Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 4th edition

Hazzard

I was just teasing

:su

Anyway..... come across any good cases lately... something we can poke at and pick a part?

:su

Anyway..... come across any good cases lately... something we can poke at and pick a part?

yes father Gills case....come join in...and poke away just remember there will be some of us there poking back :alien::tu:

yes father Gills case....come join in...and poke away just remember there will be some of us there poking back :alien::tu:

Isnt that just another of these stories - believe it or not - type of deals?

Isnt that just another of these stories - believe it or not - type of deals?

as opposed to ?

(please dont say scientific evidence)

as opposed to ?

(please dont say scientific evidence)

I hear ya :innocent: Its just that I was kinda hoping for something that we could "investigate" instead of just argue about the credibillity of so and so?

Edited by DBunker

I hear ya :innocent: Its just that I was kinda hoping for something that we could "investigate" instead of just argue about the credibillity of so and so?

such as?

such as?

Oh I dont know.... We have been kicking the s&%#¤ out of all the old ones, that got us nowhere... So I guess I was hoping for something new.

Oh I dont know.... We have been kicking the s&%#¤ out of all the old ones, that got us nowhere... So I guess I was hoping for something new.

I guess I am trying to ascertain what you meant by 'investigate'

I guess I am trying to ascertain what you meant by 'investigate'

Disect it... you know, just to see if it seems possible. To see if it hold water? But then again, it seems that all we ever get is more of the same ol same.

It always seem to take that imfamous leap of faith. :no:

Maybe UFOology is DEAD.

Edited by DBunker

flpalmharborpark8jan13_.jpg

PALM HARBOR PARK -- On January 8, 2013, I was playing basketball around 11 AM, when two pool cleaner’s screamed look. I looked and saw a silver Frisbee object. The one guy said he watched it shoot backwards then hover. They tried to take pictures but their cell phones weren’t working, so I ran to get my camera and took a picture. A second later it disappeared. At first the picture wouldn’t show up but I put the SD card in my computer and it was there. I’ve been scared to come forward because of government and I’ve been having bad headaches and trouble sleeping. I know what we saw was not from this planet. Thanks to MUFON CMS

PALM HARBOR PARK -- On January 8, 2013, I was playing basketball around 11 AM, when two pool cleaner’s screamed look. I looked and saw a silver Frisbee object. The one guy said he watched it shoot backwards then hover. They tried to take pictures but their cell phones weren’t working, so I ran to get my camera and took a picture. A second later it disappeared. At first the picture wouldn’t show up but I put the SD card in my computer and it was there. I’ve been scared to come forward because of government and I’ve been having bad headaches and trouble sleeping. I know what we saw was not from this planet. Thanks to MUFON CMS

5154087200_f1a64f6258.jpg

You don't believe "him." (or her).

Oh, ok,... I assumed it was your story since I didnt see "quotes", or a link.

Gotta be a Her then ,right ?

It said the person was playing basketball, not making sandwiches.

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 1

That would explain the Best Evidence then for sure ! If it was a sandwich maker It would have to be Real !

Congrats on a fourth edition of the thread. Read the previous three with gusto (and some beer and popcorn!)

Looking forward to disecting some cases further. Going to read back over Pascougula (sp?) case shortly...

Congrats on a fourth edition of the thread. Read the previous three with gusto (and some beer and popcorn!)

Looking forward to disecting some cases further. Going to read back over Pascougula (sp?) case shortly...

Wow, you read all three? I'm quite impressed, not many would embark on such a journey. It is quite refreshing to hear though, more than a few hard fought battles went on in those threads. ^_^:tu:

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 2

That was realy something,... How many pages was that? The first was 866, the second 1600 something (?) and the third ?

Hmmm, those were the days. :tu:

• Like 1

That was realy something,... How many pages was that? The first was 866, the second 1600 something (?) and the third ?

Hmmm, those were the days. :tu:

What eles is there Hazzard ? ITs all in the Stars ! We need more post !

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, I did indeed (and contributed to the third, I believe). I learn't A LOT from those threads which I am most grateful for. And as I've said elsewhere, even though I have posted little, feel like I really know a lot of you chaps and chapesses solely from reading these behemoth threads. (Also wrestled, battled and hacked my way through 'tantalising testimonies' too...) :-)

I guess the apparent truth thus far is that there isn't any 'Best evidence' - great debate though.

Edited by Matt Vinyl
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Heh, I did indeed (and contributed to the third, I believe). I learn't A LOT from those threads which I am most grateful for. And as I've said elsewhere, even though I have posted little, feel like I really know a lot of you chaps and chapesses solely from reading these behemoth threads. (Also wrestled, battled and hacked my way through 'tantalising testimonies' too...) :-)

I guess the apparent truth thus far is that there isn't any 'Best evidence' - great debate though.

I totaly agree. The BE thread series has some seriously interesting cases and theories. Not even to mention the posters..... some of them we are lucky to have here, imo.

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1

Hurrah! Now that people are getting bored with the interminable Ancient Aliens farce, this one is coming out again, is it? hey, this might be an oportunity for some more Tantalising Testimony! :santa:

• Like 1

Hurrah! Now that people are getting bored with the interminable Ancient Aliens farce, this one is coming out again, is it? hey, this might be an oportunity for some more Tantalising Testimony! :santa:

As entertaining as they sometimes are, eye-witness testimony isnt exactly considered rock solid evidence,... least of all in the matter of alien visitation.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1