Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens Seen Through UFO Windows

topsecretresearch

they have windows to see how pathetic humans are up close. if there are aliens coming here, they are for sure laughing at us.

Roesternbergnordics.jpg?height=186&width=200

You're right.

BC is awesome. if anyone has never seen a ufo go camping for a few nights anywhere out there. natives has seen them for 1000's of years.

June 19, 1979. Rauma, Finland

ffr55.jpg?height=320&width=288

The two witnesses that lived in a rural area were sitting in their living room with the window opened when one of them caught sigh of a silvery gray metallic cupola shaped object resting on the ground not to far away. The bottom of the object was blue black in color and it was emitting a blue-black beam of light form its middle section. The beam briefly swept the nearby woods then switched off. Both witnesses had now seen the object and one of them decided to have a closer look. This witness walked very close to the object and was able to see that it rested on small metallic legs. The upper part of the object was transparent and inside two small humanoids could be seen. These were described a very "ugly" with crooked beak like noses and covered with green brown spots, they had large bulging eyes, pointed chins, large mouths and pointed ears. Both wore shiny gray helmets with antennae with a yellow line on the middle. They also wore black gloves and clothing. The witness was also able to see numerous gauges and levers inside the object. The being nearest to the witness made a sudden move and the witness was suddenly blinded and fell back. The craft then took off emitting a whistling sound. The witness eyes were irritated for the next several hours and he was briefly in a state of shock.

Don't believe all the debunker explanations you read on the net although I do factor that some case may not be legit.

Hey, it was your link. You provided the information.

"Dorothy claims to have been in contact with the aliens for over 25 years.

She shot several hundred rolls of Super 8 film of UFOs. Her previous film footage has never been explained. Her most remarkable piece of footage is of what shows a Grey looking out the window. During this recent sighting Dorothy started filming a diamond shaped UFO and asked if the aliens could come closer, and they did. She could see a couple of Grey aliens looking out a window of the space ship. She asked them if they could turn their bright lights off so she could film them, and they did. The light turns off in a bizarre flash. Then a small square window appears and a classic Grey alien figure is clearly seen and appears to turn its head. At least one of the aliens looks out the window. He has a very long thin neck, a bulbous head with oversized black eyes."

Weather phenomenom?

• Like 1

"Dorothy claims to have been in contact with the aliens for over 25 years.

She shot several hundred rolls of Super 8 film of UFOs. Her previous film footage has never been explained. Her most remarkable piece of footage is of what shows a Grey looking out the window. During this recent sighting Dorothy started filming a diamond shaped UFO and asked if the aliens could come closer, and they did. She could see a couple of Grey aliens looking out a window of the space ship. She asked them if they could turn their bright lights off so she could film them, and they did. The light turns off in a bizarre flash. Then a small square window appears and a classic Grey alien figure is clearly seen and appears to turn its head. At least one of the aliens looks out the window. He has a very long thin neck, a bulbous head with oversized black eyes."

Weather phenomenom?

a Grey looking out the window..... I would like to see that photo/film.

Edited by DBunker

If that Dorothy Izatt case isn't weather phenomenon, I don't know what is.

Actually, it's a faulty movie camera. I followed this case extensively some years ago. Those light scribbles she records are due to the advance mechanism getting stuck every few seconds and the still frame makes a time exposure of whatever light she is filming. Since she isn't holding the camera steady, the camera shake actually causes the light source to "draw" on the emulsion.

Date: April, 1986.

Source: NUFORC

Two witnesses driving back home after dropping off a friend spotted what appeared to be a bright star approaching their vehicle. They stopped at an intersection to watch and noticed another man in a station wagon doing the same thing. As the object came closer they could make out a saucer shaped craft. The object hovered over the vehicle about a 2 story high building. On the lower part of the UFO there was a bright light and it was surrounded by what seemed about a ten-foot section area, which all of a sudden started emitting multicolored lights. It seemed as if there was a pattern to the lights as they went in different directions. Above the area where the lights were being emitted there were what seemed to be glass windows and the witnesses could make out figures moving inside. The figures were human shaped except that they had very long and thin arms. Frightened the witnesses drove away and the UFO followed them for what seemed to be about five to ten minutes. As they approached the city lights the object suddenly took off in the opposite direction. Looking back the witnesses spotted three military helicopters headed toward the general area where the UFO had gone.

A couple of Australian cases....

• February (late) 1976. Kettering, Tasmania, Australia

keyttee.jpg?height=254&width=320kettee.jpg?height=260&width=320

The witness crossed the aval and climbed the bank and saw, about 23 metres down the other side of the bank which slopes down to Little Oyster Cove, a dome-shaped object emitting a bright white to yellow light through three or four "windows." He could hear an clectric motor type of humming noise as he approached, and this increased in volume as the object Look off to the east.

• 1977. Seven-Mile Beach, Tasmania, Australia

tasmania77.gif

At 9:30 p.m. several children at a youth camp in Tasmania, Australia at Seven-Mile Beach observed a stationary, dome-shaped object hovering near the beach. The object then moved behind some trees, partially obscuring it. On the dome was a row of windows through which at least two of the children reported seeing a thin humanoid figure with a round head. It seemed to be moving back and forth behind the window. One child described the object as similar to two plates placed edge to edge, with flashing yellow white lights along the edge and a red light on top of the dome. The object disappeared from view behind the trees.

Since the Mod is allowing people to post silly photos that contribute nothing to a thread in an attempt to ridicule or trash a topic I will repost my previews post which is UFO case related. Two can play that game.

Edited by topsecretresearch

A couple of Australian cases....

• February (late) 1976. Kettering, Tasmania, Australia

keyttee.jpg?height=254&width=320kettee.jpg?height=260&width=320

The witness crossed the aval and climbed the bank and saw, about 23 metres down the other side of the bank which slopes down to Little Oyster Cove, a dome-shaped object emitting a bright white to yellow light through three or four "windows." He could hear an clectric motor type of humming noise as he approached, and this increased in volume as the object Look off to the east.

tasmania77.gif

At 9:30 p.m. several children at a youth camp in Tasmania, Australia at Seven-Mile Beach observed a stationary, dome-shaped object hovering near the beach. The object then moved behind some trees, partially obscuring it. On the dome was a row of windows through which at least two of the children reported seeing a thin humanoid figure with a round head. It seemed to be moving back and forth behind the window. One child described the object as similar to two plates placed edge to edge, with flashing yellow white lights along the edge and a red light on top of the dome. The object disappeared from view behind the trees.

• 2 weeks later...

The great thing about sightings where humanoids are seen is that it rules out so many false sighting possibilities (weather phenomenon, illusion, weather balloons, chinese lanturn etc etc).

If they are true sightings then you KNOW that it is a craft and the next question becaomes not if exotic craft exist or not but if they are ours or 'theirs'! ;)

Edited by Paxus

Since the Mod is allowing people to post silly photos that contribute nothing to a thread in an attempt to ridicule or trash a topic I will repost my previews post which is UFO case related. Two can play that game.

It was a bit of light hearted fun. When I read the thread title it was the image in my head it conjured up. Obviously there is a serious side to the thread which is very interesting. Please accept my apology if I offended you.

It was a bit of light hearted fun. When I read the thread title it was the image in my head it conjured up. Obviously there is a serious side to the thread which is very interesting. Please accept my apology if I offended you.

I think the person who should apologise is the one that, rather than simply reporting a post he didn't like, petulantly used it as an excuse to spam a duplicate posting of a case for which he gives NO citation.

That seems to be a habit, topsecretresearch.

• Like 1

719524282.jpg
  • Like 1

Roesternbergnordics.jpg?height=186&width=200

You're right.

What do you think of this case?

What do you think of this case?

I think it makes a good bedtime story,... but that is pretty much it. As with most of these reports it is impossible to investigate any further. We always seem to end up with the believe it or not. I dont know about you guys, but I need better evidence (something with substance) than a story well told.

Oh, i needn't worry. Have you seen all the people he doesn't take any notice of?

• Like 1

I think it makes a good bedtime story,... but that is pretty much it. As with most of these reports it is impossible to investigate any further. We always seem to end up with the believe it or not. I dont know about you guys, but I need better evidence (something with substance) than a story well told.

Scare the kids with stories like that, are ya hazz!!?? :angry:

Whats even more scary is the fact that some parents out there are telling the little ones that this is real!!!