Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1st day after inaugartion your 1st Amendment

AsteroidX

Seriously he is starting to go after our other constitution rights? He needs to be impeached quickly...

Seriously he is starting to go after our other constitution rights? He needs to be impeached quickly...

You have not listened, have you? This law was passed by the Hill with his Republican majority and then signed into law by Obama. It is not HIM, it is the whole damn political establishment. And the only way out is to wait that somebody gets arrested and to take it to the Supreme Court.

Sometimes you have to open Both Eyes, not just the right one.

• Like 4

Im not sure we have time to wait for the Supreme Court on these issues. Since O' has stated he al;ready is planning to make a polar shift in the Supreme Court.

Worse then any Republican plot Ive ever seen. Worse then GB1. Worse then GB2. Worse then Nixon. Worse then the Cigar. Worse the FDR and the New Deal. On par with the oppressive Whiskey Rebellion except its been legislated and is not a tax so. Yeah worse then the Whiskey Rebellion. Tantamount to a declaration of War against the American people IMO. No wonder he prebuilt FEMA camps. Its starting to make sense.

This Law was signed in secret behind closed doors without discussion.

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 1

Yep. But thought it worth posting as you can easily lip read "that damn flag" at the end. Cant quite get what she said first.

Funny though that really happened Sean93. Ive read some posts from people that saw it live.

Im not sure we have time to wait for the Supreme Court on these issues. Since O' has stated he al;ready is planning to make a polar shift in the Supreme Court.

Worse then any Republican plot Ive ever seen. Worse then GB1. Worse then GB2. Worse then Nixon. Worse then the Cigar. Worse the FDR and the New Deal. On par with the oppressive Whiskey Rebellion except its been legislated and is not a tax so. Yeah worse then the Whiskey Rebellion. Tantamount to a declaration of War against the American people IMO. No wonder he prebuilt FEMA camps. Its starting to make sense.

This Law was signed in secret behind closed doors without discussion.

This is why I find it so hard to believe ,no one gets the whole sandy hook thing was a set up,to get guns out of our hands,as soon as possible.

End of story .

Bush is the one who started all of this btw. Obomba wants to finish it.

This is the third amendment he's destroyed . The third.

Regardless of what Sandy Hook was wether it was an unfortunate massacre or a clandestine Black Op the results are the same. It has been turned into an Agenda item to further a bigger Agenda.

They want guns OUT of our hands . We cant gather peacefully ,speak out minds on line .

HR 347 is specifically aimed at OWS .it actually was passed in march of 2012.

It gave fuhrer bloombarf what he needed to crucify the ows .

There was a petition

http://www.change.org/petitions/president-barack-obama-overturn-the-bill-h-r-347-that-will-make-protesting-a-federal-crime

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

Heres an oldie but goodie

I leave you with this for the day. If you care about your Freedom of Speech you best Support the 2nd Amendment because its the only thing that is protecting you from complete Tyrrany.

So a bill is passed that turns a misdemeanor into a "federal offense if Secret Service is on the scene" and boom free speech is now a felony? All this bill is saying is that it is now a felony to unlawfully enter a building that a person protected by the Secret Service is in. You can still protest all you want outside, you just can't go in, just like always. This is nothing more than hyperbole by people who want to be mad at everything the government does.

I want to know what you people think you can't do now that you could do before. Trespassing is illegal, thats what this bill is about, not protesting.

This has been a topic before. People over reacted then and they're over reacting now.

Read the bill before you all freak out. http://www.gpo.gov/f...112hr347enr.pdf

• Like 1

You have to see the writing on the wall.

http://www.youtube.c...kirzg&vq=medium

Good to see Judge N. looking fit and furious.

I have to agree that this is a bit much, that wereever the Secret Service is at (Does this include agents working for the Treasury?) can be considered a No-Free-Speech zone. It seems very Un-American. It has always be the Right of people, on the Street, or in a Crowd to yell out regardless of it they support or oppose the person who is speaking/passing by. A Felony????? Wow!!!

Read the bill before you all freak out. http://www.gpo.gov/f...112hr347enr.pdf

‘‘(1) the term ‘restricted buildings or grounds’ means any

posted, cordoned off, or otherwise restricted area—

‘‘(A ) of the White House or its grounds, or the Vice

President’s official residence or its grounds;

‘‘(B ) of a building or grounds where the President or

other person protected by the Secret Service is or will

be temporarily visiting; or

‘‘(c ) of a building or grounds so restricted in conjunction

with an event designated as a special event of national

significance; and

That does not seem very specific to me. Marked, or posted, off grounds could be an entire park, or an entire main street of a town. Or it could even be a whole small town. There is nothing to prevent that from being true. I don't see any size limitations.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

[/size]

That does not seem very specific to me. Marked, or posted, off grounds could be an entire park, or an entire main street of a town. Or it could even be a whole small town. There is nothing to prevent that from being true. I don't see any size limitations.

"Obama is visiting Miami, due to security reasons, we cannot tell you his exact itinery" making all of Miami under the purvey of the Secret Service.

[/size]

When a law is vague it's hard to argue your innocence.

The poster of the thread insinuates it was signed into law by Obama in some sort of rushed 'day after the inauguration' Stalinist power grab.

I'm no expert on the law, and have to say I was not even familar with it, but a 30 second google check shows that this was passed back in Feb. of 2012, and it's basically it's an updated version for a law that has been on the books for 40 plus years, and was almost unianimously agreed upon.

But, those types of rational facts don't matter much when the only goal is to actively try and scare the public and draw hate and ire down upon the government (this one being for President Obama)

But, by all means keep letting those Neo Conservative websites tell you what to think, who you should respect, and what things are dangerous.

It is impossible to have a civil discourse because of crap just like this.

• Like 1

The poster of the thread insinuates it was signed into law by Obama in some sort of rushed 'day after the inauguration' Stalinist power grab.

I'm no expert on the law, and have to say I was not even familar with it, but a 30 second google check shows that this was passed back in Feb. of 2012, and it's basically it's an updated version for a law that has been on the books for 40 plus years, and was almost unianimously agreed upon.

But, those types of rational facts don't matter much when the only goal is to actively try and scare the public and draw hate and ire down upon the government (this one being for President Obama)

But, by all means keep letting those Neo Conservative websites tell you what to think, who you should respect, and what things are dangerous.

It is impossible to have a civil discourse because of crap just like this.

This :yes: :yes: :yes:

And also, the video is from at least 10 months ago....

• Like 2