Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If the World declares War on Islamic radicals

pallidin

EDIT: Why does Thong seem to go into and out of here so quickly?

Because of people like you that offer nothing but ridcule of anything you some how seem to be a leader in knowledge of and yet provide little to any thread you enter.

I do not trust any government....but he was in the army, they did not train him to kill 168 people and injured over 800 by detonated a truck bomb in front of a federal building.

I do not condone the mans actions to kill innocent people because of his hatred for the governments actions. if we all went out and killed innocent people because we disagree with our government then there would be carnage on our streets.

Well he sure had a chip on his shoulder for what ever reason you want to believe.

Yeah, that second plane got me. Wasn't expecting it but was watching the news at that very time.

the second plane should have been shot out of the sky.

because the truth is just that, a troll is a troll

[media=]

[/media]

if you want to believe entire nations should be at war with us then you better sighn up and fight buddy. Its a lie that you believe.

because the truth is just that, a troll is a troll

if you want to believe entire nations should be at war with us then you better sighn up and fight buddy. Its a lie that you believe.

Thong, med's DO take time to kick-in, 40-60 minutes.

I cut you some slack for the time.

You DO take med's, right? If not, hmmm.....

Thong, med's DO take time to kick-in, 40-60 minutes.

I cut you some slack for the time.

You DO take med's, right? If not, hmmm.....

Are you smoking crack troll. Seems you have an issue about yourself. Do you hate yourself and the reason you post is just to make yourself feel better for a lack of being able to cope with society. I would recommend a good therapist as you seem to be using UM as a treatment plan. Not good my friend, go get help.

Yeah was so eerie of a feeling. And that was just watching from a small TV.

Yeah, I was at at work at the time, with a TV on in the room I was in.

Scary.... I thought the **** was hitting the fan, big time.

• Like 1

Are you smoking crack troll. Seems you have an issue about yourself. Do you hate yourself and the reason you post is just to make yourself feel better for a lack of being able to cope with society. I would recommend a good therapist as you seem to be using UM as a treatment plan. Not good my friend, go get help.

You keep calling me friend while hating me at the same time. Do you have some hidden love for me?? :wub:

Oh wait, you're not female, nevermind.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Yeah, I was at at work at the time, with a TV on in the room I was in.

Scary.... I thought the **** was hitting the fan, big time.

The **** did hit the fan or are not in the now. It changed the world and not for the better. More than some stupid islamists that can`t wipe there own ass were involved.

You keep calling me friend while hating me at the same time. Do you have some hidden love for me?? :wub:

I`m sure for you it wouldn`t matter. Donkey, chicken eh what evers there as your posting style just post to post.

Anyway, from such weird ****.

Back on topic.

...suicide-vest bombers. That was Islamic's own twisted offense/defense.

Historically the world's greatest practitioners of suicide terrorism are from Sri Lanka. And to save you some clicking, nope, they're not Muslim. If we're truly mindful of the world, then why are we limiting our concern about global terrorism to just Islamic terrorism?

Historically the world's greatest practitioners of suicide terrorism are from Sri Lanka. And to save you some clicking, nope, they're not Muslim. If we're truly mindful of the world, then why are we limiting our concern about global terrorism to just Islamic terrorism?

That was the topic of my post; Islamic terrorism

Interestingly you mention Sri Lanka. I was not aware they performed similar acts. Good to know.

Do you have a reference that radical Sri Lanka's currently do this, and that they are NOT Islamic sympathizers?

Edited by pallidin

Yamato, do you have a specific position on the use of suicide bombers?

Edited by pallidin

That was the topic of my post; Islamic terrorism

Interestingly you mention Sri Lanka. I was not aware they performed similar acts. Good to know.

Do you have a reference that radical Sri Lanka's currently do this, and that they are NOT Islamic sympathizers?

I mentioned Sri Lanka because you seem to have an interest in fighting terrorism limited to Islamic suicide terrorism. My question remains unanswered, why are you not acknowledging global efforts to fight all kinds of terrorism and if you're going to use "the world" as the subject of your post, why aren't you willing to look at every form of terrorism throughout the world?

If martyrdom is your real problem that you wanted to debate, I will start out by saying that dying for what you believe in has been revered throughout history and cultures as the most vindicating thing that a person can do.

I mentioned Sri Lanka because you seem to have an interest in fighting terrorism limited to Islamic suicide terrorism. My question remains unanswered, why are you not acknowledging global efforts to fight all kinds of terrorism and if you're going to use "the world" as the subject of your post, why aren't you willing to look at every form of terrorism throughout the world?

If martyrdom is your real problem that you wanted to debate, I will start out by saying that dying for what you believe in has been revered throughout history and cultures as the most vindicating thing that a person can do.

Of course ALL terrorism is disdained and repugnant, but I was specifically asking about Islamic terrorists.

Of course ALL terrorism is disdained and repugnant, but I was specifically asking about Islamic terrorists.

It's up to the people of other countries to determine what kind of country they're going to be. It's up to the religions to determine what kind of religion they're going to be. Either we're still going to believe in this militancy that we can change hearts and minds with bombs and bullets or we can focus on all terrorists of the world and put an end to much of the world's violence between nations.

People are universally motivated by revenge; that doesn't fit in an Islam-shaped box. Stop feeding the people you wish to defeat with anymore violence.

It's up to the people of other countries to determine what kind of country they're going to be. It's up to the religions to determine what kind of religion they're going to be. Either we're still going to believe in this militancy that we can change hearts and minds with bombs and bullets or we can focus on all terrorists of the world and put an end to much of the world's violence between nations.

People are universally motivated by revenge; that doesn't fit in an Islam-shaped box. Stop feeding the people you wish to defeat with anymore violence.

Sermonizing on justice and equality and attitudes about how best to bring peace to the world notwithstanding, I don't really CARE what Muslims think, believe or how they raise their children. They are welcome to do anything they like to enjoy their lives, prosper and be at peace with me, themselves and the rest of the world. It's when they decide to kill to promote their religion that I draw a line. When they do that they are human refuse in my eyes and deserving of being put down - just as the Algerians did. And the same standard is applied to Christians and Jews. But last I checked you don't hear of any of the last two groups blowing themselves up for their God. Nobody has a right to kill others to make them followers of a certain religion and anyone who justifies such behavior is no better than those who do the killing. Their hands just don't get as messy.
  • Like 1

Sermonizing on justice and equality and attitudes about how best to bring peace to the world notwithstanding, I don't really CARE what Muslims think, believe or how they raise their children. They are welcome to do anything they like to enjoy their lives, prosper and be at peace with me, themselves and the rest of the world. It's when they decide to kill to promote their religion that I draw a line. When they do that they are human refuse in my eyes and deserving of being put down - just as the Algerians did. And the same standard is applied to Christians and Jews. But last I checked you don't hear of any of the last two groups blowing themselves up for their God. Nobody has a right to kill others to make them followers of a certain religion and anyone who justifies such behavior is no better than those who do the killing. Their hands just don't get as messy.

And we kill to promote our politics. WTH is so superior about that?

I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge:

The CIA did NOT train suicide-vest bombers. That was Islamic's own twisted offense/defense. The US had nothing to do with that.

As for the Chinese analogy, where the heck did you come-up with that?

The Chinese have A WHOLE DIFFERENT take on freedom. So, that's a really poor analogy.

I would like to answer, but how could I possibly answer your question which has zero common sense.

There is never bad questions, only bad answers.

The whole point was to pretend China was the US and you where in Afghanistan... All you have to do is use your imagination. It is also not a poor analogy, the whole point is that you are being invaded and your family is being killed etc.

And actually the Japanese used the exact same idea but with planes. So have others countries. It has always been a military tactic. When you are faced with larger numbers and the odds are against you. You have to remember that 1 death is better than many. Which means if 1 person can takeout a lot instead of losing loads of men, then it's a good tactic.

I obviously don't condone it, but I'm not a hypocrite, I also don't condone war.

So how do you justify Israel's Zionist leaders killing Palestinians........

I have my homework, though I'm sure it's different than your's. I am after TRUTH, not conspiracy. :w00t:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda

Check the history section....

It's common knowledge now, I wish people would realise this. Even Hilary Clinton stated it on live Television.

Edited by Coffey

I am getting jealous now,, The Silver Thing calls me "fool", why can`t i be called a Troll too? sad0016.gifsad0016.gif its discrimination I tell ya! sad0016.gif

• Like 1

The Japanese kamikaze pilots are a poor analogy of "suicide vests", which is why I did not mention it.

You see, those kamikaze pilots were in a plane. Clearly marked with the Japanese symbol.

Islamic-vested suicide bombers have no markings.

As such they are not only murderer's, but cowards as well.

I am getting jealous now,, The Silver Thing calls me "fool", why can`t i be called a Troll too? sad0016.gifsad0016.gif its discrimination I tell ya! sad0016.gif

Silver Thong has a deep, passionate, secret love for me, so don't feel too bad.

Hey Thong, are you still out there?

• Like 1

The Japanese kamikaze pilots are a poor analogy of "suicide vests", which is why I did not mention it.

You see, those kamikaze pilots were in a plane. Clearly marked with the Japanese symbol.

Islamic-vested suicide bombers have no markings.

As such they are not only murderer's, but cowards as well.

True, and I have not seen any of them mentioned in the news recently.

We could go back through history and fill up a few pages, but as you have pointed out, we are discussing the threats of today, which are affecting us in areas which are not at war, and the only ones who are openly threatening us are the islamic fundamentalists.

We had the Islamic Political party saying their bit on the streets of England a few years back, and yet some lefty do gooder thought that by defuncting the name would get rid of them altogether! It did not.

True, and I have not seen any of them mentioned in the news recently.

We could go back through history and fill up a few pages, but as you have pointed out, we are discussing the threats of today, which are affecting us in areas which are not at war, and the only ones who are openly threatening us are the islamic fundamentalists.

We had the Islamic Political party saying their bit on the streets of England a few years back, and yet some lefty do gooder thought that by defuncting the name would get rid of them altogether! It did not.

Yes I know what your reffering too, I believe they were also kicked of the streets by their own people?.... Were they not?

And lol they were hardly a politcal party just a group of thugs spreading anti western propaganda.