Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i break things

erikj

hello

I have never talked about this to anyone but here goes

When i get angry or frustrated sometimes things breaks around me.

This is not a big deal nowadays but i know it's not common.

I dont thing im special in any way just wanted to post here.

One time i was really irritated working in the kitchen with computer

children nagging wife annoying. Suddenly one of the (standing in the window) candle (glas) just split appart.

It sad "crack" and went into two pieces. I knew i did that, really

Other times at work or at home thing are falling from bookshelves for no particular reason .

All i know is that im in a frustrated "want to kill someone" mood.

This is not joke.

what you think i should do with this

It sometimes happens when i get silently angry

Welcome to UM.

Glass can shatter with temperature changes. Things can fall of shelves quite easily for any number of reasons.

It's just coincidence but you've managed to relate it to times when you feel angry.

If you're really that angry('want to kill someone mode'), then I guess it's a good thing that you can subconsciously divert your bad energy into inanimate objects. Be glad it happens that way.

Having said that, perhaps you should get some professional help with dealing with your anger.

Forgot to say 'Welcome'!

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 1

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Sometimes talking about it can do wonders. If you have no one that is close, won't tell everyone else, if not a therapist is a good option. Even if you are causing it this might help.

Edited by Hilander

if your angry and stomp or do anything similar it can make a bookself tremble or a book fall, as for the breaking glass the fact a candle was there could have caused it, even more so if the temperature outside was cold. Also, in my house when we moved in a lot of the windows had arcing cracks, not from an impact but from temperature changes and potentially the warping of its wooden frame.

You could have a bit of telekinesis in you if you believe in that kind of thing. I have it to, it is the most hardest to control and deveolp out of all of my abilities. I can slightly move paper, make a small item tip over, smolder ambers. But it's extremely difficult to do and nothing really seems to work twice. But when I get an extreme emotion it sometimes flies out of me without me even thinking about it. For example one time I was watching a movie with my family and my dad got up to get something to eat. And I saw him going for my box of Mexican food and I got soooo p----Ed off because he alway takes my damn food. So for some reason when I saw him grabbing it I slammed my fist down on the couch and the exact second my fist landed I felt a great urge of energy like I never felt (scared me to death) and not only did the middle shelf of the fridge just suddenly collapse but the queso he was holding fell to. Afterwards I felt drained and I know I did it. But in that moment I felt so powerful, like I could of crushed the house if I wanted to. Scary but empowering.

That's my story, believe it or not I really don't care.

• 3 months later...

A very similar thing happened to me as a barman, i was getting extremely angry with a chef and was litterally contemplating how i could ruin his life, i was just remulling extremely angry thoughts and a glass in my hands base just fell off. Not broke. just fell off. i snappede out of it immediatly and apologized to a customer i was serving at the time and later checked the glass for a stress point where the the break originated from but i couldnt find it, its as if the base just didnt want to be part of the glass anymore. i could press my hand against what was left of it and not be cut, it was almost completely smooth.

Like you when ive been in intense moods things have happened around me more than once. ive had a feeling of a lightning bolt shoot from my solar plexus and people look at me like ive attacked them in some way. Things also flying from shelves in my room if i wake up from a falling dream.

I have no explanation for any of this but an interesting way of manipulating whatever it is, is by standing in front of digital radios and trying to focus on angry thoughts. I can interupt the signal almost completely everytime.

This is all completely true but i can expect not everyone will believe me.

From what i've researched so far, i believe its to do with the compression of bioelectricity (chi) in the body and manipulation of the magnetic field around the body.

If you research it there is a surprising amount of information online. Its just not mainstream.

Edited by Sam190190

I have no explanation for any of this but an interesting way of manipulating whatever it is, is by standing in front of digital radios and trying to focus on angry thoughts. I can interupt the signal almost completely everytime.

This is all completely true but i can expect not everyone will believe me.

Well would you be willing to take video of yourself doing it? Very easy to do and then people will be more likely to believe you.

Edit: Welcome to UM.

Edited by Timonthy

A person who is under much stress, or anxiety, or frustration can sometimes be like a lightning rod and cause lamps to overload and

burst and books to fly from shelves when no one is near. And similar things. Almost always the person these things is centered around has no idea that

they are responsible and may be as afraid of what is going on as anyone else. We had this at one point going on in

our family, with our relatives.

When I'm angry, things also break around me.

Of course, I'm the one breaking them.

Same diff.

• Like 2

It could be a poltergeist activity that manifested from your psychic energy, there was a similar thing that happened with me a long long time ago but it was only once, and I'm sure it was a coincidence but who knows? Maybe if you have a strong sensitivity to psychic energies you can learn to control them through relaxation techniques such as meditation

• 2 weeks later...

This used to happen all the time when I played Madden, it's so weird. I'd throw my, I don't know, 5th interception of the game and the controller would just fly out of my hands at supersonic speed and smash into little tiny pieces. I've since learned to control this baffling and un-explainable occurrence.

Edited by BlueBomber
  • Like 1