Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

5 Injured at Ohio, NC, Indiana Gun Shows

libstaK

I feel this info is totally irrelevant because nothing you were asking about is needed to buy a gun. When idiots handle guns, people get hurt and we have nothing to stop idiots from getting a gun...

NO INFORMATION IS IRRELEVANT TO A GOOD CONSPIRACY THEORY !!

Well after reading some of the comments on these gun control threads american enthusiasm for killing each other knows no bounds. As i've said before, as long as americans would rather their children are shot to pieces than have their guns confiscated then this will just continue. As long as you're all happy with that, carry on.

Well after reading some of the comments on these gun control threads american enthusiasm for killing each other knows no bounds. As i've said before, as long as americans would rather their children are shot to pieces than have their guns confiscated then this will just continue. As long as you're all happy with that, carry on.

You skip completely over the argument and make a broad assumption of how we want our lives lived. Bravo there, you just became one of those thumbs in ears person who refuse to try to understand others points of views.

My theory about the incident at the security check is that the owner did not know the thing was loaded... which is how most gun accidents happen.

That theory is probably spot on, since it makes no sense for a less than suicidal person to act stupidly with a loaded firearm. There are fewer careless gun owners than careless car owners in the world and cars account for MANY multiples of the deaths that guns account for each year. But yes, some gun owners are idiots and some are just momentarily careless. That's why most organized gun shows will have a check in area and if a person is carrying they have to unload and have a safety device placed in/on their weapon before they can proceed into the hall. If someone did forget, they find the error then. I've been going to gun shows for 20 years and never heard of a single incident. But I also live in an area where we learn about the use of guns - and how to do so safely above all - from childhood. 5 incidents in a day seems very suspect to me.

You're judgmental and wrong. You know nothing of which you speak about but by all means please, you carry on. Every time someone like you spouts such ignorance another gun is bought in spite. This anti-gun crusade has bolstered the firearms industry like nothing I've ever seen. If you all would keep your ignorant mouths shut in the last month there would be several hundred thousand or more less guns out there and many millions less rounds of ammo. So please keep on and keep my second amendment going stronger than ever.