Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has anyone seen this UFO?

333rd

A few years ago I saw a UFO.

I was at a birthday party at my parents' farm when I (and everyone else at the party) saw a long, white, narrow object flying through the sky over the house. It was pretty high up, so it was difficult to make out, but it didn't seem to have wings of any kind. It flew in a straight line without making any sound. It actually looked a bit like a narrow blimp or zeppelin, but it was moving very quickly, at least as fast, if not faster, than any jet I've seen. As it flew over the house, everyone at the party went silent and just watched it until it was out of sight.

I'm normally pretty skeptical about this kind of stuff, but neither me or the others who saw it could figure out what it was. i was wondering if anyone else has seen something similar or if anyone has an idea of what it was, and if so, please tell me.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scowl

• SubjectDigamma

• 333rd

• V0ID

A few years ago I saw a UFO.

I was at a birthday party at my parents' farm when I (and everyone else at the party) saw a long, white, narrow object flying through the sky over the house. It was pretty high up, so it was difficult to make out, but it didn't seem to have wings of any kind. It flew in a straight line without making any sound. It actually looked a bit like a narrow blimp or zeppelin, but it was moving very quickly, at least as fast, if not faster, than any jet I've seen. As it flew over the house, everyone at the party went silent and just watched it until it was out of sight.

I'm normally pretty skeptical about this kind of stuff, but neither me or the others who saw it could figure out what it was. i was wondering if anyone else has seen something similar or if anyone has an idea of what it was, and if so, please tell me.

hello,

what time was it? was it dark outside? was there music and dancing at the party? how many people were there approx?

• Like 1