Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unseen Beast Killing Dogs In Missouri Town

Still Waters

Since Thanksgiving, residents of Neosho, Missouri have been living in fear of a mysterious beast stalking their forest and viciously attacking their pets. The attacks have so far claimed the lives of two dogs, and the community has banded together to hire professional trackers over fears that the next set of incidents may happen to them.

http://whofortedblog...-missouri-town/

This could a wild hog,a bear,a big cat. Or even worst a sick human being.

• Like 2

sociopaths usually attack/hurt/kill theit own pets, then other peoples, then ... people.

I bet the FBI would be watching that town closely.

• Like 2

This beast has two legs,and walks upright . May he get what's coming to him,soon .

• Like 2

It's most likely a mountain lion. We have seen more and more of them in Missouri.

I agree. My state is just north of you folks, and there are reports of them here as well.

• Like 1

No coyote did that to a dog and I also doubt it was a bobcat since some of the dogs were large breeds. I bet it was a mountain lion, we have been getting more of them all the time. Dogs know no fear and will chase anything until it attacks them.