Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

cat in the room

MissJatti

when I was 5 or 6 years old. My dad use to do night shift, and our mother decided to sleep with me and my little sister, on one bed. One night moments after shutting the bedroom light off, I heard a meow of a cat within our bedroom. Not only that, there was some sort of an devilish tint to the meow. I realized mother was about to go to sleep mode, but I nudged her and asked her about the sound. Mother replied "Its a cat outside" I accepted what mother just said and try to go to sleep myself.. But moments later I heard another devilish meow, more closer this time. I jumped out of bed and turned the light on. Being brave I thought I would find the feline and get rid of out the bedroom. But nothing. I am absolutely adamant that I heard a devilish tint cats meow in the bedroom then and even now

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MissJatti

• *Frank*

• Mnemonix

Top Posters In This Topic

i do not know, but I am pretty certain that I can distinguish a sound coming from the outside that to a sound coming from the same room as I am in..

Also does a fox make a meow sound??

i do not know, but I am pretty certain that I can distinguish a sound coming from the outside that to a sound coming from the same room as I am in..

Also does a fox make a meow sound??

Well you said it was a 'devilish' meow sound so it can't have sounded exactly like a cat. I was just thinking of something that could make a similar sound.

Let me ask you this: what do you want it to be? Do you hope it was something supernatural?

I just hope it just was my imagination, and for someone to tell me that I was imagining and with a plausible explanation of the imagination, so I can rest my mind on this event/case