Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

60,000 patients put on death pathway. (NHS)

Coffey

http://www.dailymail...-fantastic.html

I posted this because I have witnessed it. My housemates Grandmother was falsely diagnosed with cancer. (Mistakes do happen) She was given chemo for the alleged cancer. She became very ill and was rushed into hospital. She didn't make it through the night. My housemate told me she kept asking for water and the nurses said she wasn't allowed it. Move forward a few months and the Post Morten revealed that she did not have cancer, she had a rotten small intestine which had become stuck. Which was causing the pain in her abdomen. Which they thought was the "tumor". The chemo had caused this. An operation would have saved her life..... So why did she die? We tried to figure that out and we came across a form stating that she was not to have food or drink. The doctor had signed this and it was because they put her on the "death pathway".

I thought the NHS was supposed to save lives, this is murder. They say we can't be euthanized in the UK, yet they will starve and dehydrate you to death. Isn't that being euthanized? Which means it's illegal and it slow and with a lot of suffering! So why are they getting a way with this?!

You know the scariest thing? This EXACT, and I mean, EXACT situation happened with my Grandfather, only in North Dakota USA. My Grandpa was having severe abdominal pain for a year. Each day it was increasing. His doctors in Bismark decided that it was a tumor. They flew him to Mayo clinic (Supposed to be a very "Top Notch" medical location with some of the BEST Doctors and staff) however, Mayo clinic simply listened to the instructions of the doctors in North Dakota. They began Chemo as well, and the exact same thing happened. My Grandpa died of his intestines becoming very full and rotten. Surgery would have saved his life as well, however, the Doctor signed the same papers and he was put on hospice and died agonizing in pain. He, too would request water in between his cries from the pain, and the nurses WOULD NOT ALLOW IT!

Again, he could have, and SHOULD HAVE been saved....

• Like 1

You know the scariest thing? This EXACT, and I mean, EXACT situation happened with my Grandfather, only in North Dakota USA. My Grandpa was having severe abdominal pain for a year. Each day it was increasing. His doctors in Bismark decided that it was a tumor. They flew him to Mayo clinic (Supposed to be a very "Top Notch" medical location with some of the BEST Doctors and staff) however, Mayo clinic simply listened to the instructions of the doctors in North Dakota. They began Chemo as well, and the exact same thing happened. My Grandpa died of his intestines becoming very full and rotten. Surgery would have saved his life as well, however, the Doctor signed the same papers and he was put on hospice and died agonizing in pain. He, too would request water in between his cries from the pain, and the nurses WOULD NOT ALLOW IT!

Again, he could have, and SHOULD HAVE been saved....

Just horrible, sorry you had to go through it.

Really weird it was identical situation across the water.

• Like 1

welcome to Obamacare.

This is exactly what we are going to see in America, people who used to have good insurance because they got educated and got jobs and contributed to society are being drug down just to try and lift up those who made poor choices with their life.

Darwinism has its place and Obama is doing everything possible to ensure his voting base is placated with freebies and welfare.

You get what you pay for.

I'm so looking forward to having the same kind of health care in the US.

Why do you Americans always think this is the version of the social system you'll end up with?

What about all the other social health care systems in France, Germany, Belgium, and o so many more ?

Maybe a whole different kind will emerge in America since they can learn from others their mistakes.

Edited by Render

Not sure if she would do something for the UK. lol

The only reason she was in my vocabulary is that she has some big shot partnership in Australia with Shine Lawyers and they pump they absolute bejeebus out of the ads, send her an letter/email/communication stating "Oi! go on get on with it!"

• Like 1

The only reason she was in my vocabulary is that she has some big shot partnership in Australia with Shine Lawyers and they pump they absolute bejeebus out of the ads, send her an letter/email/communication stating "Oi! go on get on with it!"

Yeah I will recommend it thanks. :tu: