Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If the World declares War on Islamic radicals

pallidin

They would kidnap only people from countries like US,UK, France... which at the end were one countries that invaded their lands under false flag assumptions... Didn't it all started this way? And at the end US and their allies are victims... playing the world out.

It is really interesting you people didn't invade Iran on those same assumptions, is it because Russia and China watching from backgrounds?

It's because of Russia and China but it's also because we're morally and financially bankrupt. If the bipartisan war mongers actually want to weaken this country anymore, they should dig deep into their own pockets and pay for their special interests themselves.

China has giant oil contracts with Iran. They would sneeze at accepting anymore Federal Reserve Notes and send our country to financial ruin almost overnight if we attacked Iran over Israel's fear mongering and saber rattling. That might be the best thing that ever happens to this country because it will mark the end of the game. The taxpayers will have had enough of this insanity. Keep playing blood games with our treasure Washington, and learn your lesson the hard way if you must.

• Like 1

I find Islamic radicals becoming far more agressive, and completely intolerant of anything against their own beliefs, such as destroying World Heritage sites{aka Historical monuments/sites) in some of their occupied locations, and forcefully submiting harsh Sharia law towards citizens.

I imagine they feel the same way when we invade there countries use drones to kill them and carry out a worldwide agenda to wipe them out regardless of what there beliefs are.

• Like 3

I imagine they feel the same way when we invade there countries use drones to kill them and carry out a worldwide agenda to wipe them out regardless of what there beliefs are.

Come again? Are you saying that the western nations -primarily the US - just on a lark decided to pillage the M.E. and north Africa? Really? I hear these accusations until they make me ill. It's as though the people around the world have decided that the US IS the chief evil in the world and that we pretty much are getting what's coming to us. And to those I say I hope for them that the get to see a world where the US no longer holds sway in any fashion. Where China and Russia and Europe decide who and what is deserving of mercy and tolerance. I cannot think of any greater curse. But if you truly believe Islam to be non threatening then cuddle right up, boys :) We'll see how that works out for ya!
  • Like 1

The islamists can shout all they want....but not in our non muslim country.

So, it's only God-fearing Christians who have freedom of speech? Or are Jews allowed free speech? Buddhists? Atheists? Everyone except Muslims?

Russia are no longer in Afghanistan.

As for tourists going to hostile countries, those kidnapped are not tourists but workers, maybe we can say they should not go there to work either, but then why can we not refuse people coming to our countries to work too?

Ummm...you can refuse them if the don't have the proper paperwork to work in your country. That's the whole point of work visas. As horrific as it is, these workers know the risks when they go to work in war-torn countries. They know there's a chance they could be killed. It's sad, but true.

• Like 1

How can you declare war on them? It's not like declaring war on a nation. It's declaring war on a notion.

The same way you declare war on terror.

Come again? Are you saying that the western nations -primarily the US - just on a lark decided to pillage the M.E. and north Africa? Really? I hear these accusations until they make me ill. It's as though the people around the world have decided that the US IS the chief evil in the world and that we pretty much are getting what's coming to us. And to those I say I hope for them that the get to see a world where the US no longer holds sway in any fashion. Where China and Russia and Europe decide who and what is deserving of mercy and tolerance. I cannot think of any greater curse. But if you truly believe Islam to be non threatening then cuddle right up, boys :) We'll see how that works out for ya!

As a self proclaimed "zionist christian" its in your faith to appose anything other than christ, and ofcourse your ideology is based around the security and well being of israel, so its not hard to understand your bias against islam.

what defines a muslim is not the quran, because unlike the bible muslims dont consider the quran as a guide or a set of orders,but knowledge! how one interprets this knowledge is up to them, thus why their is so much religious devision among the islamic world. Islam states that eventually there will be 73 differant sects of islam and only one of them will represent the true message of god.

As for the united states being the root cause of most of todays problems, just know they are pretty much responsible for most of the destabilisation of much of the middle east, and the root cause of much of the extreamism.

• Like 2

As a self proclaimed "zionist christian" its in your faith to appose anything other than christ, and ofcourse your ideology is based around the security and well being of israel, so its not hard to understand your bias against islam.

what defines a muslim is not the quran, because unlike the bible muslims dont consider the quran as a guide or a set of orders,but knowledge! how one interprets this knowledge is up to them, thus why their is so much religious devision among the islamic world. Islam states that eventually there will be 73 differant sects of islam and only one of them will represent the true message of god.

As for the united states being the root cause of most of todays problems, just know they are pretty much responsible for most of the destabilisation of much of the middle east, and the root cause of much of the extreamism.

One does not have to be a Zionist Christian to see the evidence of what is being done in the name of Islam. And yes, I'm sure you can list many, many things from the past of how Christians did awful things. They were not obeying Christ's commands. When Muslims do awful things , they, for the most part, use Muhammad's example as justification. I'll not defend the actions of my nation to you or anyone else. America has done wrong in the world to be sure. When others have the ascendancy we'll see how America's acts compare with them. Choose who you will support and good luck with the outcome. And for the record, yes, I am Christian Zionist and am biased toward the people of Israel. That is not the same as approving every act of stupidity by their secular government. Nor is it about cheering on the wrongdoing of any individual Jew. God is just and is not mocked.
  • Like 2

Russia are no longer in Afghanistan.

As for tourists going to hostile countries, those kidnapped are not tourists but workers, maybe we can say they should not go there to work either, but then why can we not refuse people coming to our countries to work too? Those going to work there are professionals hopefully to benefit the country, but do we then say no one can do this in future?

As for the governments stance on the wars, I fully agree with you, but it is also these governments who have allowed not only the rise of the fanatical muslims in our country, but have allowed the do gooders to have their say over ours.

Sorry the islamists can not have it both ways...they can not say well the westerners should not come to our countries in the first place, and yet also demand that the islamist movement is allowed in the west.

Well if someone would send work force to such country i at least expect a certain security force with them,,, otherwise the company would gamble with their lives.

And you are right too, on the subject on foreigners/islamist coming to your country i know it might sound abit rasist but your authorty should restrict any such arrivals from coming to your states in the first place. That would be a good idea, plus you would ensure that no future terrror supporter is already there.

• Like 1

Its not what Christians aka USofA have done in thre past. Its what they continue to do in the name of making $$. There is no moral imperative left to go after the terrorists of 911. I believe we have completed that bloody job. They perpetrators of that event and many many of there contemporaries are long now dead. Now the responsible thing to do is stop the madness and try to make a peace with an enemy that fought us tooth and nail for many years across several countries. Or we can continue down this path of invading foreign lands and killing Islamic fighters as well as innocent civilians in what is quickly becoming to appear like a "holy war" against Islam unless it eats the American poisoned apple.

Im an American and I support my troops as m uch if not more then the next American but I dont agree with this policy of exterminating an anemy we are producing with our own aggressive policy of drone attacks and invasion of sovereign lands. aka Mali via contractors for the USofA actual troops for the French.

So Im not buying what your selling and we ARE looking an evil thug to most of the world. Shame on us.

So, it's only God-fearing Christians who have freedom of speech? Or are Jews allowed free speech? Buddhists? Atheists? Everyone except Muslims?

Ummm...you can refuse them if the don't have the proper paperwork to work in your country. That's the whole point of work visas. As horrific as it is, these workers know the risks when they go to work in war-torn countries. They know there's a chance they could be killed. It's sad, but true.

I actually said they can shout all they like, but not in a western country, hows that saying except muslims?

I am not a Christian, i am not religious, after the slaughtering of the Pagans and Celts years back by the Christians, it would be nice to know that we have learned something from the evils of the past, but no, the islamists are the ones who are now on a quest to enforce their laws and rules around the world and disrespect anyone who does not follow allah.

As i said, every one has freedom of speech, but not when they are preaching their hatred to the people in the country they are living in....eg: England.

When was the last time you saw Buddhists preaching their hatred towards the West, or holding people hostage just because they were foreign and not a follower of their ways?

How can you even compare the islamic fundamentalists to the other religions today?

As for going to work in war torn countries, yes they know the risks, maybe no body from a foreign country should ever go to these countries again, that includes the doctors and medics and charity workers going to help the innocent. Maybe the whole world should just sit back and watch the islamists slaughter everyone in their path......hmm, not sure about that!!!!

And if any Sharia radical EVER comes to my home here in America, trying to force their barbaric ways, I will shoot them and bury them with a pig.

Sorry, Mods, delete if you feel necessary.

What about extremists from other religions? Why are you picking one specific religion?

In history Extremist Christians have killed and tortured far more people.

Let's not forget Hitler was an extremist Christian.

such as destroying World Heritage sites{aka Historical monuments/sites) in some of their occupied locations

Western Military has done the exact same.....

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

What about extremists from other religions? Why are you picking one specific religion?

In history Extremist Christians have killed and tortured far more people.

Let's not forget Hitler was an extremist Christian.

We have covered the past, some have learned from it, some are still at it and growing, eg: the islamists.

It is not picking on one certain religion, the islamists are not just a religion, they are a political party too and today, they are the threat, no other "religious" group are to compare to them., TODAY.

i can not see the justification of what the islamists are doing today by bringing up the past atrocities of others....Africa has had its far share of war lords, but we are not comparing the likes of Idi Amin to the islamists either.

Edited by freetoroam

We have covered the past, some have learned from it, some are still at it and growing, eg: the islamists.

It is not picking on one certain religion, the islamists are not just a religion, they are a political party too and today, they are the threat, no other "religious" group are to compare to them., TODAY.

You can not justify what the islamists are doing today by bringing up the past atrocities of others....Africa has had its far share of war lords, but we are not comparing the likes of Idi Amin to the islamists either.

Extreme Islamist you mean. This is lots of people who are not extremists and follow that religion who are more peaceful than some Christians or Jews.

You say Islamist's are dangerous, surely Israeli's Zionist Jews are far more dangerous as they have nuclear capabilities and are very hostile, they get away with torturing Palestinians and they verge on Nazi's with how they treat them and the things they say.

• Like 1

Extreme Islamist you mean. This is lots of people who are not extremists and follow that religion who are more peaceful than some Christians or Jews.

You say Islamist's are dangerous, surely Israeli's Zionist Jews are far more dangerous as they have nuclear capabilities and are very hostile, they get away with torturing Palestinians and they verge on Nazi's with how they treat them and the things they say.

I agree, but we do not have israeli Zionist Jews on the streets of England declaring their hatred for the west. you point is valid, but another thread, here we are discussing the islamists....and i do mean islamists, there are many types of muslims, islamists, extreme or not are still all islamists, another sect of the muslims.

• Like 2

Most Muslim Countries have a Mullah/Dictator as their Head of State, and ordinary guys (the workers) have no say in anything. They are ruled with an iron fist and if they speak out, they suddenly disappear.Thats one of the reasons why so many get out and go to Countries that arnt going to sling them in jail for saying anything detrimental towards the state. ie:- Tianaman Square,China. The Lady in Egypt who was imprisoned for changing her religeon.In the past they have demonstrated shouting race hatred in London,burned the Union flag and nothing was done to stop them, if they speak out against the state,in their own land they are mince meat.

The problem with them is that when they go to a new Country, they do their best to change things to the ways of the Country they just left. Do any of them go to Russia, China, etc, I think not.

• Like 2

I came to the conclusion long ago … that all religions were true and also that all had some error in them, and whilst I hold by my own, I should hold others as dear as Hinduism. So we can only pray, if we are Hindus, not that a Christian should become a Hindu … But our innermost prayer should be a Hindu should be a better Hindu, a Muslim a better Muslim, a Christian a better Christian.

-Ghandi

We have allowed religious extremists' beliefs of all stripes to poison our world with their mandate of death and hate.

Be it Islamic, Zionist, Christian, etc., the dangerous ideas that these extremists promote wreck havoc for all of human society.

• Like 1

With all due respect for all ideologies has ANY, other than Islamic extremists, train and strap suicide-vests on children and adults?

Does the US? No.

Does Israel? No.

Do Islamic extremists? YES.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Its not what Christians aka USofA have done in thre past. Its what they continue to do in the name of making $$. There is no moral imperative left to go after the terrorists of 911. I believe we have completed that bloody job. They perpetrators of that event and many many of there contemporaries are long now dead. Now the responsible thing to do is stop the madness and try to make a peace with an enemy that fought us tooth and nail for many years across several countries. Or we can continue down this path of invading foreign lands and killing Islamic fighters as well as innocent civilians in what is quickly becoming to appear like a "holy war" against Islam unless it eats the American poisoned apple.

Im an American and I support my troops as m uch if not more then the next American but I dont agree with this policy of exterminating an anemy we are producing with our own aggressive policy of drone attacks and invasion of sovereign lands. aka Mali via contractors for the USofA actual troops for the French.

So Im not buying what your selling and we ARE looking an evil thug to most of the world. Shame on us.

I'm not selling anything. I said the ideology is evil and if we don't struggle against it it will consume us. But it is unlike any war we've ever known, that much I agree with you on. Those who lose the heart and courage to fight it will be absorbed into it at some point. As to how the US appears to the world I cannot help that. The world has it's own sins to look to as well and it's always easier to point a finger at a neighbor than look into one's own messes.

With all due respect for all ideologies has ANY, other than Islamic extremists, train and strap suicide-vests on children and adults?

Does the US? No.

Does Israel? No.

Do Islamic extremists? YES.

Well it was the CIA that trained Al Qaeda and shown them how to fight with "guerrilla" tactics.

If the CIA didn't create, train and arm the group in the first place, they would never have been a problem.

Here is a question though, answer it truthfully please:

If say Chinese Tanks drove over your car and you where a taxi driver who was dependent on your car etc. You have a family to feed and now these invaders have diven over your car purely because they can.

How would you feel? And what would you do?

Now say the Chinese Air force dropped payload after payload of bombs on your city/town and you whole family was killed leaving you.

How would you feel and what would you do?

Now realise that the Chinese Military have occupied your country and installed a Central Banking system which will in debt your country to their Banking system.

All of this because someone, SUPPOSEDLY from your county or terrorist organization in your country SUPPOSEDLY blew up 2 towers in China with commercial airliners........

Sometimes when you step back and take a look at both sides, not everything is as clear cut as you think.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

Does the US? No.

Might I direct you to Sandy Hook in order for your answer to more in line with the truth.

Or Timothy McVeigh

Or many other incidents....Waco.

Yes we do these things in a different form then Islamic Fundamentalists wage there war but we indeed wage war against our Government which has become more and more Tyrranical over time.

• Like 1

Might I direct you to Sandy Hook in order for your answer to more in line with the truth.

Or Timothy McVeigh

Or many other incidents....Waco.

Yes we do these things in a different form then Islamic Fundamentalists wage there war but we indeed wage war against our Government which has become more and more Tyrranical over time.

Those incidents(McVeigh and Waco) are completely, 100% seperate from one another in all aspects.

Those incidents(McVeigh and Waco) are completely, 100% seperate from one another in all aspects.

cereal ?

Well it was the CIA that trained Al Qaeda and shown them how to fight with "guerrilla" tactics.

If the CIA didn't create, train and arm the group in the first place, they would never have been a problem.

Here is a question though, answer it truthfully please:

If say Chinese Tanks drove over your car and you where a taxi driver who was dependent on your car etc. You have a family to feed and now these invaders have diven over your car purely because they can.

How would you feel? And what would you do?

Now say the Chinese Air force dropped payload after payload of bombs on your city/town and you whole family was killed leaving you.

Now realise that the Chinese Military have occupied your country and installed a Central Banking system which will in debt your country to their Banking system.

All of this because someone, SUPPOSEDLY from your county or terrorist organization in your country SUPPOSEDLY blew up 2 towers in China with commercial airliners........

Sometimes when you step back and take a look at both sides, not everything is as clear cut as you think.

I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge:

The CIA did NOT train suicide-vest bombers. That was Islamic's own twisted offense/defense. The US had nothing to do with that.

As for the Chinese analogy, where the heck did you come-up with that?

The Chinese have A WHOLE DIFFERENT take on freedom. So, that's a really poor analogy.

I would like to answer, but how could I possibly answer your question which has zero common sense.

cereal ?

Of course. The first event was a domestic terrorist event against a government building with CHILDREN inside.

Waco, was a situation of "non-surrender", and with illegal weapons and suicide ideation.

I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge:

The CIA did NOT train suicide-vest bombers. That was Islamic's own twisted offense/defense. The US had nothing to do with that.

Bullschitt.