Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 4th edition

Hazzard

Where these actual aliens that you witnessed, or were they in fact the demons that you posted about elsewhere?

Or, maybe we are living in a Matrix type of reality, and all these paranormal phenomenon are glitches in the software??

Or, maybe we are living in a Matrix type of reality, and all these paranormal phenomenon are glitches in the software??

If reality indeed was a movie, THAT is the one I would pick...... You??

notforgotten did this work involve drugs,and mind melting? just asking? :tu:

justDONTEATUS

If reality indeed was a movie, THAT is the one I would pick...... You??

I would pick this one.

borat_ver2_xlg.jpg

Which one is that Hazzard? My best pick would be "Mars Attacks"

@psyche.. i googled about that article and 'bio-complexity' and came across this... http://sensuouscurmu...gns-wow-signal/ which i believe is the source of the info which you mentioned... but that write-up is regarding the following article... http://www.evolution...l_of069941.html so, just to clarify i don't think that the actual authors of the published work from kazakhstan have any affiliation to the discovery institute... anyway, i would like to see what other scientists have got to say on all this.... here is an interesting comment about the non-randomness... http://www.reddit.co...l_genetic_code/ but would the reviewers from icarus miss that? idk... cheers

Gidday Mate

Yes I did see that link, but as you say, mostly deals with that other IDN site, and the comments made there regarding the way the article is touted, however, it's strong support did indeed lead me to Google who had peer reviewed the articles, which is why I only spoke of the aspect concerning "the message" and indeed Icarus is a noted Journal, however, they do deal with cutting edge, and I figure that is how this slipped through the net. Reading your link (Thank you) I see that this is pretty much how I would also describe the paper, the section Algebraic representation of the signal seems to pretty much admit that many options can be entertained.

Cheers.

Edited by psyche101

i don't know, don't forget that there was a very fine line between "legitimate" science and all those things that Rational people now consign to the category of "bunkum". How fine a line there was between alchemists & numerololoogists and "legitimate" scientists in people like Paracelsus, John Dee, Francis Bacon and so on.Not to mention the Islamic alcehmists during the "dark Ages" who more or less kept learning & science going after the Roman empire collapsed. There was essentially no distinction drawn between Astrology and Astronomy until the Enlighthenment. I wonder how many great scientific discoveries would never have been made, or never have been taken seriously, if there'd always been these rigid division between Cranks & Loons and Legitimate Science.

I do not see that it would change drastically. Whsilt many snake oil salesmen might have managed a leg up with little challenge until recent times, repeatability is stil the most valuable commodity. Today that is policed by peer review. There is no "fine line" at all, it is more like a major dam wall. One can make claims and say what they imagine, the other has to pass a strict regime. The Homo Florensis debate is testament to this.

This is interesting,... please tell me all about it. What "work",... where was this, when was this, did anyone else see them, etc,...?

Here's the link to the OP I posted some time ago:

http://www.unexplain...topic=240712=

I've had, what I believe to be some extraordinary experiences with aliens. Also, the night of the third experience my wife felt something pulling on her legs.

Edited by notforgotten

I would pick this one.

borat_ver2_xlg.jpg

I wish my browser worked properly so I could see what that was rather than just a little red x.

I do not see that it would change drastically. Whsilt many snake oil salesmen might have managed a leg up with little challenge until recent times, repeatability is stil the most valuable commodity. Today that is policed by peer review. There is no "fine line" at all, it is more like a major dam wall. One can make claims and say what they imagine, the other has to pass a strict regime. The Homo Florensis debate is testament to this.

So all of the philosophers and pioneers of scientific study were snake oil salesmen? That's a very respectful way of looking at these people. There was no such fine distinction as "Science" and "Irrational drivel that only the gullible would possibly believe" until this artificial distinction had been made in quite recent times, particularly since this artificial barrier was set up between Science and Religion.

• Like 1

So all of the philosophers and pioneers of scientific study were snake oil salesmen? That's a very respectful way of looking at these people. There was no such fine distinction as "Science" and "Irrational drivel that only the gullible would possibly believe" until this artificial distinction had been made in quite recent times, particularly since this artificial barrier was set up between Science and Religion.

How can they be snake oil salesmen? What were they peddling as an alternative?

How are pioneers going to know new ground until they break it? I respect these people because they were open to new evidence. They were often wrong, but strived to correct themselves. If not, we might still say lighting is thrown by Zeus. In some cases, it took some time. It was inevitable that science and religion would part ways. This is just an ongoing part of the Industrial Revolution. As we become smarter and faster, we remove redundant processes. They should be archived for antiquity, but some like to think these archaic processes are still the best way to tackle a situation. That is where anti progress comes in. Or FTB's. Same thing.

I do not know that the barrier you mention is artificial. It seems very natural to me.

• Like 1

Can anyone honestly say he examined and eliminated all the above items before he convinced himself that some of these UFOs are Alien star ships?

Since nobody can possible examine *all* of the BS out there, that is clearly a trick questions.

However, I am surely not the only one to notice that NONE of this sort of stuff he has ever come across is in anyway convincing,

Since nobody can possible examine *all* of the BS out there, that is clearly a trick questions.

But, we can make sure that we do our absolute best to try and eliminate the,...

Fraud, forgery, deception, misrepresentation, sophistry, and specious reasoning, illogical reasoning, self-deception, misreading, inadvertently fudged data, willful misunderstanding, ignorance, innocent mistakes, misinterpretations, equipment errors, out-of-date references, overlooked results or causes, etc.

...before we consider the extraordinary claim that some of these UFOs are alien starships.

• Like 1

Few things are more gratifying to the creatively competitive than hoodwinking one’s fellow humans. Coupling a desire for fame with a mischievous streak can spell great entertainment for one person, and vast cultural adaptation for the rest of us.

Whenever a hoax is proven to be a hoax, not everyone listens. Some believers remain believers for the rest of their lives, no matter how unlikely their claims. The indelible cultural watermark created by hoaxing is exemplified in the ten most famous UFO hoaxes of the last few decades.

Top 10 Most Famous UFO Hoaxes http://listverse.com...ous-ufo-hoaxes/

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

So, this meaning being abducted results in big hair and spray tans?

of course, he's being levitatated by means of the hair.

of course, he's being levitatated by means of the hair.

Either that or it is a result of all the probing that apparently happens :tu:

Gidday Mate'

Yes I was. I was under the impression that Q was getting a hard time for speaking about Pascagoula, and I just wanted to point out that he did not even bring it up, in fact he even suggested people head over to the other thread. Nothing malicious I assure you, just that I well respect Quillius' input, and would like to stand for him having a fair go where I can.

And suffice to say, not that there was anything wrong with the question you had asked either in fact, that is indeed the very point of this thread as I understand it and it was a fair question. Sorry for any confusion. And sorry for the late reply, work has been keeping me over the top busy of late.

Cheers.

Understood

• Like 1

So, this meaning being abducted results in big hair and spray tans?

Seems to be an improvement on probing anyway!

If it sell`s in Vegas ITs good enough for me ! THe probing however Thats just wrong ! Ouch ! :alien::no:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

In July 2015 the New Horizon probe will take Pictures of Pluto,... this is what I expect to see.

hoth_screeny-jpg.jpg

• 9 months later...

In July 2015 the New Horizon probe will take Pictures of Pluto,... this is what I expect to see.

hoth_screeny-jpg.jpg

Funny, I saw the same image when I was on a visit to Europa once, only the Sun looked smaller. This must be zoomed in. Where did you get the picture anyway? I always thought I discovered the place.

Edited by Rolci