Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

5-year-old girl suspended over bubble-gun

Still Waters

There is no reason for Americans to act upon these acts committed by few psychopaths . It's a symptom of a much larger problem. Punishing everybody for a problem committed by few is exactly what the investment banks screwed us all with back in '08. It's the same pattern.. recognize it and learn from it.

whos is being punished. Do you feel a right to own an AR-15. Terrorists changed the planet and it was government sanctioned to make those changes useing the tools of every day men. I know what tactics are used I also know what a nut can do with a gun given no government.

The walk on wall street was peacefull but shot down and played down or up by the 1 percent that control media and the militery police. Its purpose was just but handled by a media that panders to the one percent. One needs another 60`s type movement that stopped Veitnam and busted Nixion. Corrupt government with corrupt big business with corrupt nations needs to end. Shut down the fed the banks. over 200000 people showed up at the national mall to worship a new-old prez do that around government buildings, post offices embassies and make them suffer till they listen if you don`t want to pull a gun against your government.

We need another counter-culture. Only one with a comprehensive purpose and not the anti-capitalistic Occupy Wall St movement.

• Like 1

We need another counter-culture. Only one with a comprehensive purpose and not the anti-capitalistic Occupy Wall St movement.

I agree not the best movement going however it is a start as the movement had truth to it but they could not win over the media. What does control the media, who controls elections who controls the money that controls those things. Not the 99 percent. What could be the next movement. Not the right to bare arms as that has failed. It has to be a movement against the banking establishment,

This bubble gum gun bs is just a front story.

I agree not the best movement going however it is a start as the movement had truth to it but they could not win over the media. What does control the media, who controls elections who controls the money that controls those things. Not the 99 percent. What could be the next movement. Not the right to bare arms as that has failed. It has to be a movement against the banking establishment,

This bubble gum gun bs is just a front story.

Fair enough. Iceland jailed their bankers and now they are considerably better off than the EU; although Germany stands out economically.

In regards to the topic do you find that this girl's punishment is just another example of political correctness?

This is the problem with this debate. People like you are accusing officials of "probably" doing something in the future and getting mad at them in the present for it.

that is exactly what YOU are doing in pretty much all antigun threads. excelent example of hypocracy, you just dropping lower and lower with every post of yours.

The really bad part.....................it turns out that the child didn't even have the bubble gun on school grounds. She and her little girlfriends were only talking about it.

I think this is really important, all this is based on "words' spoken by a 5 year child and they are reacting like this!!

many children can say some cruel things, but to start getting the shrinks out at this stage is plainly an extreme over reaction, the teachers ARE the ones who need help, their over reactions and paranoia could cause fear and stress to the children.

• Like 2

Most of my kindergarten class wouldn't have made it to the 1st grade if this is the new standard of how schools dole out suspensions. We'd have had a lot of time off, children acting like children like we did.

I think this is really important, all this is based on "words' spoken by a 5 year child and they are reacting like this!!

many children can say some cruel things, but to start getting the shrinks out at this stage is plainly an extreme over reaction, the teachers ARE the ones who need help, their over reactions and paranoia could cause fear and stress to the children.

Do you remember the news article posted on UM about a little boy who was playing while having pizza? He made his pizza slice into the shape of a gun and pretended to shoot.. A big fuss was made over that back then... Poor kids... They will ban kids playing with toy guns if they could

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Do you remember the news article posted on UM about a little boy who was playing while having pizza? He made his pizza slice into the shape of a gun and pretended to shoot.. A big fuss was made over that back then... Poor kids... They will ban kids playing with toy guns if they could

Ha! .. only when they pry them from their little peanutbutter and jelly covered hands !*

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

whos is being punished. Do you feel a right to own an AR-15. Terrorists changed the planet and it was government sanctioned to make those changes useing the tools of every day men. I know what tactics are used I also know what a nut can do with a gun given no government.

I feel there exists a right to own anything the individual wants as long as he isn't hurting another individuals private or personal property. Just because some individuals choose to slaughter other individuals in cold blood is no logical reason to punish everybody. Again, it's what the banks did and when Hank Paulson held a gun to the head of Congress he should have been arrested and tried for economic crimes that DID affect everybody. It's all the same play book. Except for Libertarian politicians, in Canada, none of our so-called leaders had the balls to ask for the former CEO's head...... like I said, canadian politicians bend over to England and the USA.

But... since you asked.....

Actually, I'd love to own an AR-15... better yet a M-16 or AK-47 would be ideal. Why? I've thought about the possibility of Canada being invaded, by say the Chinese(not that it will probably ever happen but the possibility always exists).... Imagine their million man army sends 100, 000 onto Canadian shores from the Pacific. What chance would canadians have against an armed military when nobody has guns? Nobody dares even thinking about invading the USA, not even it's own GOV, because the population is armed to the teeth. Again, I don't lie awake at night wondering when were going to be attacked but it's pretty obvious that all the coastal cities along British Columbia would be slaughtered and/or taken hostage in a short period. Entire cities could be taken hostage and used by China as leverage to stop any attack on Chinese cities.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

Any semi-automatic rifle is a capable weapon in its own right. It doesn't have to be black, plastic or scary looking to gun banners. A commercially available .30-06, .270 or .308 can defend my family at least as well as a .223 prone to jamming.

• Like 1

I remember playing 'cowboys 'n injuns'.

I guess that will be forbidden as being 'a racist and violent game'.... sigh.

Anyone remember "Ivanhoe" with Roger Moore? God, I loved my plastic sword, shield and helmet, lol. I caused many a bruise.....and received many in return because some didn't play 'fair': they used wooden sticks.

And then we had those PVC conduits, or pipes, what's the name? We used them as blowpipes and used berries as ammo. And darts made from strong paper (it would hurt more, heh).

Catapults anyone? I have cut up many an inner bike tube to make them.

Edited by Abramelin

LOL Abramelin. Sure! cowboys an injuns.. cops and robbers.. .. ARMY .. roman soldiers.. I remember a garbage can cover SHIELD and finely crafted sword (stick lumber) .... BB gun fights.... Dart Fights... Stone fights... Bike tube sling shot fights .. it's a wonder any of us survived childhood, at least with both eyes! We were just mimicking the violence we saw on tv, in history, and in the world. It was Lots of fun .. albeit a bit twisted?

But these bubble gunners are linked to Al Qaeiouda. :passifier:

LOL Abramelin. Sure! cowboys an injuns.. cops and robbers.. .. ARMY .. roman soldiers.. I remember a garbage can cover SHIELD and finely crafted sword (stick lumber) .... BB gun fights.... Dart Fights... Stone fights... Bike tube sling shot fights .. it's a wonder any of us survived childhood, at least with both eyes! We were just mimicking the violence we saw on tv, in history, and in the world. It was Lots of fun .. albeit a bit twisted?

But these bubble gunners are linked to Al Qaeiouda. :passifier:

Kids imitate grownups, everywhere, always, and will get hurt in the process once in a while. It's called "learning" and "growing up".

But now the PPC ( = Perfectly Politically Correct) want kids to stay in an incubator until they are 25 or something.

• Like 1