Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

whats with these stars

musk

i been on google maps a lot checking out the stars, theres something by the octans its all stars but its like shaped like a planet, i know its not the planet x but i dont know if its real or fake or a glitch or what i mean if its a glitch why isnt it fixed and how come there are missing bits too, is nasa hiding something or is it really a glitch, my computer is fine and is up to date so its not my computer anyone else wanna give there 2 cents and experiences?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• musk

• _Only

• ChrLzs

• SarahAvery

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You really have to give a picture. Just go back to where you saw it and take a screenshot by pressing Prt Scr key on your keyboard, opening Paint, and pressing CTRL+V. Or if you have Windows 7, just go into Start, type snip into the search bar and open snipping tool to take a picture of your computer screen.

its not there now, isnt it funny as soon as we post something up like this it mysteriously dissappear just like the picture of a spaceship or something on mars on google maps, im at the exact location and nothing is there, somebodies watching

i cant paste the picture i went back to try and its not there, like i said its in the octans constelation so go onto google earth click sky and find octan and you should see it for yourself

its small and i had to turn on something else to see it but when you tunr it off thats what you see just lots of stars in a big circle like a planet

post-135668-0-32559600-1358655480_thumb.

1. Your image is way too small and contains no clues about what you had done to get that effect (although I'll take a guess or two).

2. It appears you are not very familiar with GS/GE when used this way, and have turned on some layer (perhaps background cosmic radiation or similar, and it appears historical constellations are also partly loaded) - why didn't you tell us *exactly* what you did? It's hardly any wonder you will get confusing results when you can't keep track of what you are doing.

3. Octans contains the South Celestial Pole. Just like maps which include polar information, you may find images are distorted by whatever projection method used, hence the odd appearance. And surely it is obvious to you that this isn't a planet or star / field?

4. Initially you claimed NASA was hiding stuff.. at least until you found the same key presses and admitted user error.. but I didn't see you withdrawing your claim about them covering anything up.. Why is that?