Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The 100-Year Starship (100YSS)

topsecretresearch

So tsr, it seems that you believe this information because it came from the folks at the Pentagon. The Pentagon also has a plan to defend us from a "Zombie Apocalypse" do you also believe that is a possibility?

Many people hold a security clearance. Most of that info is not very flattering. It depends what you are privied to.

Yes, that is why I mentioned the postion she held. She did time in Timor and Afghanistan. She was privy to the most sensitive information. And UFO's just do not factor where importance is an issue. It's more an annoyance to them. Did you know Roswell has to shell out for someone to answer phones about the crash story still? The US people can thank believers for that extra bit of tax required. The Air Force are not the people to handle this, and even they know it. Science is.

There are also severe consequences if you disclose sensitive information. Take Bradley Manning for example.

For example? Lucky he was not sent to death row!

What do you think is the reaction to treason? Reward? Why do you think that soldiers in trusted positions should be allowed to spew information to media sources?

In April, just as WikiLeaks published the video, Manning sent an e-mail to his master sergeant, Paul Adkins, saying he was suffering from gender identity disorderand attaching a photograph of himself dressed as a woman

Honestly, you do not think Manning had some major personal issues?

I don't believe that Aussies who are military allies to the US are too uncultured/unsophisticated to not keep secrets. All countries have secrets/spies.

But you are not short on belief are you.

What you have failed to mention is any secret. You just group UFO's and Cover Up, and try to drag us Aussies into your paranoid delusions. What is this all based upon? The PM has much more to worry about than UFO's and the people you claim to be in the know would have to report to her, or she would stab them in the back, just like how she got the job to begin with.

Honestly, trying to tie in Australia's politicians into the US cover up scenario is plainly funny, and if you ever visit, you might just see why.

345967_photo-de-famille-des-dirigeants-du-g20-reunis-la-18-juin-2012-a-los-cabos-au-mexique.jpg

Russia's Dmitry Medvedev making statements about ET's an the French COMETA Report should give you a clue.

Nope, a Russian making some cryptic comments on an of French report done by a private group does not really tell me one thing about how or why the Middle East, China, Korea, The USSR or even France would keep their mouths shut about Interstellar traffic to the US. The conspiracy scenario just makes no sense on a global scale considering current relations. And a pretty picture does not affect that.

I was thinking the other day wouldn't it be funny if a secret black budget weapon went wrong and made a giant toxic crater in the Middle of the US with lava spewing out that made US citizens scurry off like rats to Canada and Mexico.. :clap:

Or the US developed a secret weapon and during a test the entire planet blew up like the Death Star in Star Wars. :cry:

The Evil Emprie leader would appear during a special report, I've been informed there's been a mishap....BOOOOOOOOOM. Pieces of Earth and human corpses flying everywhere in space.

ET's in a flying saucer sitting back observing us looking at eachother and smiling. "Told you so. :unsure2: Dumb apes....their brains are too small. :-*" and then flying away.

Funny?

You think devastation and major loss of life would be "funny"?

And you think that an advanced species would find this amusing in a nonchalant sort of way?

I think you have some real problems.

Similar has happened. An entire town has been drowned in mud, completely lost due to a drilling error from a construction company. Some "I told you so's" but nobody sick enough to consider such amusing in any way.

LINK - Mud eruption 'caused by drilling

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

The brou haha we can keep secrets argument is crock. America is a bureaucracy of secrecy and defense spending.

See: A U.S. Marine Base for Australia Irritates China

17prexy2-articleLarge.jpg

You guy's are like the the evil empire's b!tch. Lol.

Do you read your links?

President Obama announced Wednesday that the United States planned to deploy 2,500 Marines in Australia to shore up alliances in Asia

Obama is deploying a political exercise seeming as China is breathing down his neck, he wants support.

It seems funny that you sem to have more faith in out PM than we do.

Your description is possible close, we have no influence, we have no say, we are an ally.

Edited by psyche101