Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WH Posts Vids of kids begging for gun control

tapirmusic

"After trotting out young children as the backdrop for his gun control rollout yesterday, the White House released videos today of young children reading anti-gun letters to the camera. “No guns, no guns, no guns, no guns!” pleads one little girl, Hinnah. “My opinion is it should be very hard for people to buy guns,” says little Julia. “It’s a free country, but I recommend there needs to be a limit with guns,” says little Grant. “I thought I would write to you to stop gun violence,” reads little Taejah.

It was already despicable for Obama to exploit children as a backdrop for his political posturing, implying that his opposition on useless gun control laws somehow cares less about children. Now he’s taken the next step, trotting children out as spokespeople for his agenda."

[media=]

http://www.breitbart...ore-gun-control

Edited by tapirmusic

yeah, this is getting creepy, and unsettlingly into Stalinist/Hitlerean propaganda territory.

• Like 4

It stands to reason that if you oppose Obama, then you must oppose childrens. The two are linked in my mind, like a trained dog that salivates when he hears the bell.

It stands to reason that if you oppose Obama, then you must oppose childrens. The two are linked in my mind, like a trained dog that salivates when he hears the bell.

We use the term sheeple to describe that mentality. Think for yourself and do your homework instead of blindly following the Agenda to destroy the Constitution.

We use the term sheeple to describe that mentality. Think for yourself and do your homework instead of blindly following the Agenda to destroy the Constitution.

I, for one, am NOT a sheeple. When the Obamabots come to take away my guns I wish them good luck. I will, however, be more than happy to share the few thousand rounds of ammo I have with them.

• Like 3

I, for one, am NOT a sheeple. When the Obamabots come to take away my guns I wish them good luck. I will, however, be more than happy to share the few thousand rounds of ammo I have with them.

Dude with that mentality you're going to be killed. No maybe about it. Not to mention you're willing to kill other Americans who are just doing their jobs.

• Like 4

Don't worry tough guy they're not coming for your guns, despite how often the lie gets dragged out. :rolleyes:

Edited by Corp
  • Like 4

Becareful dude. Remember Waco. Our government won't think twice about fire bombing your house and killing every man, woman, and child on your property.

• Like 3

Yeah that is pretty low and an obvious ploy on emotions. I do think there should be some more gun regulations. Such as background checks for all gun purchases. However If someone wants to own an AR-15 with a 100 round drum (a little overboard i will say) then they should be able to do so. A gun is a tool, sure it is meant to shoot things but it is still a tool. The person wielding the tool is resposible for what it does.

• Like 1

Yeah that is pretty low and an obvious ploy on emotions. I do think there should be some more gun regulations. Such as background checks for all gun purchases. However If someone wants to own an AR-15 with a 100 round drum (a little overboard i will say) then they should be able to do so. A gun is a tool, sure it is meant to shoot things but it is still a tool. The person wielding the tool is resposible for what it does.

and responsible for the tool.

A gun isn't a tool, it is a weapon. They always have been and always will be. The debate can't go anywhere if you deny such a basic and crucial fact.

A gun isn't a tool, it is a weapon. They always have been and always will be. The debate can't go anywhere if you deny such a basic and crucial fact.

A weapon is also a tool, ask any subsistence hunter.,

• Like 1

"No guns! No guns! No guns! No guns! No guns!"

Obama: "Now that's a pretty smart letter from a pretty smart young person."

"I think there should be a limit to how many guns people can own."

Obama: " Well there's a pretty smart kid right there. If we limit the number of guns people can own to say....five, we can prevent the next Newtown."

"Please don't let people have machine guns."

Obama: "Why didn't I think of that? I'll put this idea on my website, since machine guns are legal right now."

"I beg you to make guns not allowed for the whole United States."

Obama: "That's right Julia. I'll do just that while I remain the greatest arms proliferator in the world because those kids don't need to worry about guns, just you."

Pity that you can't see the difference between the two.

Not sure what you mean? Both are using kids as an emotional trigger.

Regarding the NRA ad, yeah, I think my kids are just as important as the Presidents but in all reality, if mine are kidnapped or shot we aren't going to war over it.

Besides, President Obama isn't trying to take anyone's guns or outlaw a person carrying them/owning them for protection.

Nibs

• Like 1

If anything, it's very unfair to the kids. Kids that age are easily influenced and don't realize that what they are doing now will be with them for the rest of their lives. They're being used as pawns and have no idea of that.

If anything, it's very unfair to the kids. Kids that age are easily influenced and don't realize that what they are doing now will be with them for the rest of their lives. They're being used as pawns and have no idea of that.

I agree. Both sides are using emotional blackmail.

Nibs

• Like 3

I agree with what you are saying. But, if a gun is just a tool, why can't I own (legally) a completely automatic m-16, with armor piercing rounds. What about one of those cool gatling guns that fire 1000's rounds per second?

I guess my question is where does our Right to bear arms stop?

• Like 1

A weapon is also a tool, ask any subsistence hunter.

every weapon is a tool, and any tool can be used as a weapon.

it depends on the person using it. ;)

• Like 2

I agree. Both sides are using emotional blackmail.

Nibs

Nah never.. Only Obama and his party would ever do that..lol

I would like to know where exactly does it state that Obama has in fact confirmed that every last gun owner will have their guns taken from them?? I am asking because someone on the first page of this thread mentioned about how he will stop them from taking his guns away.. I thought why say that?? Was there actual news to say guns will go ?

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Nah never.. Only Obama and his party would ever do that..lol

I would like to know where exactly does it state that Obama has in fact confirmed that every last gun owner will have their guns taken from them?? I am asking because someone on the first page of this thread mentioned about how he will stop them from taking his guns away.. I thought why say that?? Was there actual news to say guns will go ?

:) Nope. No such order or law has been passed.

Nibs

ETA -

All that has been done are some proposed ideas and some executive actions that clarify current laws. Here

I think they are pretty common sense.

Edited by HerNibs
  • Like 1

I agree with what you are saying. But, if a gun is just a tool, why can't I own (legally) a completely automatic m-16, with armor piercing rounds. What about one of those cool gatling guns that fire 1000's rounds per second?

I guess my question is where does our Right to bear arms stop?

I think a fair argument would be that we should have the right to arm ourselves on par with local law enforcement. We ( I ) face the same threats as they do from thugs, gangs, criminals, or basically anyone wishing to do us harm.

• Like 1