.

These were two objects, one behind the other. If you see an airliner reflecting in the sun, that's what they looked liked.

when they zig zagged it was very, very fast. much, much faster than when flying straight. that's the reason it's seemed remarkable.

I rally can't say what is impossibly fast. but really, really, fast. side to side at 90 degree angle. Just play connect the dots below. that's the angle and pattern they moved. at incredible speed., much much faster than when going straight.

Where were you? Country, town...

Sorry, I missed this,

@ Bade, thank you for the explanation, well put as always my friend.

As Bade said, it is physics. Not me. Einstein was not wrong, as much as people want to believe that. There is no way to attain FTL, or make those maneuvers - if you are a solid object.

We do not make the laws, we just observe and record them, and physics are the same all across the Universe. Michio Kaku says exactly this in "Through The Wormhole" Season Three, Episode One. Great series, I rather enjoy it. If we cannot do it, nobody can, not because we say so, because the Universe says so.

I do not think we know it all, not buy a long shot, but I do think we have some of the rudimentary basics under our belt by now. I think the realisation on E=MC2 was out first step, the universe's 1+1=2.

Theoretically, we can reach the centre of our Galaxy in 12 years. Not breaking any rules. Stopping might be another matter, but then again, maybe we ant to send a probe into a super massive black hole to see what happens. Because these Supermassive black holes are so big, you don't spaghettify I understand. Many discoveries come from space travel. I truly mis MID, he could rattle them off like a second language.

Project Daedalus was to send a probe to Barnards star. I still hope someone does, also, it seems we have some Oceans on Europa that appear rather interesting. Many reasons to keep messing with space an physics.

I think that was uncalled for, you have got the wrong impression buy the looks of things. There is no BS. I attributed nothing to humans, Just the laws we all must obey, and in particular, ones we are familiar with.

I can't be sure of the limit of what can be achieved. But to assume that if human can't do it, then it can't be don't by anyone anywhere is bs. If you don't think that way, then I apologizes.

When they 'zig zagged', did they move as slow as an airliner while doing that? They never moved impossibly fast, is what I'm getting at. Zig-zagging would tell me they were fast, as I've seen that before also.

You've seen something similar? love to hear it, what you think it is?

be back tomorrow

Edited by SwampgasBalloonBoy

I can't be sure of the limit of what can be achieved. But to assume that if human can't do it, then it can't be don't by anyone anywhere is bs. If you don't think that way, then I apologizes.

Just to clarify, I do not think like that. Humans are insignificant. Mother Nature decides, and we have no choice but to follow. All of us, alien, animal, planet, and Psyche101.

Like I say, Michio Kaku will tell you exactly the same thing in that most excellent series.

• Like 1

You've seen something similar? love to hear it, what you think it is?

be back tomorrow

If I Might be so bold, I can help here :D

LINK

Quite fascinating. I find such recollections far more interesting than things like Roswell or Kecksburg. And more plausible. Although the way SP takes the p*** all the time here, and out of everyone, ya gotta wonder LOL :w00t: (jks)

From psyches link,...

"What are the people seeing in the New Mexico skies? Is it unknown military aircraft or extraterrestrial disks? That is up to the reader to decide".

Is it just me, or is this is how all UFO cases seem to end?

'

Thanks, psyche. I think I should probably bookmark that page.

Two days later, you and your brother saw it shoot up in the atmosphere. where did it begin, near the ground as before? How long were you able to see it before it shot up? did it make any "crazy" maneuver before it shot up?

Two days later, you and your brother saw it shoot up in the atmosphere. where did it begin, near the ground as before? How long were you able to see it before it shot up? did it make any "crazy" maneuver before it shot up?

It started in the same spot I had found it before. It didn't move until we both focused on it, both saying we thought it was just a plane, then it shot up. I really wished it would've buzzed me again with him there this time.

It started in the same spot I had found it before. It didn't move until we both focused on it, both saying we thought it was just a plane, then it shot up. I really wished it would've buzzed me again with him there this time.

Do you have a feeling that that it was noticing you, watching you?

Do you have a feeling that that it was noticing you, watching you?

Almost like like it knew it had been seen and just bolted. When I was alone the first time, it seemed like a warning since it buzzed me. That's the one that left me shaken.

Almost like like it knew it had been seen and just bolted. When I was alone the first time, it seemed like a warning since it buzzed me. That's the one that left me shaken.

Abviously a HOAX. Or an owl. :P

Edited by DBunker

Yep, I had the same feeling. There was no particular reason for my bro and I to look up. No sound, nothing. But we did, kind of like an instinct, or just a coincidence. We saw them for a moment, flying straight, seemed almost unremarkable. . then they make a sudden "zig zag" maneuvers, as if noticing we were watching. and putting on a show? I know it sound weird, but it is what it is.

And what you saw was a perfectly round sphere?

Spheres, I should say.

I can't really say with 100% certainty, but based on where we were standing and how high up they were, yes, it appeared that way. two round silvery objects.

Very interesting, especially since I'm in a neighboring state.

Have you looked for them again?

Not really, I would look up into the sky from time to time hoping I could see something similar. but no luck. I just have a feeling this is once in a lifetime kind of thing. I am not really obsessed with looking for it really, other than going on this forum trying to hear from other who had seen UFOs such as yourself.

Don't know if this footage is real or not but I do believe that we are not the only life in the entire universe. Quote: jurassic park life finds a way. :alien:

• Like 1

Most people would agree with you on that second part.

Edited by DBunker

Sweetpumper is right ! now let me get this right ,Ziggy and his friends Zag,were rollin up the goods and were caught on tape ! It proves that E.T. is Smokin !

you know.. I just saw something interesting..

take a look at Paxus's thread on black triangles..

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=241841

he has a link to a ufo site on these..

http://theobjectreport.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/giant-black-triangles-ours-or-theirs.html

and watch the first video of the ufo hunters..

now swampgasballoon boy has removed his pic.. but in that video.. there is a bit of a clip.. and parts of the clip kinda match Swamps pic.. exactly.. and I mean.. exactly..

Hey swamp.. care to put the pic back up so we can compare?

Oh as for what I saw.. light moving through the sky.. stopping for a little while.. then flying quickly off..

now remember this was the early 70's probably.. hmm.. 77.. to helicopters were not common and it fly off at right angles..

now swampgasballoon boy has removed his pic.. but in that video.. there is a bit of a clip.. and parts of the clip kinda match Swamps pic.. exactly.. and I mean.. exactly..

Hey swamp.. care to put the pic back up so we can compare?

:huh:

I don't recall ever posting any pic on here. Might you be mistaken?

Oh as for what I saw.. light moving through the sky.. stopping for a little while.. then flying quickly off..

now remember this was the early 70's probably.. hmm.. 77.. to helicopters were not common and it fly off at right angles..

big? small? night? day? flashing? color? sound? Your opinion of what it could be?