Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Satellite Spying on UFOs?

topsecretresearch

July 1968. Inland near the USSR, Black Sea

Source: Need To Know: UFOs, The Military and Intelligence by Timothy Good

Dr Irena Scott. CUFOS. DAI - America's photo reconnaissance spy satellite programs - Kehole and Talent.

saucerasheim.jpg

The object on the photograph was shaped like a saucer with a raised dome in the center. It appeared to be saucer-shaped with a dome [which] appeared to be quite tall in comparison to the brim - almost like a high top hat, or like the Kecksburb, Pennsylvania, object standing on end.

November 4, 1989. Carp, Ontario Canada

Source: http://www.ufoinfo.c...anoid1989.shtml

Source: Leonard Stringfield, The Inner Sanctum

Canadian Defense Department radars picked up a globe shaped object traveling at a phenomenal speed over the area. The object abruptly stopped and dropped like a stone. Canadian and American security agencies were immediately notified of the landing. Monitoring satellites traced the movements of aliens to a triangular area, off Old Almonte and Corkery Roads. The object had landed in deep swamp near Corkery Road.

March 29, 2009. Richmond, Virginia

Source: http://firefox.org/n...oast/Page1.html

Source: http://en.wikipedia....erations_Center

Witness described seeing odd lights, booming noises and in some instances a fireball in the sky over the Richmond area.

Initially, the disturbance was explained as part of a Russian rocket breaking up on reentry. Geoff Chester, public relations officer with the US Naval Observatory speculatied a Russian rocket (Soyuz spacecraft) breaking up on reentry. But on Tuesday, March 13, Stefan Bocchino of the USAF Joint Space Operations Center said in an e-mail to WTOP radio in Virgina that the bright light was not the result of a man made object. The Joint Space Operations Center tracks man made objects, in space they do not track natural objects such as meteorites.

AFG-080606-004.jpg

The JSpOC is composed of five core divisions:...Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISRD), and Unified Space Vault (USV).

Fast Walker: Moving targets clearly not missiles and tagged "Valid IR Source" by Department of Defense spy satellites, like the Defense Support Program (DSP) satellites, in geosynchronous orbit above the earth, are mysteriously given the code name "Fast Walker."

Edited by topsecretresearch

Just listened to Richard Dolan on Coast To Coast AM:

DOLAN.V2-199x300.jpg

Link: http://www.keyholepu...g.com/kp1/blog/

Hundreds more “fastwalkers” were recorded by the Defense Support Program (DSP) satellite system, including an exact match with the famous Tehran incident of 1976.

260px-DSP_Phase3.jpg

Painting of a DSP satellite on station. Primary sensor (lower left) is pointed at Earth. The star sensor is seen pointing off to the side, above and to the right.

Edited by topsecretresearch

Just listened to Richard Dolan on Coast To Coast AM:

Hundreds more “fastwalkers” were recorded by the Defense Support Program (DSP) satellite system, including an exact match with the famous Tehran incident of 1976.

If 'fast-walkers' are IR tracks of jets on afterburner, as some NORAD veterans have testified, how would that be evidence for anything except two jets on afterburners over Tehran -- something nobody disputes having happened?

• Like 2

They're using our own satellites against us.

... and the clock is ticking. :yes:

• Like 1

If 'fast-walkers' are IR tracks of jets on afterburner, as some NORAD veterans have testified, how would that be evidence for anything except two jets on afterburners over Tehran -- something nobody disputes having happened?

I never looked into the Tehran incident that ranks up there on some Ufologist list but there is a long history of jets scrambling after UFO craft and even firing at them. Even former MoD Nick Pope confirms this.

RAF 'ordered to shoot down UFOs'

By Daily Telegraph Reporter 8:14AM GMT 26 Jan 2009

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopi....-down-UFOs.html

Pilots have apparently fired upon the unidentified objects without success since the 1980s, according to Nick Pope, who used to run the Ministry of Defence's UFO project.

"There was a faction in the MoD who said 'We want to shoot down a UFO and that will resolve the issue one way or another'," he told The Sun.

"We know of cases where the order has been given to shoot down - with little effect to the UFO."

Mr Pope claimed that the RAF only attempted to engage when the mysterious objects were perceived to be a threat.

He said: "In the case of UFOs, whether the object is causing a threat is very much a pilot's judgement call. The public won't know unless it comes down in a heavily populated area.

To you.... is shooting at UFOs the same as shooting at ET spaceships?

I think once you realize these craft are space faring and not from around here it becomes pretty obvious. To reconnaissance such as spy satellites where a lot of that fast walker footage will be classified top secret to attempts to down these craft that ties into crash retrieval operations.

UFO Shootdowns

Date: 12-06-07

Host: George Noory

Guests: Stanton Friedman, Frank Feschino, Rosemary Ellen Guiley

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2007/12/06

UFO researchers Stanton Friedman & Frank Feschino Jr. discussed fighter accidents & vanished planes in the 1950s, which they related to UFOs and the military's 'shoot down' era. In the 1950s, the US military had standing orders to shoot down unidentified craft if they didn't land when instructed-- and it appears that UFOs shot back, said Friedman. There is no question that our planes were the aggressors, he commented.

There were many pilot deaths and mysterious military plane incidents during the early to mid 1950s. In fact, the New York Times, described jets as "disintegrated and disappeared" in their coverage, Friedman reported. Feschino detailed how aF-86 jet fighter plane crashed in SouthGlastonbury, CT on August 5, 1952 under mysterious circumstances and connected it to a UFO flap that was occurring that summer. Project Bluebook contained 1500 reports from 1952, with over 300 of them classified as unidentified, he continued.

The Flatwoods Monster case also took place in the summer of '52-- there were sightings over 11 states the night the curious craft/robot set down in Braxton County, Feschino noted. On that same night, thirty objects were seen coming in over the Eastern Seaboard, and appeared to be following a craft that was damaged, he added. Friedman suggested that the US military eventually gave up on their shootdown policy, and instead began simply observing UFOs with their instruments. The Betty & Barney Hill case, which Friedman wrote about in his new book Captured! was also discussed.

I think once you realize these craft are space faring and not from around here it becomes pretty obvious.

A UFO could also be an unknown/unrecognized plane, you just know for sure AFTER it was shot down i guess....but enough nitpicking on words: What do YOU know for sure that I don't? From what i took out of your posts, you just gathered hearsay stuff from the internet. Or Nick Pope. Both not my favourite examples of pure credibility.

<snip>

Fast Walker: Moving targets clearly not missiles and tagged "Valid IR Source" by Department of Defense spy satellites, like the Defense Support Program (DSP) satellites, in geosynchronous orbit above the earth, are mysteriously given the code name "Fast Walker."

Fast walkers are not mysterious, nor is the denotation. Like wise with slow walkers. Simply a fitting name as how these "walks" across the field of view of the satellites. Why anybody would call those name tags mysterious is beyond me.

Cheers,

Badeskov

A UFO could also be an unknown/unrecognized plane, you just know for sure AFTER it was shot down i guess....but enough nitpicking on words: What do YOU know for sure that I don't? From what i took out of your posts, you just gathered hearsay stuff from the internet. Or Nick Pope. Both not my favourite examples of pure credibility.

No because of the speed reported, unconventional maneuvering, appearance etc. I don't believe the AF blindly downs planes.

Fast walkers are not mysterious, nor is the denotation. Like wise with slow walkers. Simply a fitting name as how these "walks" across the field of view of the satellites. Why anybody would call those name tags mysterious is beyond me.

Cheers,

Badeskov

They are still fast walkers though. i.e. speed. If it's unidentified then it would fit in the mysterious category.

Milton Torres wouldn't be hearsay testimony.

"As he locked on his weapons, the UFO suddenly zoomed away at a high rate of speed."

Obviously not a plane either.

They are still fast walkers though. i.e. speed. If it's unidentified then it would fit in the mysterious category.

For background, the DSPs carry a large infra-red telescope and their primary mission is detection of missile launches. When the system became operational, it was soon found that non-missile targets were also being detected, and these were classified as "slow walkers" which are aircraft, and "fast walkers" which are satellites. They are known as walkers, from the way they "walk" across the operators screens.

Source- America's Secret Sentinels by Jeffery Richelson.

Thanks for the clarification Hazzard but they also detect objects that weren't missiles or planes right? Like a UFOBs?

Milton Torres wouldn't be hearsay testimony.

"As he locked on his weapons, the UFO suddenly zoomed away at a high rate of speed."

Obviously not a plane either.

OBVIOUSLY not - IF it really happened like that. I haven't seen it happen. You haven't seen it happen. Hearsay.

A witness to a UFO incident would be first person and that does count as a form of evidence.

There are also mass sightings and multiple witness sightings. :yes: