Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chemotherapy Boosts Cancer Growth

seeder

It's not conspiracy that bad chemicals and bad food are bad for us... :rolleyes:

Ah, bad chemicals you say... Is water bad chemical or good? What will happen if you drink water too much? Salicylic acid (in raspberries) is good chemical or bad chemical? If we extract this acid from raspberries and you consume it at dosage of 150mg per 1kg of your body weight, will it be bad chemical or good?

Ah, bad chemicals you say... Is water bad chemical or good? What will happen if you drink water too much? Salicylic acid (in raspberries) is good chemical or bad chemical? If we extract this acid from raspberries and you consume it at dosage of 150mg per 1kg of your body weight, will it be bad chemical or good?

Anything is bad in large amounts. That doesn't make a difference to the point.

The fact is GM stuff is bad in small amounts not just large amounts and so is a lot of chemicals put into formed meat, ready meals, juice, and other processed food.

You live in Lithuania though, so I don't understand how you can even comment on UK and US food etc.

• Like 2

Just thought I'd let you know I knew a terminally ill man many years ago who had his life extended by a Chinese herbal doctor. I don't remember the treatment but he lasted 10 years longer than his other traditional doctor thought he would.

• Like 1

There is still some good doctors out there who try to heal there patients not just give them treatments,but there is more money to be made treating and keeping them coming back than to heal them completely!

The fact is yes everything should be taken in moderation,but natural chemicals in foods are not nearly as dangerous to the human body as artificial chemicals.Doctors have caused me more problems by "treating" me than what i went there for in the first place.I just started fixing the problems myself with nutritious foods,vitamins,minerals,and herbs.Never felt better

• Like 2

Doctors have caused me more problems by "treating" me than what i went there for in the first place.I just started fixing the problems myself with nutritious foods,vitamins,minerals,and herbs.Never felt better

same thing happened to me

• Like 1

same thing happened to me

Same here as well. Cure worse than disease sometimes. It's difficult to find an actual doctor who will investigate, instead of just medicate.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 1

Anything is bad in large amounts. That doesn't make a difference to the point.

[...]

Yeah, but when someone overdoses aspirin or other meds, its "big pharma is about to kill you", "bad chemicals/modern medicine"...

[...]

The fact is GM stuff is bad in small amounts not just large amounts and so is a lot of chemicals put into formed meat, ready meals, juice, and other processed food.

[...]

GMOs and chemicals are such unspeakable evil, that even cancer got scared

inc_rates_usa_zps62a5f382.png

See trend 1990-2009?

Let me use quack logic: horrible GMOs and chemicals play cancer prevention role. How about that, huh?

[...]

You live in Lithuania though, so I don't understand how you can even comment on UK and US food etc.

:w00t:

But you can comment on US? Our argument just... What that word... Just silly.

:w00t:

But you can comment on US? Our argument just... What that word... Just silly.

Yes I can because UK and US have the same sort of food etc, except the US's has worse.

Anyway the graph doesn't prove a lot really, never heard of tolerance? Also the amount of people becoming Vegetarian, Vegan and Raw food is increasing daily. So all those things have to be taken into account.

Yes I can because UK and US have the same sort of food etc, except the US's has worse.

[...]

And what food that would be? Fast food? Fats? Chips? Smoked fat meet? Smoked fat wurst? All sorts of "scary" Es in all (almost) products?

[...]

Anyway the graph doesn't prove a lot really, never heard of tolerance? [...].

Tolerance to what? Tolerance to GMOs and bad chemicals?

[...] Also the amount of people becoming Vegetarian, Vegan and Raw food is increasing daily. [...]

I'm guessing you pulled that from your back side. For example, vegan percentage in US (1997-2008) was almost constant ~1% (you can fit data and see it for yourself). Do you have stats for vegetarians and raw eaters (in the period of 1990-2010 or so)?

[...] So all those things have to be taken into account.

Bummer... When it suits your anti-GMO/anti-medicine agenda, you simply forget other "those things"...

Bring one definite harm GMOs did to <whatever country> population, will yea?

BMK man...it's just common sense, which would you rather eat, natural foods that have been around for millenia, or modified foods that have been around for a few years? Which group do you think has more evidence of being healthy? I mean come on, you don't even really have to think about it to know. Scientists screw up all the time, they're human. No one knows the long term effects of GMOs (or medication) until potential damage is already done. Some people would rather not take the chance, and that is their right to do so. I'll ask you this, why do so many people eat organic? There must be a reason for that...maybe they like staying healthy and not putting unknowns into their body...Sure, sometimes exceptions must be made, like if you're starving, or dying, but until then, why play with possible fire?

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 1

BMK man...it's just common sense, which would you rather eat, natural foods that have been around for millenia, or modified foods that have been around for a few years? Which group do you think has more evidence of being healthy? I mean come on, you don't even really have to think about it to know. Scientists screw up all the time, they're human. No one knows the long term effects of GMOs (or medication) until potential damage is already done. Some people would rather not take the chance, and that is their right to do so. I'll ask you this, why do so many people eat organic? There must be a reason for that...maybe they like staying healthy and not putting unknowns into their body...

Where to start... How many natural foods (which weren't gone through selection, aka gene mutations, which took years to come into the present "form") do you have on your table? Ever tried wild carrots? Or "tasty" and "yummy" wild apples (don't confuse with Malus). Try eat/survive on those for a week, and see what your impressions of natural foods will be.

Nowadays flavor/taste/resilience to parasites can be "built" in the lab. Does it mean its bad?

I do bushcraft I'm perfectly happy to what nature supplies.

Going to ignore BMK now, I mean seriously as Wolverine said it's common sense.

• Like 1

I do bushcraft I'm perfectly happy to what nature supplies.

Going to ignore BMK now, I mean seriously as Wolverine said it's common sense.

What a shock!

Having zero/ziltch/nada to support the claims... As always with woowooland dwellers and quackery supporters...

Ok, I'm done, clearly this is the twilight zone. Natural food apparently equals quackery. Right.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 1

as always anyone who is not mainstream is a "quack" . :td: please

• Like 1

as always anyone who is not mainstream is a "quack" . :td: please

I don't even think that's mainstream man, most people eat actual food, but apparently they're all quacks too since they prefer not to consume a bunch of chemicals and preservatives. However that logic works. lol

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 2

Ok, I'm done, clearly this is the twilight zone. Natural food apparently equals quackery. Right.

If someone is actually implying that, I won't bother to read this thread. That's gotta be one of the dumbest things ever posted.

• Like 2

I have never heard such nonsense about anything to do with health in my life,charts are garbage.I will continue to eat my way and you eat yours bmk,though i would like to see blood samples,body fat %,vitamin mineral deficiency levels,and so on compared to someone who eats pure junk.I would bet its astonishing!

Taking out of context. As usual. Where did I say eating vegetables is quackery? Claims that veggies will make you safe from cancer - thats quackery, claims that tiny bit of GMOs will make you sick - thats quackery.

You've been eating genetically modified food from your childhood, as well as those who have been eating this food in, say, 40s - apples, carrots, potatoes (I wonder why European weren't extinct when they were introduced with potatoes/pomatoes), wheat, rye, etc, etc. Every single plant was modified, and some modified quite quickly. Why do you think there are so many species of apples, potatoes, rye, etc, and how many of them emerged just in 20th century, huh?

BTW, are chemicals in your antioxidant supplements bad, or good? What will happen if one will take too much vitamin C (one of the most antioxidants used), and is it extracted form the plants, or is it synthesized in Big pharma factories? If latter, will it make you sick?

I have never heard such nonsense about anything to do with health in my life,charts are garbage.I will continue to eat my way and you eat yours bmk,though i would like to see blood samples,body fat %,vitamin mineral deficiency levels,and so on compared to someone who eats pure junk.I would bet its astonishing!

Don't worry, I still eat meat and smoke cigars from time to time (even after MI), I eat vegetables (and did it in the past), I eat fruits (and did it in the past), and I don't give a rats munch about torturing myself with eating just raw food (heh, sent those raw eaters to Siberia, how long will they last?). Ever wonder why vegetable eating creatures have so big bellies?

I am a personal trainer,have trained boxing since my grandfather got me into it at 9 years old,trained for mma for the last 9 years.Believe me im carnivorous lol,but i dont touch refined sugars,starches,or pre packaged meals.My vices are bourbon,brandy,and occasional cigs.I have always believed you are what you eat,though this term has been used against me by a ex girlfriend or 2 hahaha

I am a personal trainer,have trained boxing since my grandfather got me into it at 9 years old,trained for mma for the last 9 years.Believe me im carnivorous lol,but i dont touch refined sugars,starches,or pre packaged meals.[...]

You mean with chemicals? But many of those chemicals you can find in said natural foods.

Now about the claims that if GMO repels insects and/or are resistant to all sorts of "illnesses" even small amount of it will cause harm. How about those natural foods which were developed through selection and are resistant to "illnesses"? For example, Ballyfatten apples are resistant to scab and canker. Will it make me sick if I will eat those apples? If apples with similar properties will be "made" in the lab, will eating those make me sick, or will it be safe?

[...] though this term has been used against me by a ex girlfriend or 2 hahaha

Let me guess, she called you animal :rolleyes: