Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UK Fears for immigration 'consequences'

Render

About 50,000 people from Romania and Bulgaria will come to the UK every year when restrictions are lifted next year, think tank Migration Watch suggests.

It predicts this level annually in the first five years after these controls end, warning of "significant consequences" for housing and jobs.

Citizens of both countries will have free movement across the EU in 2014.

Ministers say calculations are difficult but the Home Office said it was working to cut net migration.

Prime Minister David Cameron said earlier this week the detail for such calculations "wasn't there yet".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21039087

It's bad enough already without a bunch of immigrants with quixotic agenda's coming to an already hammered economy, looking for work and housing.

I wonder if this will lead to those idiots with the Guy Fawkes masks to come out and protest again. 'N0nimus R3v0lUtion!!1"

oh well, thats what we get being a member of the EU. significant consequences for housing and jobs. we lost control of our borders long ago. its always been my belief we should have restricted all forms of immigration both EU and non EU. we should have only accepted professionals instead the open door - open to all as not worked. i remember how we was lied to saying that mass immigration as benefited the economy. after a government study it was found the benefit was negligible. if you had to put a figure/price on it, £0.12p aweek. per migrant. :td: now we are seeing two of the poorest countries in europe allowed open range to all the UK offers. :clap:

• Like 1

I think I have said this before in another thread... simply ban the Romanians and Bulgarians from entry.

We (the UK) were told that a max of 40,000 Polish would come to UK last time when in fact it turned out to be half a million. Does anyone belive this ludicrous figure of just 50, 000 Romanians and Bulgarians coming to the UK?!!!

Learn from Spain, it is estimated that almost 1 million have come to Spain, since their accession to the EU, what you wont be told is the enormous increase in crime (much of it goes unreported through intimidation), the reliance on Social Housing and benefits, and, from a personal point of view, the destruction of Tourism through their engendered Criminality, especially in Benidorm. They teach their little 4 / 5 year olds to distract people whilst the parents rob the the tourists blind.

What I would say to you SteveWinn... is to open the debate in the UK, tell them the disaster that is just around the corner, learn from Spain and get that Muppet Cameroon to hold out.

DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE IN!!!

• Like 1