Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 4th edition

Hazzard

If you google 'solway spaceman' then click images you will come across a photo that has added the bottom half of the 'spaceman' to the left of the girls head, attempting to show the full length bogy versus current position and how this equates to an average height of a human.....anyhow, its the girls face in this picture that is interesting...very different emotion versus original spaceman photo.....also note her hair however seems in the same place.....have a look at the hair in detail...

hey DB, reach any conclusions yet on Tehran?

Mcrom if you read this, is this not one of those cases where timing of events lends itself to intelligence?

If you google 'solway spaceman' then click images you will come across a photo that has added the bottom half of the 'spaceman' to the left of the girls head, attempting to show the full length bogy versus current position and how this equates to an average height of a human.....anyhow, its the girls face in this picture that is interesting...very different emotion versus original spaceman photo.....also note her hair however seems in the same place.....have a look at the hair in detail...

What are we trying to suggest or imply? :unsure2:

What are we trying to suggest or imply? :unsure2:

not too sure to be honest Lord V. I have also seen the third photo with the girl and 'part' of her mother (or who I assume is the mother) in shot.

Then you have the one with the sad face versus main photo. The hair being the same indicates two successive shots taken and then the third a little time before or after said photos.

just seems strange, cant quite put my finger on it yet...

Im glad this thread (series) is kicking up, again..... what is it now 3000 posts all togeather? :nw:

Oop, not posts..... 3000 PAGES!!

yeah I kind of buy that....of course there is the other possibility in that he knew whaat he was talking about over in this section too.......

As skyeagle is not here its kinda unfair to keep talking about all that..... people will always speek from their point of view, and their belief.... ill just leeve it at that.

As skyeagle is not here its kinda unfair to keep talking about all that..... people will always speek from their point of view, and their belief.... ill just leeve it at that.

I guess that would depend on content of conversation :)

anyhow I agree and hope he will come and join in with regards to Tehran.....where are you at with it?

Tehran.....where are you at with it?

You ar right, that is one of the better ones. A genuine mystery.

Im thinking freaky weather phenomenon (plasma or something like that).... can you see a reason why that wouldnt fit?

You ar right, that is one of the better ones. A genuine mystery.

Im thinking freaky weather phenomenon (plasma or something like that).... can you see a reason why that wouldnt fit?

I think the 'official' start plus pilot error etc doesnt rewally work for me, I feel too much working against it.

Plasma, well yes, apart from timing....this is where much more investigation is needed to see if it shows the timing of events going against probability and therefore 'inferring' by default intelligence.....

i,e ''as the weapons are engaged they are 'knocked out' if all this happens at a certain distance from 'ufo' then it may just be intereference from a UAP, however if it happens a few times at varying distances and always at the point of weapon engagment then we are moving away from UAP in my opinion and possibly entering the realm of intelligent display.

Im not finding the one you are talking about here, quillius. :unsure2:

Well, I did find this, which looks as if it was put together by our friends at Above Top Secret, but it looks suspiciously like a Photoshoppe job ...

:unsure2:

sss1.png

... and the mystery Figure seems to be doing an impression of Morecambe & Wise ....

erciandernie.png

:unsure2:

Edited by Lord Vetinari
  • Like 2

theres know doubt that aliens have been here in the past , may even be here now.our mode of space travel is so outdated it must be laughable to them.

theres know doubt that aliens have been here in the past , may even be here now.our mode of space travel is so outdated it must be laughable to them.

That is your opinion, and you are entitled to it.

Ok :lol: I see what your saying, quillius,... I believe that was a poke (made by the photoshop guy) at those who claim its a spaceman. He changed her mouth!

- The girl is now grumpy it wasnt a real alien.

Ok :lol: I see what your saying, quillius,... I believe that was a poke (made by the photoshop guy) at those who claim its a spaceman. He changed her mouth!

- The girl is now grumpy it wasnt a real alien.

oh dear my bad then. I thought this was the third photo he mentions. The first being spaceman, the second a shot of the girl plus 'mother' and so back to not knowing what the thrid one was of.

Have you any link or further info on the photoshop aspect please as it seems a fantastic job of the girl but a terrible job of the spaceman...almost as if it cant be the same person using the software??"?

Arnold Toht sits down with Marion and is about to interrogate her about the medallion.

Now... what shall we talk about?

:P

Edited by DBunker

oh dear my bad then. I thought this was the third photo he mentions. The first being spaceman, the second a shot of the girl plus 'mother' and so back to not knowing what the thrid one was of.

Have you any link or further info on the photoshop aspect please as it seems a fantastic job of the girl but a terrible job of the spaceman...almost as if it cant be the same person using the software??"?

That was just the guys idea of a joke while showing the spaceman as he would have looked on the side of the girl..... if that would have been the case we wouldnt have ever seen that photo.

Ah, the BE thread has risen once again from the ashes. Congrats to your success Hazzard! So many good times here. So much study. So much learning.

It is with great regret that I say my farewells. I just don't feel at home here anymore. Most of my memories of this place are filled with great camaraderie, stimulating discussions, and thoughtful investigations. So many articles, so many videos, so many threads, so much research, so much time effort and energy. It has been a great experience overall. Sad that I take my leave over something completely stupid, but it is what it is.

Take care all. I'll check back in periodically if I don't end up getting banned. And if I do get banned, oh well. I've found new ground. Anyone who wants to reach me can. People have the contact information.

Cheers.

• Like 3

Ah, the BE thread has risen once again from the ashes. Congrats to your success Hazzard! So many good times here. So much study. So much learning.

It is with great regret that I say my farewells. I just don't feel at home here anymore. Most of my memories of this place are filled with great camaraderie, stimulating discussions, and thoughtful investigations. So many articles, so many videos, so many threads, so much research, so much time effort and energy. It has been a great experience overall. Sad that I take my leave over something completely stupid, but it is what it is.

Take care all. I'll check back in periodically if I don't end up getting banned. And if I do get banned, oh well. I've found new ground. Anyone who wants to reach me can. People have the contact information.

Cheers.

Farewell good friend. I for one will be missing you. I shall relish in your visits when they happen, but I understand entirely. It has ben an honor and a pleasure mate. I have been feeling a bit worn out lately too. The woo woo trains is crazier than ever of late.

Also, it seems empty knowing MID is not coming back.

And I will still chase you down if you ever visit down under without saying Gidday.

Thanks for the memories Boon. You will always be a champion in my book.

• Like 1

Farewell good friend. I for one will be missing you. I shall relish in your visits when they happen, but I understand entirely. It has ben an honor and a pleasure mate. I have been feeling a bit worn out lately too. The woo woo trains is crazier than ever of late.

Also, it seems empty knowing MID is not coming back.

And I will still chase you down if you ever visit down under without saying Gidday.

Thanks for the memories Boon. You will always be a champion in my book.

Take care psyche. I will miss you my friend.

Cheers mate.

I've got a cold beer in the fridge with your name on it if you ever make it my way, and many more once you've finished the first! :tu:

• Like 1

That was just the guys idea of a joke while showing the spaceman as he would have looked on the side of the girl..... if that would have been the case we wouldnt have ever seen that photo.

Hey DB, yes I never thought the man jogging next to the girl was real....its the girls smile thats the key..or lack of it. Hazz has said that the smile was also shopped, does anyone have any detail on this element...Hazz?

Take care psyche. I will miss you my friend.

Cheers mate.

I've got a cold beer in the fridge with your name on it if you ever make it my way, and many more once you've finished the first! :tu:

you are not allowed to leave Boon. I will end up a skeptic otherwise :)

oh well at least I know all I need to do is to start a Phoenix lights thread and how the traingle was filmed and it was not flares.......will you be able to refrain? hope not.

take care

Hey DB, yes I never thought the man jogging next to the girl was real....its the girls smile thats the key..or lack of it. Hazz has said that the smile was also shopped, does anyone have any detail on this element...Hazz?

Doesn't it look like it? I think it was clearly a gag or jest.

Doesn't it look like it? I think it was clearly a gag or jest.

hmm, its the mouth I am talking about, not the spaceman, and sadly no the mouth being shopped wasnt clear

:blush: