Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

5-year-old girl suspended over bubble-gun

Still Waters

She'll probably just end up talking to them and telling them the dangers of thought crimes like these.

Or to tattle on anyone who has violent thoughts; especially those dangerous, playful 5 year old boys who will be labeled terrorists for brandishing fingers in play fights, who will have government files compiled about their behavior, and who will then be forced to go through re-education about mental health and guns.

This is the problem with this debate. People like you are accusing officials of "probably" doing something in the future and getting mad at them in the present for it.

This is the problem with this debate. People like you are accusing officials of "probably" doing something in the future and getting mad at them in the present for it.

That "probably" is based not on some random guess, but based off of the apparent intent and agenda of our government.

People really just need a mandatory political science course where they have to study and read The Prince..

Maybe it's because I first studied Machiavelli at a young age and learned the truth behind politics that I have an inherent distrust of politicians.

But you will say I am being mad at officials for something they haven't done yet while little kids are being punished for pretending to do things or saying things they don't even understand or fully intend to do in the midst of play. And these kids being punished are not mentally mature enough to understand the complexities of violent actions or to have enough motive to actually want to do something violent of that caliber; not to mention they have the blatant physical inability to commit these acts.. But we're better off safe because they "probably" thought violent thoughts..

Of course we're not animals, or the only animals to not be what we are. And of course we haven't been forged through the crucible of civilization and maintaining homeostasis for the past several thousands of years through violent actions and wars...

Edited by Eonwe

Isn't that the exact same problem you have? People like you are accusing gun owners of "probably" doing something in the future and getting mad at them in the present for it.

• Like 1

That "probably" is based not on some random guess, but based off of the apparent intent and agenda of our government.

And that apparent intent and agenda is just as much of a projection as the future actions you are getting mad at.

]But you will say I am being mad at officials for something they haven't done yet while little kids are being punished for [/b]

pretending to do things or saying things they don't even understand or fully intend to do in the midst of play. And these kids being punished are not mentally mature enough to understand the complexities of violent actions or to have enough motive to actually want to do something violent of that caliber; not to mention they have the blatant physical inability to commit these acts.. But we're better off safe because they "probably" thought violent thoughts..

That is not the government, that is the school. Place blame where its deserved.

And that apparent intent and agenda is just as much of a projection as the future actions you are getting mad at.

That is not the government, that is the school. Place blame where its deserved.

It was the school yes - a school that has been following the Leftist agenda.

An agenda being fully exploited and now officially mandated, as the mandate was just signed into law.

Or, 23 separate Executive Orders.

Edited by Eonwe

Isn't that the exact same problem you have? People like you are accusing gun owners of "probably" doing something in the future and getting mad at them in the present for it.

No, that's simply what you accuse us of doing. What we've been saying is that there should be measures in place making it so that those who have shown to not be fit to own a weapon should not own a weapon.

You're the ones accusing psychologists of deeming everyone mentally ill in the future.

I understand where the school is coming from but, sheesh, talk about going overboard. I really doubt the little girl understands what's going on.

It was the school yes - a school that has been following the Leftist agenda.

An agenda being fully exploited and now officially mandated, as the mandate was just signed into law.

Or, 23 separate Executive Orders.

:rolleyes: yeah, its the governments agenda to suspend 5 year olds who play with bubble gun toys.

No, that's simply what you accuse us of doing. What we've been saying is that there should be measures in place making it so that those who have shown to not be fit to own a weapon should not own a weapon.

You're the ones accusing psychologists of deeming everyone mentally ill in the future.

I'm pretty sure that's me.

I was just having a time travel trip back to the USSR where political dissidents were deemed mentally ill.

:rolleyes: yeah, its the governments agenda to suspend 5 year olds who play with bubble gun toys.

No, it's the government's agenda to have the Department of Education re-educate children about mental illness.

Key word. Re-educate. Indoctrination.

Your argument, and it hasn't all been about mental health, is about your fear of someone doing something in the future. That's all I'm saying

What? Prove you can have a gun on you in public and not use it?

That makes no sence as to how can one prove if another may use it or not. If I was another red neck hick in a store with this guy walking in I would shoot him as a threat do you not see that.

Edited by The Silver Thong

This poor little girl is going to be psychologically scarred - and a psychological evaluation on her record is just going to make it that much worse. Some adults just abuse their authority because it's the only chance they might get in life to have any authority - lame and stupid.

That makes no sence as to how can one prove if another may use it or not. If I was another red neck hick in a store with this guy walking in I would shoot him as a threat do you not see that.

Then clearly your not cut out to have one. Thanks for the warning.

And yet the man let the police know of his intentions and arrived with an unloaded gun to prove a point.

Either way, I am infuriated by how this little girl has been suspended.

Edited by Eonwe

Then clearly your not cut out to have one. Thanks for the warning.

You bring a gun into my house I will shoot you. You bring a gun into my store I will shoot you. The intention is never known so better take the threat out right. Sounds like a man in your home with a gun would get the first shot off.

And yet the man let the police know of his intentions and arrived with an unloaded gun to prove a point.

Either way, I am infuriated by how this little girl has been suspended.

And what if a paronoid gun owner in the store shot the man because they had no idea his intention and just saw an assault weapon.

And what if a paronoid gun owner in the store shot the man because they had no idea his intention and just saw an assault weapon.

Then clearly we would establish not every gun owner is crazy and that the owner murdered a man while he legally had a weapon on him.

Edited by Eonwe
  • Like 1

You bring a gun into my house I will shoot you. You bring a gun into my store I will shoot you. The intention is never known so better take the threat out right. Sounds like a man in your home with a gun would get the first shot off.

I didn't watch. I was under the impression that it took place in public. I'm pretty sure that if anywhere but your house you seen someone with a gun and blew his brains out that it would be murder. I've seen some questionable characters in public with guns before. I wasn't comfortable with it but if for no other reason I killed him I would be in jail.

Like you? Now I think your just looking for advice.

Then clearly we would establish not every gun owner is crazy and that the owner murdered a man while he legally had a weapon on him.

So it takes a dead person to figure out who had a right or not and that does not include the right to live. Both may have been at fault in my case above but who wins if both are legal gun carriers. What if the guy started shooting people and others joined in. Who is the bad guy in a shoot up where nowbody knows. People just end up shooting people with guns. I fell safer in a nation where that is very unlickly to happen. For example the shooting in Colorado, what if everyone started shooting in a dark theater. I will say the death toll would double having inocients killing inocients all in the name of being some hero.

I didn't watch. I was under the impression that it took place in public. I'm pretty sure that if anywhere but your house you seen someone with a gun and blew his brains out that it would be murder. I've seen some questionable characters in public with guns before. I wasn't comfortable with it but if for no other reason I killed him I would be in jail.

So you have a family cornerstore and a guy walks in with an ar 15 what do you do. nothing because for one you don`t know his intention or just risk him using it on you and your family because he has some right to carry a weapon built to kill people in the tens.

So it takes a dead person to figure out who had a right or not and that does not include the right to live. Both may have been at fault in my case above but who wins if both are legal gun carriers. What if the guy started shooting people and others joined in. Who is the bad guy in a shoot up where nowbody knows. People just end up shooting people with guns. I fell safer in a nation where that is very unlickly to happen. For example the shooting in Colorado, what if everyone started shooting in a dark theater. I will say the death toll would double having inocients killing inocients all in the name of being some hero.

Even in the event that someone else had a gun in that theater and in the unfortunate event that he killed someone else I don't think they would carelessly go on shooting as many people as possible just to find his target. And all around gun brawls are rare. When's the last time you heard of one?

So you have a family cornerstore and a guy walks in with an ar 15 what do you do. nothing because for one you don`t know his intention or just risk him using it on you and your family because he has some right to carry a weapon built to kill people in the tens.

I didn't say don't be prepared. I bet you don't like hearing stories of cops who had an itchy trigger finger.