Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Searching for truth

Searching4truth

Hello I know God that's not the truth u seek I seek a prophet one who knows what I have gone thru and can interpret it if u know then contact me

What makes you think a prophet would know what you have gone through? I think you're looking for something that doesn't exist.

Good luck. My advice read and study many different religions and philosophies, meditate and be your own guru.

• Like 2

ive had christian experiences and dreams of the future, im not a prophet but would be more than happy to listen to u and give my perspective

• Like 1

Hello I know God that's not the truth u seek I seek a prophet one who knows what I have gone thru and can interpret it if u know then contact me

Darkwind's advice is good. Read, study, find your own wisdom and let it guide you. Often when we turn to prophets or masters or teachers we ignore our own inner knowing. If you're seeking truth, find it yourself. If it comes from others it's just information, which can be valuable, but it doesn't have the weight or depth of knowing what's true for ourselves.

• Like 1

King nebuchadnezzar ask all in Babylon for this same thing God gave Daniel the knowledge he needed this is what I am seeking why it's so vague again only respond if you know the truth im seeking

Hey man welcome to the forums. !

Only thing you will find here is maybe information on what exactly you seek. I heard there are alot of psyhic people here so wait until you get answer or contact from any of them untill then, feel free to explore maybe what you seek has already been found!

Cheers!

When the student is ready, the teacher will come.

When the teacher is ready, a student will appear!

• Like 2

May I ask why specifically you ask for a prophet to the exclusion of anything else? Or what your definition is of prophet?

• Like 1

May I ask why specifically you ask for a prophet to the exclusion of anything else? Or what your definition is of prophet?

Pertinent question -- very pertinent.

"Truth" is a shy animal, and hides effectively. Pilate had it right over Jesus when he asked, "What is truth?" We don't know and if I remember the story correctly Jesus remained silent. In mathematics we can approach a limit "asymptotically," meaning we can approach it to whatever degree of accuracy our technology allows, but never get to it. I think truth is like that. Some things we "know" as "truth" with a degree of certainty that is almost there -- so close we can't really see a gap -- but we are never absolutely there. Most things, of course, we know with far less certainty and all kinds of doubts are permitted, but we still say it is "true," meaning "probably true."

There is no great truth to discover, everything you need is right in front of you just embrace reality, totally and find your place in this world.

Jesus said in John 14:6 " I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life:" and in John 8:32 Jesus says " And ye shall know the TRUTH, and the TRUTH shall make you free."